• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If they made a Vince statue, what pose of his should it be?

I'm going with this one:
Uo4Cti1.jpg

but it'd probably be this one
SmwQ28D.jpg

Sephzilla

The next statue is going to be Big Show. And at the bottom is going to be a hand written bit by Vince that says LOVE HIM LIKE YOU LIVED ANDRE DAMNIT

Y'all are missing the most obvious statue pose:

tumblr_mlls60IRIc1rg89a6o1_500.png

Friday night fights tonight.

ROH: All Star Extravaganza VII Night 1

ROH World Championship match: Jay Lethal (c) w/Truth Martini vs. Kyle O'Reilly

ROH World TV Championship match: Jay Lethal (c) w/Truth Martini vs. Bobby Fish

ROH World Tag Team Championship match: The Addiction (c) vs. The Kingdom w/Maria Kanellis

#1 Contender for the ROH World Championship match: #BIGMIKE Michael Elgin vs. Adam Cole vs. AJ Styles vs. Roderick Strong

Open Challenge match: The Briscoes vs. ?

Best of 5 Series, match #3: ACH vs. Matt Sydal

No DQ match: Cedric Alexander w/Veda Scott vs. Moose w/Stokely Hathaway

If Silas Young loses, he becomes one of Dalton Castle's Boys: Dalton Castle W/The Boys vs. Silas Young

NJPW on AXS: matches are from Power Struggle 2014

NWA Jr. Heavyweight championship match: Chase Owens (c) vs. Jushin Liger

IWGP Jr. Heavyweight championship match: Ryusuke Taguchi vs. Taichi

IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Championship match: Time Splitters vs. reDRagon

But forget all that. GLORY Kickboxing returns Saturday, September 19 with a joint show with Bellator, Bellator MMA & Glory: Dynamite 1, and it'll air on Spike TV.

Watch Tito Ortiz fight Liam McGeary for the Bellator Light Heavyweight Championship.

Who will be the first wrestling community GAF member to get a statue

Let's be real. The first statue should go to the person who portrayed one of the finest moments in WrassleGAF lore.

[If I could find the stupid gif of Heel delivering the knockout by head kick, I would put it here.]

bjork

Let's be real. The first statue should go to the person who portrayed one of the finest moments in WrassleGAF lore.

[If I could find the stupid gif of Heel delivering the knockout by head kick, I would put it here.]

I don't know how you make a statue out of that post saying Kane should fuck that dude's mom or whatever.

I didn't think Trevor Lee was a contender for EVOLVE's championship, but he's facing Gulak to be the number one contender to challenge Timothy Thatcher. The loser of Lee/Gulak faces Willie Mack.

Meanwhile, they've signed Matt Riddle to face Jonathan Greshan and Chris Dickinson during the next two NY shows.

Nekofrog

Banned
most big men are more versatile than yokozuna, let's be fair.

also, big show was super agile for a man his size back in WCW.

I think the scale goes like (from slowest, most oft repeated spots to quickest/more dynamic movesets):

yokozuna
tenta
big show
VADERRRRR

jmdajr

Who is the most successful super star that was straight up scripted. Undertaker?

But even so, he got to be himself for a little bit. Or an amped version of himself anyhow.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Who is the most successful super star that was straight up scripted. Undertaker?

But even so, he got to be himself for a little bit. Or an amped version of himself anyhow.

BRRR APPPLEDOUGH.

Taker had a decently long stretch where he just did whatever he wanted.

Sephzilla

Taker absolutely should get a statue but honestly I think it should be reserved until he officially retires. Austin deserves one, so does Macho.

BRRR APPPLEDOUGH.

Taker had a decently long stretch where he just did whatever he wanted.

The moment that "made" Cena was him going off book and pretending to be Vanilla Ice though

Just Curious would Willie Mack be included in the big man/versatile crowd? I enjoy watching hia matches. He had a good one with Samoa Joe back in the day

Top Bottom