• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Sting got no pop the other night. His approach about giving HHH props was horrible. If he beats Rollins for the belt... it would be a joke!

RP912

Banned
The only way Sting can beat the Seth kun is if he channels his inner surfer.

stings%20memo%20resized.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Steiner is fuckin' Hogan raw dog style on twitter. Hogan exposed, Poppa telling it like it is.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Remember Meltzer talking about how fucking horrible the new Wyatt family member was going to be

And he's been just fine despite his lack of experience. Maybe he should do some 450s and tiger drivers to get a positive impression from Meltzer

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Remember Meltzer talking about how fucking horrible the new Wyatt family member was going to be

And he's been just fine despite his lack of experience. Maybe he should do some 450s and tiger drivers to get a positive impression from Meltzer

Ever since he was pointed out as a Rosebud I can't unsee that. He hasn't been challenged yet. I don't have high hopes but he's also not the drizzling shits, so I guess we'll see.

Pretty sure this guy wasn't the first option.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Duthty Rhodes Classic tonight on NXT. Anyone excited, besides me, daddeh?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ever since he was pointed out as a Rosebud I can't unsee that. He hasn't been challenged yet. I don't have high hopes but he's also not the drizzling shits, so I guess we'll see.

He doesn't need to be 'proven' because he just needs to prove that he can work a big guy style. Not everyone needs to be able to work a lengthy or technical match when they're that size. That's how you end up with Matt Morgans.

His worst thing so far is his Mortal Kombat-like 'dazed' states.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
He doesn't need to be 'proven' because he just needs to prove that he can work a big guy style. Not everyone needs to be able to work a lengthy or technical match when they're that size. That's how you end up with Matt Morgans.

His worst thing so far is his Mortal Kombat-like 'dazed' states.

Big Guy Dizzy Status is one of my most hated yet favorite things. I think Ryback's old "shake it off" head bob was one of my favorite bad ones.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why does Lana dress like the person she's 'with'. Why don't they dress like her. Oh right.

I think it's funny that we didn't end up with John Cena unveiling USA bikini Lana and what we actually got has been way worse. At least Cena would have made storyline sense.

jmdajr

This new virtual line wait to get your Drivers license is kinda neat. Finally showing up...this place is still a dump though.

If that was the loudest pop of the night then that crowd sucked because it was weak. I just hate the gimmick. Hell he can't even paint his whole head anymore.... why not shave his hair??? Never been a big Stang fan, but yeah... its tired!

Cagey

Banned

Ah The Young Bucks, everyone’s favorite smarky tag-team of superkicking, heartthrob real-life brothers. It feels like The Young Bucks have been wrestling pretty much constantly for the last 10 years, they’re just so ubiquitous!

Favorite? Heartthrob? What?

Last month an indie promotion booked a show entitled “we booked this show because it was literally the only available date for the Young Bucks.” This is the world we live in!

This world is fucking terrible.

If you like unnecessary flips, poses and super inside-baseball references encoded in move names (their finisher is called the Meltzer Driver, seriously,) you’ll love The Young Bucks.

If you like everything bad, you will like the Young Bucks.

Lately they’ve been making some noise that they’d consider signing on with WWE, something they’ve outright dismissed in the past. We shall see!

For the sake of my television viewing, please keep proactively outright dismissing joining the largest wrestling promotion on the planet by untold orders of magnitude.

It's Tampa. The only deader crowds are Long Island and Corpus Christie.

Brother there's someone they could have called on to ignite a Tampa crowd PP

Why does Lana dress like the person she's 'with'. Why don't they dress like her. Oh right.

She's moving from Cold War rigidity into acid washed denim. That's actually a more deft understanding of Russian culture than I'm used to from WWE creative

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Just finished Raw. Why did they make Sasha Banks look like a joke? This divas revolution keeps getting worse. But I imagine Charlotte is taking the title off Nikki at NOC so at least there's that.

Fox318

You don't need to do flippy shit to be a wrestler but if he isn't handled right it could blow up in their face.

Cagey

Banned
I love the campiness of the new mutated Wyatt member. The campy 80s storylines have been the most enjoyable parts of Raw recently, and that includes Rusev/Summer/Lana, New Day being goofball assholes with the Dudleyz looking to beat them, and Old Man Sting here to teach the obnoxious young buck and his boss some lessons.

For the sake of my iPPV viewing, PLEASE sign the Young Bucks, WWE.

The only way for the issue of Will the Young Bucks Sign with WWE? can end is in tears for the people who are subjected to the Young Bucks. Mercy on their souls.

50d4ecd9019db.preview-620.jpg

Stay home.

Marvel

could never
The Macho Mandow gimmick kinda blew up in his face.

That dude is a chamelion. I honestly think you could give him anything and he could get it over.

Eh I miss the blue robe and towel if I'm honest. He could still get it over as face.

Menome

oh right, Sandow exists too, is he also in limbo with Swagger?

He lives on in our hearts. Well, mine anyway.

If I understand it right, Smackdown's moving to a new channel. If that results in Smackdown becoming its own thing again, I could see it being the "midcard" show with guys like Sandow and Curtis Axel making regular appearances, instead of Raw Pt.2 as it is right now with the same Reigns/Ambrose/Wyatts feud twice a week for two months.

imBask

Banned
He lives on in our hearts. Well, mine anyway.

If I understand it right, Smackdown's moving to a new channel. If that results in Smackdown becoming its own thing again, I could see it being the "midcard" show with guys like Sandow and Curtis Axel making regular appearances, instead of Raw Pt.2 as it is right now with the same Reigns/Ambrose/Wyatts feud twice a week for two months.

how do you konw what happens on smackdown?

wait

do you watch smackdown?

PEOPLE WE FOUND SOMEONE WHO WATCH SMACKDOWN

Top Bottom