• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

imBask

Banned
tR6Sh2s.gif

wow that's a great gif, i'm saving it

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Bayley, Charlotte, and Sasha not being in WWE 2k16 makes zero sense. They've been mainstays of NXT for a couple of years now and have all been pretty over for a while. It makes extra little sense when you also factor in that Owens and Balor made the cut and neither of them have been in the company as long.

Sounds like it was a mo-cap availability or something like that more than anything.

Alternatively - watch them change their mind on the "no DLC" bit, as "an overwhelming demand for the wrestlers has changed our mind", at which point they release a super expensive DLC with the four of them and laugh it up to the bank.

Sephzilla

Sounds like it was a mo-cap availability or something like that more than anything.

Alternatively - watch them change their mind on the "no DLC" bit, as "an overwhelming demand for the wrestlers has changed our mind", at which point they release a super expensive DLC with the four of them and laugh it up to the bank.

gxR3dKI.gif

So I'm watching Nitro and a bunch of the old WCW pay per view... Buff Bagwell is fucking awesome. That dude had potential. I liked his fued with Lex Luger and just watched him pin Flair cleanly (tag match).

I hated this dude when I was younger and a complete mark but now I see the value he had. Shame WCW went under.

Edit: He just beat piper in a boxing match with his mom in his corner.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I just had a Boba tea for the first time....it's interesting until one of the balls at the bottom flies in your throat :(

It's good, but use your tongue when you suck. Roll the balls around and then pierce them.

klonere

Banned
Kojima wanted to make a movie so bad he went and did the modern classic "trailer that spoils all the good shit" within his own video game
for the second chapter that is built as a surprise in itself.

Fucking Kojima.

klonere

Banned
ugh sorry if I inadvertently spoiled anyone before I edited that.

To be fair those fucking 15 server announcements when you start up the game spoil that as well. Its been very poorly handled I think.

Heel

ugh sorry if I inadvertently spoiled anyone before I edited that.

To be fair those fucking 15 server announcements when you start up the game spoil that as well. Its been very poorly handled I think.

How about you discuss Metal Gear in the numerous spoiler threads dedicated to it on this very website instead? Fucking hell.

Top Bottom