• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Ithil

Who can forget #AJPunk, #AJBryan, #AJKane, and #AJAll?

AwRaqzGCQAAbutT.jpg

I still can't believe they advocated three-on-one, and at no point did they think offering a "none" option was viable.

Jamie OD

Well Cena was ready to go Heel remember? Maybe that's why they turned it around when it was no longer gonna happen.

But yeah he was going at him fucking HARD.

Also around the same time was Cena telling everyone that Rock kept his promo lines attached to his wrist.

Sephzilla

Is Kurt Angle still wrestling for TNA? He came up in a work conversation just a few minutes ago.

Thanks for the Kana links, friends.

His contract is coming to a close and he's on record saying he's not signing with them again.

wait, what? was this info one of Meltzers scoopz?

I think Cena mentioned it in his Jericho podcast or something? Like he had alternate music made up and everything

There's a Wrestling Goddess Athena curbstomp from Ecstasy of Gold 2 on Senor Lariato's Twitter feed that I wanted to post here, but good luck doing so.

Ithil

wait, what? was this info one of Meltzers scoopz?

Cena mentioned he was ready to go heel against Rock for Rock/Cena 1, and spent a load of his own money on new heel gear and everything. But they decided they wanted to do face/face even though everyone booed Cena anyway.

imBask

Banned
ignoring people in a thread about one of the dumbest and most ridiculous form of TV is a weird concept to me

but heh whatever, too bad for the people who miss out on my hot opinions

Owens teased a sweet Canadiens/Expos themed shirt on twitter, damn

imBask

Banned
Hey so what the fuck. It was $80 dollars to park for the Taylor Swift concert last night.

80 bucks!

It also wrecked havoc on the judicial system as courts had to let out early because there was no regular parking left for jurors.

http://www.chron.com/houston/article/Taylor-Swift-s-arrival-snarls-traffic-subverts-6494009.php

COfUTCRUEAAb9U9.jpg

"It's worth it," Heather Razo said of the $80 parking fee. "It's right across the street and I'm not walking."

that's why

I'm guessing the parking is so high because it's Texas and theres only so much juice on their Rascal scooters and because bicycles are for hippie muslins

Hey so what the fuck. It was $80 dollars to park for the Taylor Swift concert last night.

80 bucks!

It also wrecked havoc on the judicial system as courts had to let out early because there was no regular parking left for jurors.

http://www.chron.com/houston/article/Taylor-Swift-s-arrival-snarls-traffic-subverts-6494009.php

COfUTCRUEAAb9U9.jpg

Stadiums are in charge of parking and its fees, and I agree it's outrageous

I remember going to a Hershey MCR concert where parking in one area was $60. Fuck that, we were fine walking a half mile from our car to the entrance

somedevil

Poor Zack Ryder:

Xavier Woods retweeted Zack Ryder
This is true. Zack beat me in WWF royal rumble, but due to copyright issues we could not air it. But he did win👍🏾

That is weird. Is it because of the WWF issue. So does this mean he can't play any of the WWE games that have the WWF name in it?

Smackdown is gonna get murdered tonight.

Everything will be watching to see Tom Brady get killed by the Steelers.

Thursday night destruction!

NFL: New England Patriots vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

SmackDown:
Wyatt Family promo
Cesaro vs. The Miz
Paige vs. Sasha Banks
Seth Rollins interview
The New Day vs. Reigns, Ambrose and
Jimmy Uso
The Lucha Dragons vs. The Ascension
Lumberjack match: Rollins vs. Ryback

#IndyPosterThursday

Mauler_poster.jpg

amherst%20poster.JPG

Cagey

Banned
The Masked Man on the current resurgence and/or acceptance of pro wrestling in mainstream media.

http://grantland.com/features/why-w...-attention-brock-lesnar-the-rock-jon-stewart/

But is wrestling actually more popular now, or has the media just learned to accept sports entertainment for what it is? WWE’s numbers say that the growth is real. Contrary to some early fears (mine included), the WWE Network is earning more money at $9.99 a month than the old pay-per-view model was making at about $50 per show. According to their second-quarter earnings report, the WWE Network plus standard PPV revenue generated $131 million in the 12 months prior to June 30. Annual PPV revenue between 2003 and 2013 ranged from $70 million to $95 million.

giphy.gif

Top Bottom