• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

klonere

Banned
Charlotte loses tonight. Something happens to make it a triple-threat at Night of Champions with Paige. Paige wins. Woo, revolution in full swing.

There is a pretty huge chance that Paige interferes tonight cos she's jealous cos lol crazy women

#DivasRevolution

Sephzilla

II gotta say physically, looks-wise, War Zone's Ray Stevenson looked fucking perfect. Grim, stoic, and not a model like Jane.

You're so fucking right, here. Stevenson's Frank Castle was on point. I'm not sure if I'm a fan of his one-man-swat-team look though. It looks more Punisher-like but for whatever reason I'm a fan of the skull-shirt and trench coat Punisher look.

*double axe handles BronsonLee from behind*

DTA!

Rlbldjdvfmcbrrrvl

He's supposed to look like this
gDjiidB.jpg

...so they inverted the colors? How odd

Charlotte loses tonight. Something happens to make it a triple-threat at Night of Champions with Paige. Paige wins. Woo, revolution in full swing.

How about Nikki crushes Charlotte in like two minutes, Nikki issues an open challenge, and EVA MARIE flies out with lasers and pyro and the best entrance song ever and immediately hits a flawlessly executed Sliced Bread #2 for the Divas Title?

I'd also accept Sasha Banks in that spot.

Now that I have ad-less Hulu and I already have Amazon Prime, is there even a reason to get Netflix again? They're constantly losing movie which is the main reason I had them, and the shows that they have are almost always on hulu or Amazon Prime. Hulu even has the Criterion stuff where as Netflix just has garbage movies and Amazon Prime has a better documentary selection.

I've been considering this honestly. Netflix's original stuff isn't really grabbing my and hulu's broader spanish content means my family could use it, which is something they can't with netflix.

Sephzilla

I just watched the Youtube video of Enzo and Cass's entrance in WWE 2k16. Jesus H Christ, they couldn't even bother to add in the crowd saying Enzo's entrance with him and the entire big sounds like Enzo is talking in a studio and not in an arena. They couldn't even bother syncing up "YOU CANT. TEACH. THAT" with his arm movements.

Menome

People trying to get #NaomiAppreciationDay going today.

Now I know how other people felt about #SandowAppreciationDay, except that at least started trending. And was for someone much better.

RP912

Banned
Probably going to play some Witcher 3 and skip Raw. I swear this game never fucking ends. When I finish ten important quest, twenty more pop up. Annoying, but dammit GOTY.

imBask

Banned
Season premiere of a 4th record low rating.

Maybe Raw drops below 2.0 this week

wouldn't be surprised, ratings are usually kinda relative to the week before so...

Horrible RAW last week + TWO Monday Night Football game = we might actually hit a low point

Probably going to play some Witcher 3 and skip Raw. I swear this game never fucking ends. When I finish ten important quest, twenty more pop up. Annoying, but dammit GOTY.

Witcher 3 and MGS V are 2 of the best games i've played in my life, and they both came out this year. We're truly blessed my friend

RP912

Banned
Raw can beat Monday Night Football at their game...call up Tim Tebow and put the strap on him. I mean the ratings will fly like his football passes.

Top Bottom