• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

rrc1594

I don't watch indie wrestling, but I like the indie posters. It's nice to see some positively. Instead of marks who complain about WWE and still watch like the puppets you are.

Sephzilla

The RoboCop punch is worse than Big Show's.

The magic has been lost.

E79DqoT.0.gif

RoboCop is safe

jmdajr

Random rant.

Seems no matter what office related to Doctors/Medicine.. the staff is always incompetent. Most of the time for sure.

I wonder how much of malpractice lawsuits are almost entirely office staff fucking things up.

I don't know. Guess it's hard to find good support workers in any field.

Anyhow.

RP912

Banned
Random rant.

Seems no matter what office related to Doctors/Medicine.. the staff is always incompetent. Most of the time for sure.

I wonder how much of malpractice lawsuits are almost entirely office staff fucking things up.

I don't know. Guess it's hard to find good support workers in any field.

Anyhow.

I rather have incompetent but nice staffing, than rude and competent staffing to be honest. I remember going to this facility for my treatments and they treated me like shit from the moment I signed in to the moment I had to get my next appointment date. It didn't help the fact that the doctor was a moron.

Fox318

I still don't understand why he is still there. He adds nothing of value.

its impressive when people pick him up.

Which really isn't that many anyway.

I mean of the people on the roster who could safely slam him?

Cena
Ryback
Cesaro
Brock
Kane?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
If Robocop punched you in the face you would instantly die though

I saw him bend a rifle in half

RP912

Banned
its impressive when people pick him up.

Which really isn't that many anyway.

I mean of the people on the roster who could safely slam him?

Cena
Ryback
Cesaro
Brock
Kane?

I always loved the enthusiasm of Cole when Cena picks up Show, as if we didn't seen the spot a hundred fucking times already.

Sephzilla

If Robocop punched you in the face you would instantly die though

I saw him bend a rifle in half

But after he bends the rifle he clotheslines that dude and doesnt kill him.

Did New Robocop ever appear on RAW?

Why didn't the movie studio for New Robocop pay for a Mania entrance like Terminator did?

If Sting would have brought back his old buddy RoboCop (80s version) in order to protect him from Terminator H i would have marked out so hard I would have transcended into another plane of existence. Plus it would be the closest we'd ever get to seeing a live action RoboCop vs Terminator

I still don't understand why he is still there. He adds nothing of value.

To you. He obviously is of value to the company, or they would have cut him loose a long time ago. He's a giant dude who they can plug in to any spot on the card as face or heel with 20 years in. That sounds valuable to me.

It would have made perfect sense. Triple H is the guy who would like to send himself back in time to destroy WCW whereas Sting is the dutiful officer of the law to stop him.

miserable

WWE.COM: Were you a fan of WWE growing up?

KANA: I became attracted to sports-entertainment in Japan while watching Keiji Muto, aka The Great Muta, when I was in high school. I followed his career to WCW when he became part of the New World Order and have been a fan ever since. My favorite WWE Superstar of all time is
Triple-H.gif

RP912

Banned
Top 5 HHH matches

1. Trips vs Daniel Bryan
2. Trips vs Cactus Jack in a hell in a cell match
3. Trips vs Taka
4. Trips vs The Ultimate Warrior :3
5. Trips vs HBK at Summerslam

imBask

Banned
Why?

How?

he had lots of great matches, Evolution was great, original DX was great, his feud against Dbry was great, his feud against HBK was great, his feud against taker was good, the world heavyweight belt looked real good on him, the Pedigree is a cool finisher, his spinebusters look good, his knee attacks are all fun to watch, the sledgehammer is a great weapon, his entrance is great, his themes were all great

I don't know

jmdajr

I rather have incompetent but nice staffing, than rude and competent staffing to be honest. I remember going to this facility for my treatments and they treated me like shit from the moment I signed in to the moment I had to get my next appointment date. It didn't help the fact that the doctor was a moron.

Nice. Well that be a plus.

Top Bottom