• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

JTA19c3.png

really makes u think brother PP

hahaha

Of course

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If by "watch" you mean "skip through on YouTube the day after in the vain hope of catching five minutes of Sandow".

Of all people to stan for...you picked Sandow.

He's enjoyable on Xavier Woods' gaming channel, Up Up Down Down. He channels the Genius whenever he can.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That poor Young Back has no penis OR balls showing. Cursed by god.

klonere

Banned
The new Wyatt guy has a horrific fucking beard and actually just looks fucking horrible in general. They gave him gear that makes it look like he's got manboobs. I haven't even watched Game of Thrones and he still just reminds me of a tall Samwell.

Menome

Do you really want to be legit shook? Watch this. It's actually really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTWjgF31R6k

Of all people to stan for...you picked Sandow.

He's enjoyable on Xavier Woods' gaming channel, Up Up Down Down. He channels the Genius whenever he can.

Man, screw Corporate Kane. I want University Professor Kane.

And yeah...Sandow won me over ever since I started watching WWE this year at Wrestlemania. Catching up with his past matches on the Network (Just 9.99 a month, it's like Netflix Maggle!) in the meantime has cemented that.

somedevil

Here is the Updated Card for the MSG show for Oct 3: Card probably change a lot till the show happens.

* Brock Lesnar vs. Big Show

* WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins vs. John Cena with just the WWE United States Title on the line

* Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jericho (changed from Owens vs. Cesaro)

* Rusev vs. Dolph Ziggler

* Sheamus vs. Randy Orton

* Appearances by The Dudley Boyz, Mark Henry, The New Day, Team Bella, Stardust and others

So Brock is going to retire Big Show then.

Fox318

Wyatt guy should be wrestling in a mask.

I don't understand why they have a thing against masks today. They should have him only show his eyes.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
yeah, Sam Tarly would look a heck of a lot MORE terrifying using his choke move with a mask. FAR more spoopy.

The new Wyatt guy has a horrific fucking beard and actually just looks fucking horrible in general. They gave him gear that makes it look like he's got manboobs. I haven't even watched Game of Thrones and he still just reminds me of a tall Samwell.

Yup. I agree with everything.

Did the crowd really come across that dead on TV? It seemed pretty lively in person, at least in my section off the ramp.
I didn't watch the entire show but I remember the Dudley/New Day matchup sounding pretty dull. Seemed like Bubba was screaming something Dudley every few minutes to elicit some type of crowd response.

Aiii

So not worth it
Hulu now has a commercial free plan. So you can watch Raw at a legit 90 minutes.

still too long

Iceman829

Hulu now has a commercial free plan. So you can watch Raw at a legit 90 minutes.

still too long
There are a handful of shows that will still include ads with the $11.99 service, though only before and after the episode itself plays. Per Hulu: "Due to streaming rights, the shows below are not included in our No Commercials plan. You can still watch these shows interruption-free. They will play with a short commercial before and after each episode. The shows are: Grey’s Anatomy, Once Upon A Time, Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD, Scandal, New Girl, Grimm and How To Get Away With Murder."

Commercial Free plan still has commercials on select shows

jmdajr

Yeah. Twitter rant was pretty good.

I don't buy Hogan going around the 70s calling everyone...."niggers" playfully.

Unless I'm missing something.

"And when Dino Bravo sort of flopped off the bottom rope and hit a double-axehandle, that's when I knew I wanted to be a death-defying, high-flying wrestler just like him."

Between Snuka and Hogan, I'm glad the majority of the WWE roster now probably isn't full of muderers and raging racists. Probably.

In 20 years we'll find out Zack Ryder murdered a hooker in his hotel room.

WrestlingInc saying Busick, Swann, Gargano, Gulak, and Chuck Taylor are all on their way to WWE. For what it's worth, Busick and Swann said their goodbyes last weekend

Top Bottom