• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Whats with all the Bryan gifs? Did he retire and/or die? Are we remembering the American Dragon Danielson Bryanson? Is this end the end of D.Brine?

Alternative title: BronsonLee taking someone to WrestleGAF Court

eGJtM3FoMTI=_o_wwe-monday-night-raw-little-peoples-court-continues.jpg

Then again:
1491fde4941fd2a0ff7aa7488e77f060.jpg

ROH's covers fit in a proud tradition.

Bryan really is the best

Wonder how he will fare in the WON ballot

Of the modern era American/Canadian wrestlers, he and Lesnar are the only ones who come close. Not JYD, definitely not Edge, Punk, Orton, Hennig, Koloff, Big Show, Slaughter, or Warrior. Styles needs a few more years. Sting I'd have to think about some more.

The Japanese candidates are interesting too. Nakamura, in his first year, definitely shouldn't make it. CIMA probably could. I'd have to think about Akiyama, Nagata, Taue, Kojima, Tenzan, Kimura, Minoru Suzuki, Tamura, the Sharpes, and Volk Han.

Only if shows
pre WWE stuff with the last 10 minutes being E related

That's gonna be a quick synopsis

To be fair there, if the Hobbit was made into a trilogy, Bryan's WWE career could probably be made into 2 trilogies.

First movie devoted to the Nexus, second to MITB/WHC/18 seconds, third to Team Hell No, and the full last trilogy being The WWE Title, Fans, And The Dangers They Bring

Anth0ny

Of the modern era American/Canadian wrestlers, he and Lesnar are the only ones who come close. Not JYD, definitely not Edge, Punk, Orton, Hennig, Koloff, Big Show, Slaughter, or Warrior. Styles needs a few more years. Sting I'd have to think about some more.

The Japanese candidates are interesting too. Nakamura, in his first year, definitely shouldn't make it. CIMA probably could. I'd have to think about Akiyama, Nagata, Taue, Kojima, Tenzan, Kimura, Minoru Suzuki, Tamura, the Sharpes, and Volk Han.

What exactly is the criteria for getting into the WON HOF?

I feel like Bryan, Punk and Lesnar are shoo-ins.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
ZSJ ain't shit either, imo, but indie wrassles passed me by probably a decade ago. Watching indies is just a constant stream of "why" in my brain. The fake shooter guys are probably my least favorite, even more than the nonsense flippies like AR Fox. All the shoot dudes have the most choreographed looking shit.

I'm not saying he's the greatest thing going and everyone should grab him. I'm saying you could eventually make money with him.

Mike Bennett, Adam Cole, and Matt Taven will never make money except for the marks they let hang out with them because they'll give them money for their prowrestlingtees.

SD

* Bellabration happens backstage throughout the show

* Naomi and Sasha Banks defeated Paige and Becky Lynch

* The New Day comes to the ring and cuts a promo tables and trees. The Dudley Boyz interrupted and lost a nontitle match to New Day

* Big Show defeated Cesaro with a knockout punch

* Kevin Owens defeated Dolph Ziggler with an assist from Rusev

* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose defeated Sheamus and Seth Rollins in the main event

Dang, even
Owens getting a win, but Cesaro gets KO'd

Top Bottom