• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Hex

Banned
if Kane is the partner i'll innevitably get banned from GAF

Even if it is
56KHinI.jpg
?

jred2k

Between his injury and not being allowed to do PWG anymore, Adam Cole seems to have really lost his heat. I haven't heard anyone mention him since he came back from injury.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Between his injury and not being allowed to do PWG anymore, Adam Cole seems to have really lost his heat. I haven't heard anyone mention him since he came back from injury.

Don't worry, FallingEdge still posts here, irrelevant as Cole is

He's reuniting with Kyle O'Reilly this weekend to face Bennett and Taven, I think. But he needs to rebuild the hype meter.

That's because people have finally realized that he was bland as fuck this whole time.

Menome

That guy with the FREE SANDOW sign on last night's RAW knew where it's at.

Other than that: Bullshit ending to the Divas title match that I should have seen coming. It's the only way management could have its cake and eat it.

Also, Sting's clean win tonight makes me a bit nervous about my wager on p.105

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
He's reuniting with Kyle O'Reilly this weekend to face Bennett and Taven, I think. But he needs to rebuild the hype meter.

Three of the blandest mother fuckers in independent wrestling. That's appealing.

Kyle needs to stay the fuck away from them dudes. Every time he's near a Cole, a Bennett, a Taven, or a Cole he chameleons into a shitty guy with no presence. He's so much better without them or Davey Richards hanging on.

Three of the blandest mother fuckers in independent wrestling. That's appealing.

Kyle needs to stay the fuck away from them dudes. Every time he's near a Cole, a Bennett, a Taven, or a Cole he chameleons into a shitty guy with no presence. He's so much better without them or Davey Richards hanging on.

Kyle O'Riley has presence?

I think we all agree that Bennett wouldn't have bookings if not for Maria, and Taven is marginally more charismatic than Bennett. O'Reilly might have picked up some personality from hanging out with Tom Lawlor, but he's overshadowed by Bobby Fish.

Kyle O'Riley has presence?

watch some PWG, they are both great as singles and as a tag team

ROH just seems to bland the fuck out of everyone

More than he ever had when he was Davey Richards towel boy since he started doing solo appearances in PWG. Adam Cole is the kind of guy to reset that back to zero to get more memes over.

I dunno man, I've seen Kyle in ROH, PWG, and NJPW, and I put him 100% on the level with the Kingdom guys. Just a shitty, skinny, bland indie guy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That guy with the FREE SANDOW sign on last night's RAW knew where it's at.

Other than that: Bullshit ending to the Divas title match that I should have seen coming. It's the only way management could have its cake and eat it.

Also, Sting's clean win tonight makes me a bit nervous about my wager on p.115

LOL...you're in a bind.

He's a qt boy who they've built up to be a decent fake shooter. That's a gimmick.

Like ZSJ.

ZSJ ain't shit either, imo, but indie wrassles passed me by probably a decade ago. Watching indies is just a constant stream of "why" in my brain. The fake shooter guys are probably my least favorite, even more than the nonsense flippies like AR Fox. All the shoot dudes have the most choreographed looking shit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I find it funny how all the adam cole jiffs are from a singular venue

I saw Sandow and Axel wrestle a match this weekend. Sandow was wrestling as a baby-face smart guy and his friend Curtis Axel was also there. They wrestled a match against the Ascension who are also a team of wrestler men. The match happened and a winner was decided by pin fall ★★★☆☆

Menome

I saw Sandow and Axel wrestle a match this weekend. Sandow was wrestling as a baby-face smart guy and his friend Curtis Axel was also there. They wrestled a match against the Ascension who are also a team of wrestler men. The match happened and a winner was decided by pin fall ★★★☆☆

If he comes back with the Intellectual Saviour gimmick, I'll be most pleased. Perhaps with Axel as a sidekick he's trying to educate.

A real shame that showing enthusiasm was enough to ruin Dean forever. Imagine how differently the world could be today if he had been the one to run against GWB in 2004 instead of the melting candle.

Raw ratings for the season premiere

Not good

#Rollinsera

Raw ratings still at low levels

Tuesday, 15 September 2015 14:45

This may be a long fourth quarter for WWE, as last night's Raw did 3.39 million viewers, almost identical to the record non-major holiday low of the past 18 years, of 3.37 million the prior week.

The rating should have been up because last week's rating was caused by a show that caused massive audience tuning out late, and was hurt by Labor Day.

This week went against two highly rated NFL games in the regular season debut of ESPN's Monday Night Football. The Falcons vs. Eagles game that ended at 10:17 p.m. did 13.56 million viewers. The late game, starting at 10:17 p.m. with the 49ers vs. Vkings did 14.33 million viewers.

For Raw the three hours were:

8 p.m. 3.29 million viewers

9 p.m. 3.54 million viewers

10 p.m. 3.36 million viewers

Zach

It's pretty amazing that such nonsense can completely derail a presidential run. Especially when you consider Donald Trump's shenanigans and how they haven't derailed his presidential run.

So who you guys voting for if the election were today? Non-Americans, too. I know you follow our life and times.

Alright WrestleGAF, my friend recently got into wrestling and we're going to watch a PPV/Matches on a Wednesday after work with a pizza and stuff.

So, I need all round great shows or matches please! His favourite wrestlers are Neville and Reigns. Odd combo.

Top Bottom