• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
REmake is one of the finest horror games of all time.

Just dropped a PM to a dude sellin Mad Max and Until Dawn. The reception is good. Ready to keep playing kideos all autumn.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fave One Resident Evil game:

1: Resident Evil Outbreak

Stephtember!!

JQgLkFD.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Actual Fave Five RE games though

5. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
4. Resident Evil 5
3. Resident Evil 6
2. REmake
1. RE Outbreak 1

Honestly most of the others are too puzzle-heavy for me to truly enjoy. I don't like to think hard. I like to wreck shit. 6 was underappreciated. Gun Survivor games were garbage. Outbreak 2 was great but couldn't hold up to 1 by a long shot. Seriously, though, play Outbreak emulated. It's fuckin' gorgeous.

2 is fine, not bad but not as good as the action focus on 3. Nemesis himself was amazing and fresh for its time, and terrifying. Also had a great supporting cast. RE5 was the first dance with real Co-Op it had and it was a lot of fun to play.

REmake is #2 because it is truly great in every way.

I'm going to take this time to mention that despite being a pretty basic package RE: The Mercenaries 3D on the 3DS was waaaaay better than it had any right to be, especially since it was like a cobbled together Frankenstein's monster of a game made from bits and pieces of RE4 and 5.
Game was a riot in co-op, nothing like giving Jack Krauser electric melee powers and just going knife crazy.

I'd ask Vinny Mac where the heck RE4 is in his list but i'm thinking that's not an answer I want to hear.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going to take this time to mention that despite being a pretty basic package RE: The Mercenaries 3D on the 3DS was waaaaay better than it had any right to be, especially since it was like a cobbled together Frankenstein's monster of a game made from bits and pieces of RE4 and 5.
Game was a riot in co-op, nothing like giving Jack Krauser electric melee powers and just going knife crazy.

I'd ask Vinny Mac where the heck RE4 is in his list but i'm thinking that's not an answer I want to hear.

RE4 is good but wasn't as good as the others on the list. And Mercs 3D was definitely better than expected.

I still yearn for a F2P Mercs game on consoles. Sell costumes. It prints money!

RP912

Banned
RE4 was the game that brought FnP to the series. I enjoyed RE5 also but never played 6. My brother loves the game, but then again he's a huge RE head.

klonere

Banned
dbaa4236568c92c0639c6eab39defb7a.jpg

This Lana/Rusev/Dolph/Summer angle isn't getting over? I know what it needs to really get going! IMPLY DOMESTIC ABUSE!

Lana posted this on twitter:

CN4DorFXAAAcHBc.jpg

Gonzalez

Banned
MGS V has been amazing so far. Just completed the section where I meet the dog, capture the Russian Translator, and pick up Asia's hit single "Only Time Will Tell". I've never been much of a stealth player when playing these games, but this might be the first Metal Gear that has converted me over to full-time stealth play. It just feels more rewarding playing this way.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This Lana/Rusev/Dolph/Summer angle isn't getting over? I know what it needs to really get going! IMPLY DOMESTIC ABUSE!

Lana posted this on twitter:

CN4DorFXAAAcHBc.jpg

Gonzalez...it's almost time for a new topic.

Alucard

Banned
WORST 5 FANBASE

1-Marvel
2-DC
3-Souls fanboys (I love souls games but I don't want to be associated with these idiots ever)
4-Naughty Dogs Defence Force™
5-LoL

Oooh, I like this game.

1. Marvel
2. LOST
3. Nintendo
4. Sony
5. TNA

Should this be its own thread?

MGS V has been amazing so far. Just completed the section where I meet the dog, capture the Russian Translator, and pick up Asia's hit single "Only Time Will Tell". I've never been much of a stealth player when playing these games, but this might be the first Metal Gear that has converted me over to full-time stealth play. It just feels more rewarding playing this way.

I fell out of love around mission 20.

Its just too thin, and repetitive.I watched the true ending on Youtube, and will call it a day. Its probably my least fav. Its like Grand theft auto in an empty world.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I remember seeing this intro and thought the shit was revolutionary. I wish the game had a FMV game spinoff back in the day.

Me too. A show on WGN in syndication, showing on afternoons.

imBask

Banned
Styles yes, Young Bucks yes, Adam Cole yes

Nakamura no, you can forget about Strong Style ever being a thing in WWE
Chris Hero is CM Punk's friend

I'm assuming the article is treating wrestlers who have been rumored to be signed with WWE like Busick, Swann, Athena, Gargano, Ciampa, and LeRae as given.

Otherwise, that list is fucked without Athena, even if it has Kimber Lee.

Top Bottom