• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
So now that Kana is signed will they also grab Syuri?

y6tM7.gif

Even though she's great, there's no way she has the look WWE demands in its women. They should/maybe would pick up Hikaru Shida, or if she wasn't retiring, Mio Shirai.

What is the look WWE demands of their women today? They have a pretty diverse set of women today.

#CARNYPOSTERWEDNESDAY
VPloBQu.jpg

http://www.sheffieldarena.co.uk/whats-on/an-evening-with-hulk-hogan-5474/#eventddLink

A very limited number of VIP tickets are available priced £235 for this price you will get a seat in the first 4 rows of the floor seating in front of the stage, plus 1 photograph & 1 autograph with Hulk Hogan. Other tickets, priced £38.50, £49.50, £60.50 & £71.50 (including booking fee) are available online through this web site or through the ticket hotline on 0114 256 56 56. Tickets are also available in person from the venue priced £36.75, £46.25, £57.25 & £68.25 (including booking fee).
Ticket holders can also purchase photo and autograph upgrades:- £110 (including booking fee) for 1 professional photograph with Hulk Hogan and/or £66 per person (including booking fee) for a Prestige Super Ticket which includes 1 photograph & 1 autopgraph with 5 wrestlers Lanny Poffo, Jimmy Hart, Outback Jack, Bushwacker Luke, Tugboat plus 1 photograph with Dynamite Kid (due to health issues The Dynamite Kid will not be signing autographs ) - please note this card is subject to change.

Ithil

#CARNYPOSTERWEDNESDAY
VPloBQu.jpg

http://www.sheffieldarena.co.uk/whats-on/an-evening-with-hulk-hogan-5474/#eventddLink

A very limited number of VIP tickets are available priced £235 for this price you will get a seat in the first 4 rows of the floor seating in front of the stage, plus 1 photograph & 1 autograph with Hulk Hogan. Other tickets, priced £38.50, £49.50, £60.50 & £71.50 (including booking fee) are available online through this web site or through the ticket hotline on 0114 256 56 56. Tickets are also available in person from the venue priced £36.75, £46.25, £57.25 & £68.25 (including booking fee).
Ticket holders can also purchase photo and autograph upgrades:- £110 (including booking fee) for 1 professional photograph with Hulk Hogan and/or £66 per person (including booking fee) for a Prestige Super Ticket which includes 1 photograph & 1 autopgraph with 5 wrestlers Lanny Poffo, Jimmy Hart, Outback Jack, Bushwacker Luke, Tugboat plus 1 photograph with Dynamite Kid (due to health issues The Dynamite Kid will not be signing autographs ) - please note this card is subject to change.
I hear the dress code is strict

hulk-hogan-dress-code.jpg

rrc1594

I think there's an argument to be made that Sting rocked the Crow look better than Brandon Lee did, though.

Crow Sting's relevance way outlasted the relevance of The Crow franchise. #BaleeDat

giphy.gif

Nope

I rather watch those shitty Crow sequels, then his whole TNA career #BaleeDat

Ithil

In the sense that WWE doesn't have any bald women on their roster, I suppose "hair" would be considered a look they demand of women.

I didn't say "hair". I said long hair.
Extremely long hair, usually with extensions. They all have the same long hair, all that differs is the colour now (hell isn't that the reason they gave for Eva Marie's hair colour change, that they don't want any women with the same hair colour?). Why are there no women with short hair in WWE? Or more out-there haircuts? Sheamus can have that stupid mohawk, but the women can't?
Bayley stands out just by having her long hair in a side ponytail, that's how standardized their female look is right now.

Look at Sasha
https://twitter.com/TrueKofi/status/641651491913236481
You can see her hair extensions making up half her hair. Why does it need to be that long, on everyone?

Weird thought here, but maybe the women don't want to shave their heads and have weird hair cuts because they also exist in the real world and don't want to look like Sheamus walking around town.

imBask

Banned
the whole motherbase management thing in MGS V is really tedious, i'm not a fan

i'm now 99% sure Witcher 3 will be my GOTY

Ithil

Weird thought here, but maybe the women don't want to shave their heads and have weird hair cuts because they also exist in the real world and don't want to look like Sheamus walking around town.

Why do you keep saying shave their heads? I never said they had to be bald, ever. I said they all have the same extremely long hair, even when most of the women's actual hair is way shorter.

I think there are larger issues at play with society when women are pidgeon-holed into one (white) hairstyle to be considered glamorous but it hardly seems right to lay the blame on WWE for that or to blankly assume that it is a normative standard they are forcing on talent.

Top Bottom