• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Sephzilla

I need to make a level where you jump off of koopas to the "NEW. DAY ROCKS" beat

They're holding a "make the best 1-1 level" contest over in the Mario Maker thread. Thought I'd share my entry with #BestGAF.

Simple Beginnings - (C73D-0000-0048-ECD1)

WVW69iZalTo2p2MJyZ

m...maybe I want to play your level? I'm not being nice though! Baka!

Here's his post. He just bitched me out for self promotion and on topicness. There was another post about contacting mods over Super Mario Maker posts too I think.

He quoted my codes in it if anyone wants to play my levels. ;D

I am taking this opportunity to shamelessly plug my latest level (again):

#CarnyBusiness.

Pesca 3-1
(419B-0000-0048-C6D0)
Pesca 3-2
(C024-0000-0048-DE2F)

There's my two newest levels too!

jmdajr

I would say that Bailey is really more of a Surfer Sting than a Cena.

Cena's issue is that he got over using one gimmick than dumped it to kinda be a blob to fit in to what ever act would sell the most shirts.

Sting for the most part stayed as the super babyface until the nWo stuff.

I'm sure that there will be a time where Bailey will innovate her character much like Bret did with being the Canadian Heel or Sting with Crow sting.

Difference with Cena is you can't really say he evolved or he stayed consistent. He just kinda went out there and was the archetype of the unbeatable gladiator that doesn't work on TV every week.

Surfer Sting?

Yeahh..I'm cool with it.

Anth0ny

So TNA has officially been dropped by Destination America.

TNA the company who's only claim to fame was being a WCW cosplay.

shocking

predictions:

-they'll stay alive thanks to international tv deals and house shows
-they'll hire hulk hogan in less than a month
-they'll find some new, shitty domestic tv deal from some network even dumber than destination america and in less homes

RP912

Banned
Stuff like this is why WWE made no new stars from '06 onward. They repeatedly put the titles on Cena, Triple H, Undertaker, Edge, Orton and Batista between Raw and Smackdown.

Now getting 2000 WCW ratings because they killed that interest.

Pretty much. 3.0 is the new 6.0 nowadays :/

Is Super Mario a work or a shoot?

A work that's going into a shoot, but still has kayfabe value to the storyline.

Ithil

Nope!

If I was ring side maybe.

I did see lots of little girl there dressed as Bailey. It was kind of cool. As annoying as it might be to the hardcore, the girls do need their own John Cena.

The hardcore fans like Bayley though, unlike Cena. She's closer to a Sami Zayn type appeal than a Cena appeal.

jmdajr

Rock could end up like Warrior if he's not careful. But hey, if that's his life philosophy to go hard 24/7 that's his deal.

Savitar

Actually I'm pretty sure they took a picture of him as he found two men making out on his lawn and decided to immortalized his expression.

Cagey

Banned
The Rock is riding far safer bicycles today than Arnold and Ferrigno back in the day and they're still going strong.

Rock will be fine, I think.

Raw64life

Donald Trump on yesterday's debate...

Trump also argued that the 3-hour debate was way too long and he thinks CNN's record rating would have been just as good, if not better, if the debate had only been 2 hours. "I would imagine, after a certain point, people get bored of that."

New Day getting crossover appeal on FB - over 5 million viewed this
3Y6reQX.gif

Nothing says rap music like a trombone.

miserable

Sunny did you say Lambda is still around? But he told me he doesn't watch wrasslin anymore and he's never coming back to GAF!
was i being worked?

thefro

Now that I think more, the bolded parts are my biggest issue. The main event has felt dead since around the time Finn's coronation became inevitable -- not that I have a problem with him, but more the inevitability removed drama -- and hasn't moved on since. And the show feels like it's struggling to get an hour's worth of non-recycled content.

I still watch every week and enjoy most of the show, fast forwarding through some recaps and the occasional match, but the excitement has died down a bit.

They're in a transitional period right now with Owens/Becky/Charlotte/Sasha all moving up and Zayn/Itami injured. Happens quite a bit when you have a developmental territory.

imBask

Banned
i'm not Lambda, and i'm unbannable

I'm the king of kings, the end all be all, the cerebral assassin, the vigilante, the people's champ

jmdajr

According to PWInsider.com, the next Legend’s statue set to be unveiled by WWE at WrestleMania 32 was supposed to be Hulk Hogan. The Hogan statue would have joined the likes of Andre the Giant and Ultimate Warrior at WWE Headquarter, but those plans have been scrapped in light of Hogan’s recent controversy.

Make Macho Man instead

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
According to PWInsider.com, the next Legend’s statue set to be unveiled by WWE at WrestleMania 32 was supposed to be Hulk Hogan. The Hogan statue would have joined the likes of Andre the Giant and Ultimate Warrior at WWE Headquarter, but those plans have been scrapped in light of Hogan’s recent controversy.

LOL

Wonder who's next?

oh god it's GOLDBERG isn't it.

Sephzilla

Make Macho Man instead

Flair or Macho Man, absolutely.

Alternatively, I'd be down for a Gorilla Monsoon & Bobby Heenan arguing statue

Top Bottom