• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

I'm also for WWE resurrecting the Women's Tag Titles with the roster they have and could potentially have in a year or two. Then at least random tag matches could mean something.

More evidence that Alexa Bliss is actually an android designed by Disney animators.

nZ3BhAl.gif

It's amazing what a heel turn can do...

It should be noted that Punk is being sued for making shit up on that podcast.

It should be noted that he is being sued for allegations of making shit up. It's just as likely that Amann is suing Punk as a means of casting doubt on Punk's story in order to preserve his reputation, either to stay in WWE's good graces or because he plans to eventually leave the company and return to practicing elsewhere.

LycanXIII

They announced which NXT Stars would be at the music festival in Louisville on October 3rd, and 4th.

Vaudevillans
Enzo & Cass
Carmella
Bayley
Baron Corbin
Tyler Breeze
Finn Balor

So I'm guessing they'll be doing a triple threat match with Balor/Breeze/Corbin.

In related news, people are now complaining that NXT is going to be there, at a festival headlined by Rob Zombie, Lynryd Skynyrd, and ZZ Top.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
In related news, people are now complaining that NXT is going to be there, at a festival headlined by Rob Zombie, Lynryd Skynyrd, and ZZ Top.

Those are all carny favorites so I don't see the problem

They announced which NXT Stars would be at the music festival in Louisville on October 3rd, and 4th.

Vaudevillans
Enzo & Cass
Carmella
Bayley
Baron Corbin
Tyler Breeze
Finn Balor

So I'm guessing they'll be doing a triple threat match with Balor/Breeze/Corbin.

That crowd would want retreads like Rhyno or The Brian Kendrick.

By "taking a break from wrestling," I'm assuming that Angle means that he's looking for gigs in Europe and Japan. Time for that death match against Jun Kasai and a hoss off against Daisuke Sekimoto or Zeus.

Gonzalez

Banned
I would be pissed too, if the NBA only sent D-Leaguers to the All-Star game instead of the real stars.

At least WCW would throw spring beakers a bone when they collaborated with MTV.

imBask

Banned
so I watched TNA last night. I was a "fan" for a while, or at least I didn't think it was as bad as people said

oh man

it's real bad now

.. If anyone was curious here is this years Observer Hall of Fame ballot. the percentage is the amount of votes the got last year. you need 60% to get in

HISTORICAL NORTH AMERICA

The Assassins (Jody Hamilton & Tom Renesto) 48%

Red Bastien 34%

June Byers 14%

Cowboy Bob Ellis New

Bob Geigel New

Pepper Gomez 10%

Dick Hutton 13%

Rocky Johnson New

Kinji Shibuya 14%

John Tolos 13%

Enrique Torres 25%

Von Brauners & Saul Weingeroff 10%

Johnny “Mr. Wrestling II” Walker 21%

Tim “Mr. Wrestling” Woods 24%

Ron Wright New

MODERN NORTH AMERICA

Bryan Danielson/Daniel Bryan New

Junkyard Dog 16%

Edge 36%

Curt Hennig 23%

Ivan Koloff 48%

Brock Lesnar 56%

Randy Orton New

C.M. Punk 19%

Big Show New

Sgt. Slaughter 22%

Sting 33%

A.J. Styles New

Ultimate Warrior 20%

JAPAN

Jun Akiyama 29%

Cima New

George Gordienko 25%

Volk Han 51%

Masahiko Kimura 23%

Satoshi Kojima & Hiroyoshi Tenzan 17%

Yuji Nagata 37%

Shinsuke Nakamura New

Mike & Ben Sharpe 46%

Minoru Suzuki 22%

Kiyoshi Tamura 23%

Akira Taue 16%

MEXICO

Perro Aguayo Jr. New

Brazo de Oro & Brazo de Plata & El Brazo 16%

Cien Caras 54%

Hector Garza 15%

Ultimo Guerrero 24%

Karloff Lagarde 48%

Blue Panther 28%

L.A. Park 24%

Huracan Ramirez 27%

El Signo & El Texano & Negro Navarro 36%

Vampiro 11%

Villano III 33%

Dr. Wagner Jr. 24%

EUROPE

Jim Breaks 14%

Big Daddy 43%

Horst Hoffman 23%

Billy Joyce 27%

Kendo Nagasaki 15%

Jackie Pallo 27%

Rollerball Mark Rocco 32%

Johnny Saint 29%

Ricki Starr New

Otto Wanz 25%

REST OF THE WORLD

Spyros Arion 15%

Johnny Barend 10%

Brute Bernard & Skull Murphy 12%

Carlos Colon 56%

Dominic DeNucci 21%

Killer Karl Kox 32%

Mark Lewin 38%

Mario Milano 11%

NON-WRESTLERS

Bill Apter 42%

Dave Brown 13%

Jim Crockett Jr. 23%

Jim Crockett Sr. 44%

Gary Hart 33%

Jimmy Hart 36%

Howard Finkel 29%

Jerry Jarrett 44%

Larry Matysik 16%

Gene Okerlund 36%

Don Owen 30%

George Scott 19%

Stanley Weston 31%

Sephzilla

Rock/Cena Feud part 1 underrated.

The early parts of the Rock/Cena feud are legitimately good. I still think someone backstage told Rock to dial it down though, because his first couple of promos were basically Earth scorchers to Cena and after that it seemed like Rock was noticeably more tame in order to make Cena seem like his equal.

jmdajr

The early parts of the Rock/Cena feud are legitimately good. I still think someone backstage told Rock to dial it down though, because his first couple of promos were basically Earth scorchers to Cena and after that it seemed like Rock was noticeably more tame in order to make Cena seem like his equal.

Well Cena was ready to go Heel remember? Maybe that's why they turned it around when it was no longer gonna happen.

But yeah he was going at him fucking HARD.

Sephzilla

Well Cena was ready to go Heel remember? Maybe that's why they turned it around when it was no longer gonna happen.

But yeah he was going at him fucking HARD.

Yeah in hindsight it seems really obvious that Rock/Cena 1 was set up to turn Cena heel. And he really should have turned after losing to Rock.

jmdajr

Funny to think back about how "uncomfortable" Punk would get around AJ in those storylines.

he wanted to bone her the whole time brother!

Top Bottom