• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

imBask

Banned
Can somebody give me the skinny on why Max Landis gets 50 percent praise and 50 percent shit?

Wrestling isn't wrestling was good, Chronicles was good

American Ultra got panned and he cried about it on twitter, blaming everyone but him, he also blamed the public for "hating original ideas"

Sephzilla

Can somebody give me the skinny on why Max Landis gets 50 percent praise and 50 percent shit?

50 percent praise comes from the comic book Youtube videos he does that are pretty decent, plus his wrestling video. The 50 percent shit comes from him coming off as entitled as fuck, and he thinks he's a lot more original than he actually is.

I like that we've finally gotten to the point nobody here can pretend that WWE's good

It took a while, but I'm proud of us getting to that last step

RP912

Banned
No one can explain where the 50% praise comes from. He bought Falling Edge a pizza, so that's all it takes for some people.

Wrestling isn't wrestling was good, Chronicles was good

American Ultra got panned and he cried about it on twitter, blaming everyone but him, he also blamed the public for "hating original ideas"

Basically he thought that "Wrestling isn't Wrestling" was going to give him a pass to come up with mediocre shit. Sounds about right.

I like that we've finally gotten to the point nobody here can pretend that WWE's good

It took a while, but I'm proud of us getting to that last step

What do you like? You're consistently the most negative, sarcastic, cynical person in all of WrassleGAF.

Edit: That Sheamus/Cena match was just fine. Very solid. Sheamus is great at playing a heel, and anyone who denies that has been poisoned by years of bullshit.

Why do people give a shit. Creators are rarely worth finding out about, just take their work for whatever it is. Most of them are really garbage people. I assume people care about Landis being dim because they have never bothered to learn about any other artist, musician, director, etc. But Landis sort of forces it by showing up on all the shit entertainment blogs.

Or as dream more eloquently puts it, stop putting so much value in broken down drug addicted conmen.

RP912

Banned
For my Puro friends, are the Road to Destruction shows any good? Or just skip them and wait until Destruction?

I'm too nauseous to deal with NJPW's one camera angle house shows, probably going to put them on as background noise.

DMczaf

After what you guys did to Daniel Bryan, you all deserve the misery of WWE in 2015.

You don't deserve New Day. You deserve to be sour!

Data are you kana?

CO84b4rUkAEecGO.jpg

imBask

Banned
What do you like? You're consistently the most negative, sarcastic, cynical person in all of WrassleGAF.

i'll defend him even though I think he blocked me and ask you the same question

what do you like about RAW?

there's very little to enjoy when you get about 1 good RAW per month, and even that "good" RAW is filled with commercials and horrible segments. Nowadays a "good" RAW is a RAW where more than 2 segments are watchable and we get a good match, that's really bad

I only watch in hope of getting a surprise return, and because I wanna know what's up at the PPV because most PPVs are alright. Even then, "watch" is a big word, I don't actually pay attention 90% of the show

For my Puro friends, are the Road to Destruction shows any good? Or just skip them and wait until Destruction?

I'm too nauseous to deal with NJPW's one camera angle house shows, probably going to put them on as background noise.

I'd give at least one a chance, if you don't like it skip the rest

Dave actually mentioned that as possible in Observer Radio

No comment except watch how much more hijacked PPVs and tantrums we'll have to see and some here will defend if so

O/U 3 including the next Rumble

Did he mention he hasn't heard anything about it, but that doesn't mean it isn't true? Did he say he didn't know, but anything could happen?

#ThankYouBootaaay

R4CS1zA.gif

keep rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin' (come on)
keep rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin' (yeah)
keep rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin'
now i know y'all be lov'in this shit right here
m.i.n.i. minions is right here people in the house put them hands in the air
'cause if you don't care, then we don't care 1, 2, 3
times two to the six, jonesin' for your fix of that minions mix so
where the fuck you at Punk, shut the fuck up and back the fuck up

Challenging CM Punk in this shout-out to Minions is a strong move for the WWE in preparations for WrestleMania 32.

klonere

Banned
Dave actually mentioned that as possible in Observer Radio

No comment except watch how much more hijacked PPVs and tantrums we'll have to see and some here will defend if so

O/U 3 including the next Rumble

That might be the worst idea they've had in a while

But you know we, things change, I just don't know!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
LOL that's poorly written as far as reflecting what this all means. It's even WORSE that it "might not be Dr. Amann" as it would mean Punk was trying to paint the ENTIRE WWE Medical staff as incompetent.

Punk's making a huge mistake. I'm willing to make a ban bet that Punk ain't gettin' out of this one.

I like it when wrestling fans discuss law because they're even dumber about it than business.

Barrage

New Day are great because their segments are entertaining every week, regardless of if it's a match or a segment-and also because they clearly VALUE the tag titles. Same reason the New Age Outlaws worked. They never felt lost booking-wise because their intro always made it clear they were focused on the tag belts.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I like it when wrestling fans discuss law because they're even dumber about it than business.

We're in the garden of eden when it comes to business vs hobby. Nintendo's topics, and I think this CM Punk thing needs to have an OT, I'll take care of that. It's quite the crossover, to say the least.

Fox318

#ThankYouBootaaay

R4CS1zA.gif

keep rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin' (come on)
keep rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin' (yeah)
keep rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin'
now i know y'all be lov'in this shit right here
m.i.n.i. minions is right here people in the house put them hands in the air
'cause if you don't care, then we don't care 1, 2, 3
times two to the six, jonesin' for your fix of that minions mix so
where the fuck you at Punk, shut the fuck up and back the fuck up

Challenging CM Punk in this shout-out to Minions is a strong move for the WWE in preparations for WrestleMania 32.

4dXhquB.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
btw I'll take that bet Vince. Because you dumb

Oh you were talkin' about me? This ain't Canadian law, pal.

PERMA BAN BET?!

I'd really rather make a perma ban bet with someone that would benefit the community if I won though, and not be a "whoever wins, we lose" situation. Someone like Kaladin.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
pepsi i don't appreciate you directly insulting a member of our fine community. at least be like certain other members who only drop in to passively aggressively insult posters.

Top Bottom