• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

The G1 shows without commentary and camera angles felt like a noticeable step down too. Part of professional wrestling has become the spectacle and presentation. When parts of that are taken away it is distinctly less exciting. It's the same reason people miss pyro. Just because wrestling can be good without it doesn't mean it isn't better with it. Especially with the amount of content WWE pumps out, they should be doing everything they can to make their network's Special Events actually feel special.

The G1 stationary camera shows were interesting. Everything on those shows felt so much more raw and painful. The ring seemed harder, bumps looked like they hurt a lot more. I wouldn't want that for every show, but it did offer a more unique experience. I think it's really easy to forget that the rings are made of wood and metal with a bit of padding on top of them. Those shows made you feel how hard the ring was, and how painful the bumps are.

Whatever the opposite of an abandon thread gif is

OqdkjxS.gif
Freckle's next return GIF.
Brian Cage is literally the same as Dana Brooke but gets adoration from short nerds for doing steroids
Nah, I'm with you, Brian Cage is fucking dogshit. I did enjoy him in Lucha Underground though, but I think that says more about the quality of the show than him.

Hex

Banned
Well, there's TMZiggler that could give it a run for its money. Especially if they do the gossip-rag promo every single week.

Yeah, people give the E a little "eh that's not bad" when they did the comic book promos for Stardust and Neville and Stardust and Stephen Amell and all of the sudden the WWE thinks that they are onto something and of course immediately run that shit into the dirt.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Shitload of Total Divas eps just hit the Network. Go get caught up, it's compelling TV and worth watching.

"Nah, not my thing" = fuck YOU.

RP912

Banned
If WCW was still here, I wouldn't doubt the fact that they would have Nitro on the moon. They would convinced Uncle Teddy to cut the check to make that shit happen.

What does uncle Ted, who was married to feminist Jane Fonda think about THE DIVAS REVOLUTION, I wonder.

I bet he'd think Bayley is great.

File this under "Yeah, right": but Angle is saying he's done with wrestling for the time being after TNA contract ends at end of year.

RP912

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;178084949 said:
What does uncle Ted, who was married to feminist Jane Fonda think about THE DIVAS REVOLUTION, I wonder.

I bet he'd think Bayley is great

Ted approves the #allredeverything movement of course

tumblr_n8za2c5nMA1qheak7o1_500.gif

Gonzalez

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;178084949 said:

I bet he'd think Bayley is great
He'd first think to himself "Why the fuck did they fire CJ Parker".

Mahonay

Banned
I usually hear universally positive things about people's Total Divas watching experiences, but I just can't bring myself to do it. Reality TV is really hard for me to stomach.

Aiii

So not worth it
Are the side characters still better than the main cast?. How much vinny or Eva dad has there been

Cameron and Vinny are MIA. And Eva's family too.

However, The one Uso and his kids along with Naomi are a big focus now. Bryan and Cena too. As well as Jim Neidhart, Natty's mom and sister.

Top Bottom