• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Vampiro had a way better look than Sting. He actually looked like a crack head who got in fights under bridges where as Sting just looked like a bodybuilder in a shitty Halloween costume. And Vampiro actually had the mannerisms down as opposed to Crow Sting that is either 'stand still and do nothing' or 'be surfer sting but dress in black and white' His makeup looked ghoulish like he just smeared it on as opposed to Sting where it was like 'why is this dude who is supposed to be some zombie wrestler having this intricately designed face paint that looks like they spent 30 minutes painting in and made sure no kind of dirt or sweat touched it'. Sting's facepaint always COMPLETELY fell apart during matches too, where as Vampiro's never did even when it faded.

vampiro.jpg

6144904_orig.gif

wDdPfIJ.jpg

Why do you keep saying shave their heads? I never said they had to be bald, ever. I said they all have the same extremely long hair, even when most of the women's actual hair is way shorter.

"Weird haircuts", "if Sheamus can have a mohawk...". You shave the sides of your head for a mohawk. Is it possible that the women actually choose their own hair styles and enjoy them? It is possible that they don't want weird haircuts because they don't want to look stupid when not wrestling?

Ithil

"Weird haircuts", "if Sheamus can have a mohawk...". You shave the sides of your head for a mohawk. Is it possible that the women actually choose their own hair styles and enjoy them? It is possible that they don't want weird haircuts because they don't want to look stupid when not wrestling?

It was an example of an unusual haircut, that they would never want on their Divas. Not a demand that each one of them shave their head this moment.

Aiii

So not worth it
Is it full blown iOS?

Or it's PRO because it's BIG.

It's pretty much a big iPad, yeah. Doesn't seem to do anything special over a normal iPad.

It costs at least 800 dollars, 100 dollars for the stylus and 169 for a keyboard cober.

So yeah, over 1k for a ungodly huge iPad.

Not seeing how much more of a benefit it'll have over a regular ol iPad.

I can see storefronts making use of these over the iMacs they usually use...if iOS has a quickbooks kind of program?

Boots trying to get Kana preemptively fired
Social media in wrestling is real retarded now, it's like fans idolize people that are really just people

C'mon, I'm sure they know about her gravure stuff - and it's not much worse than the divas shit they used to produce before the product was PG. I'm not in the same league as that guy trying to ruin Jasmin for stupid shit she said as a stupid 16 year old!

imBask

Banned
I don't think you guys understand what's going on here

the pen

it costs

99$

ninety-nine dollar (United State Dollar)

In a way you're both being patronizing shitheads.

Ithil for assuming that the women are forced into a standard and tacos for suggesting that deviations from that standard "look stupid".

Hex

Banned
Vampiro had a way better look than Sting. He actually looked like a crack head who got in fights under bridges where as Sting just looked like a bodybuilder in a shitty Halloween costume. And Vampiro actually had the mannerisms down as opposed to Crow Sting that is either 'stand still and do nothing' or 'be surfer sting but dress in black and white' His makeup looked ghoulish like he just smeared it on as opposed to Sting where it was like 'why is this dude who is supposed to be some zombie wrestler having this intricately designed face paint that looks like they spent 30 minutes painting in and made sure no kind of dirt or sweat touched it'. Sting's facepaint always COMPLETELY fell apart during matches too, where as Vampiro's never did even when it faded.

vampiro.jpg

6144904_orig.gif

wDdPfIJ.jpg

Yeah Vampiro had so much potential when he hit WCW but he got the shovel treatment from Sting.
Those gifs also remind me how awesome James Mitchell was

"Our vision for TV is simple and perhaps a little provocative. We believe the future of television is Android TV/Fire TV/Roku (delete years old options as appropriate)."

Ithil

In a way you're both being patronizing shitheads.

Ithil for assuming that the women are forced into a standard and tacos for suggesting that deviations from that standard "look stupid".

I never said they were forced, I said there are expectations on them. It's not exclusive to WWE, but it is pronounced in WWE. It appears to be a culture thing, frankly.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Vamp could have been big if his in ring stuff was even half as good as his look.

It was weird listening to him on Austin's podcast because everything he said, I was agreeing with but I was also like 'Ok... Why didn't you do any of that?' He wasn't that sloppy, but he always had the worst choices in moves and when he used them. For a guy who seems to know what psychology and pacing was, he seemed to have a real issue actually DOING it. And it's not like he got better when he returned to Mexico. He's so awkward and slow in his CMLL and AAA matches and the 6 mans should be somewhere where a guy his size should shine.

It was weird listening to him on Austin's podcast because everything he said, I was agreeing with but I was also like 'Ok... Why didn't you do any of that?' He wasn't that sloppy, but he always had the worst choices in moves and when he used them. For a guy who seems to know what psychology and pacing was, he seemed to have a real issue actually DOING it. And it's not like he got better when he returned to Mexico. He's so awkward and slow in his CMLL and AAA matches and the 6 mans should be somewhere where a guy his size should shine.

Raven is very similar. You listen to his shoots and it's like, motherfucker, why didn't you do any of this shit in your matches?

C'mon, I'm sure they know about her gravure stuff - and it's not much worse than the divas shit they used to produce before the product was PG. I'm not in the same league as that guy trying to ruin Jasmin for stupid shit she said as a stupid 16 year old!

You're goin down, Boots
That Jasmin shit is full jackass there. Screw the Internet

I feel like all the stuff announced for apple tv is going to be the same as how the xbone with kinect already works...

except that gives me the option of live tv and real kiddeos. Dang, maybe the price point will be golden? Both products seem unnecessary to upgrade to and I doubt the 6S will change that. An off-season for apple~

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
WrassleGAF...bringing STANG back to mainstream GAF in 2015.

We da best

WrassleGAF looks for any excuse to post wrasslin' topics in OT. I could probably convince you guys to post those horrible indie wrestling posters in OT with minimal effort.

I would watch more Total Divas if the sound mixing wasn't such shit. Just music blaring all over my speakers and I just get too overwhelmed. Did they write Cameron off the show? Cause I might go back if that's the case.

Top Bottom