• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Sephzilla

Everybody gets repackaged, ya? Except for Joe, and the vets

Yeah, she'll almost certainly get a new name. I just thought I'd ask because the news of her signing seemed to make pretty decent waves, maybe she would be a female star 'big enough' to not get a rename. But that's not likely.

Yeah, she'll almost certainly get a new name. I just thought I'd ask because the news of her signing seemed to make pretty decent waves, maybe she would be a female star 'big enough' to not get a rename. But that's not likely.

If it didn't happen for Devitt or KENTA, it's probably not happening for her.

Stranger things have happened, though. Like Kana working for the WWE!

kanna-ric-flair-sgt-slaughter-nxt.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
A source within WWE reached out to Wrestling Observer to refute Lana's claims about how hard she's been working to get in the ring prior to her wrist injury. The person says she hasn't been to Performance Center in "forever" and doesn't attend NXT house shows. It's possible she's setting up her own Eva Marie training storyline.
i1sTpDbXWgfgV_zps25c463a8.gif

Vylash

can't wait for Hideo to come back with his new wife Kanna, but wait a minute... Alexa Bliss was spotted going into Hideo's dressing room? is a scandal brewing? and what does his wife Kanna think of all this?

rrc1594

Then what will AJ Styles be called one he come to the WWE? Doesn't AJ Styles sound like someone who would be in a early 2000s boy band.

Boots trying to get Kana preemptively fired
Social media in wrestling is real retarded now, it's like fans idolize people that are really just people

jmdajr

ER wait times are bullshit. In and out from a quick 7:15pm to ....11:30pm!

What Service.

All is well, but yeah.

THANKS OBAMA!
not his fault

can't wait for Hideo to come back with his new wife Kanna, but wait a minute... Alexa Bliss was spotted going into Hideo's dressing room? is a scandal brewing? and what does his wife Kanna think of all this?

I for one can't wait for them to become Kenzo Suzuki and Hiroko 2.0.

I suppose for this to be palatable you'd prefer them to all be related.
And 12 1000.

Top Bottom