• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

RobbieNick

Watching RAW on Hulu.

Can Bray Wyatt not just pick his rivals completely at random? Can writers not think of a way to give him a rival he's legitimately upset with?

COenroJWEAAjLoi.jpg:large

Whose return would generate the loudest crowd reaction?

26% Goldberg
34% Jeff Hardy
15% Shane McMahon
1% Matt Hardy
17% Kurt Angle
2% Batista
2% Scott Steiner
3% Someone else (Tell us your pick in the comments below)

Matt Hardy....

lol

We need Shane to save us from more Authority stuff.

Menome

I dare not say it in the other thread:

I don't like The Crow.

I've watched it three times. Once when it first came out on VHS, another time was a few years back to see if I was wrong about remembering it being really boring when I was a kid and finally, two years ago when a friend put it on one movie night.

Just don't see why it's revered beyond the fact Brandon Lee died during the filming of it. It's not a garbage film, it just doesn't grab me. It's a straight down the middle 5/10.

I don't like The Crow.

I've watched it three times. Once when it first came out on VHS, another time was a few years back to see if I was wrong about remembering it being really boring when I was a kid and finally, two years ago when a friend put it on one movie night.

Just don't see why it's revered beyond the fact Brandon Lee died during the filming of it. It's not a garbage film, it just doesn't grab me. It's a straight down the middle 5/10.

I've never even seen the movie #safe

Striker

Hardy getting a bigger pop than Kurt Angle or fucking Goldberg?
Jeffrey was huge in 2008-2009. Still can't believe he walked away from all that just to jump ship to TNA-Hogan.

And he was just 32 at that point. Unless he requested some time off and they didn't grant it, who knows. Vince did that to fuck with Steamboat.

Zach

I'm guessing you will not like The Crow if you're an adult watching it for the first time in 2015. But it was awesome as a teen in the '90s.

I don't like The Crow.

I've never even seen the movie #safe

It can't rain all the time.

img-thing

Also, it had a great soundtrack for its time.

jmdajr

I'm guessing you will not like The Crow if you're an adult watching it for the first time in 2015. But it was awesome as a teen in the '90s.

I had to sneak into that one. It's felt...kind of rebellious!

Still love the atmosphere of the movie.

Zach

I had to sneak into that one. It's felt...kind of rebellious!

Still love the atmosphere of the movie.

Oh, most def. But I could see why a first time watcher would roll their eyes a lot. For me, though, it takes me back. Love it. Should watch it again next month.

After the New Day/Rollins vs PTP/Cena match, Sting shoved Rollins' statue into that dump truck.

Oooh, okay. Thank you, kind Menome.

jmdajr

Oh, most def. But I could see why a first time watcher would roll their eyes a lot. For me, though, it takes me back. Love it. Should watch it again next month.

The fact that Brandon Lee died added a whole other level of mystique to it.

I guess it's like someone seeing Rebel Without a Cause or something like that you know.

You had to be there.

somedevil

Raw Viewership:

The first hour of Raw averaged 3.570 million viewers. Hour two drew 3.564 million viewers. The final hour of the show averaged 3.021 million viewers. Holy lousy final hour! WWE deserved that decrease after delivering a flat and missable show. We hope to have the actual rating later today.

Holy Crap at that 3rd hour. Vince must of blown a gasket. So John Cena, Sting, the New Day and Seth Rollins couldn't make 500,000 stay and watch the last hour.

Menome

Quick wiki-look tells me I actually watched it the first time on VHS some years after it came out, in 1998. For some reason I had it in my head as a 1997 movie, not 1994.

I was 11 years old and should have been the perfect mark for melodramatic goth superheroes, but it never took. I'll give the soundtrack its dues though, some good stuff on there.

Sephzilla

Holy Crap at that 3rd hour. Vince must of blown a gasket. So John Cena, Sting, the New Day and Seth Rollins couldn't make 500,000 stay and watch the last hour.

Vince: "IT'S KOFI, KOFI, AND BIG KOFI'S FAULT. BREAK UP THEIR GROUP AND GET THAT NERD OUT FIT READY DAMNIT"

Hex

Banned
01-HairSwap_BigShow-2878780297.jpg

Punished Show (a Fallen Giant).

The Berzerker lives!

Actually, now that I think about it the Wyatt family is like the Highlanders got fired and have been living the hobo life ever since and the WWE hired them back under the Wyatt Family.

NoDQ.com said:
Another NXT talent is mired in a similar controversy to those of Zahra Schreiber, who was recently released from the company for posting offensive remarks online years ago.

On Tuesday night racial remarks from NXT Diva Nhooph Al-Areebi that were posted on her Twitter account years ago surfaced on Reddit.com. Here are a couple screen shots of what she wrote:

Jasmin-Tweet-1.jpg

Tweet-2.jpg

Tweet-3.jpg

Instagram-1.jpg

She deactivated her twitter account too.

somedevil

Well, at least he can't just blame New Day alone.

Here whats happened on the 3rd hour:

Sheamus vs Orton
Dudley Boyz vs Matordores
Cesaro vs Miz
Nikki Bella promo
Main Event

Only the Main Event and Sheamus vs Orton was advertised during the show.

Xater

Isn't Nhooph Al-Areebi one of the really new talents that came in with Axel Tischer and Uhaa Nation? Those Tweets are definitely not good. Why would you ever write stuff like this even if you are not famous?

All the Crow movies are bad, including the original.

I...I...kinda agree? The Crow is some emo garbage I think, but if you like it whatever.

The crow director did Dark City? Hmm never seen it. Wonder if I would think it's good watching it now.

I really like the Dark City Director's Cut.

Top Bottom