• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

The IGN Smackdown preview trail is so damning about these so-called fans.

Positive 2K16 posts just from this 110 page thread:

I appreciate the authenticity they are going for. Down to Jake's bad ribs that night, and Austin's Stunner not having the kick set-up yet.
I like the part where Cole appears out of nowhere on commentary to say 'and here's the cover'

That authenticity
Shane Mac in 2k16? Nice!
Lex Luger is in 2K16?

Sold.
I'm gonna get 2k16
Vader and Shamrock are really making me consider buying 2K16.

There's another post like that last one, and a FallingEdge post, but for some reason I'm not able to copy paste either, huh

Aiii

So not worth it
It's dead, Jim.
It has been reported on Rajah.com that Impact Wrestling has been pulled from TV schedules in other countries.

DMAX, which is owned by Discovery, will stop showing Impact from October 15th in Germany and Austria. It has already been dropped from Discovery En Espanol, the Discovery owned Eurosport in Romania and Finland.

The show is also off the air in Italy on the Nuvolari network

RIP In Peace TNA.

Striker

Admittedly I might just be giving it a pass because I liked the roster and it was the last game with GM Mode, and fuck them GM Mode was the best thing about the SVR games by a mile
GM Mode was fun but the gimmick they tried that game (Brawler, Technical, Dirty, Hardcore, etc.) was just tripe. I don't remember much else about the single player.

'13 had a great roster so it's probably the best one for me.

Here is upcoming Table for 3 guests:

Owens, Cesaro and Ambrose

Sting, DDP, Vader

Ivory, Molly Holly and Alundra Blayze

That first one sounds fun for indy fans, the second sounds fun for WCW fans, and holy fucking shit at the third one. Molly's normal and hasn't had any problems since she left, but the other two have shit on WWE from a great height for years, though Alundra being in the HOF might help

tnaratings.gif

GM Mode was fun but the gimmick they tried that game (Brawler, Technical, Dirty, Hardcore, etc.) was just tripe. I don't remember much else about the single player.

That's fair. I won't go that far about the gimmick for that game though because I didn't hate the submission system (at least with Punk, who was the only character I ever actually used subs for)

Hey, I just signed up for New Japan World in prep for visiting Japan next month and hopefully going to the King of Pro Wrestling event. But I have two questions; 1) is the Android app literally only a link to their website? 2) Are there full event videos? All I'm seeing is videos for single matches.

edit - Scratch the second question, the sorting of the videos is kind of weird. Unfortunately NJW does not seem to be a fan of Chromecast.

I played GM mode at UNI with a friend that was also super into wrestling, it was the best experience I've had with a wwe game since the n64 era.... Apart from watching our Simulated WM iron man match wich was somehow broken when set to cpu vs cpu. It lasted over an hour before we finally decided to skip it.

I forgot that my free month of the Network was up today. Go to cancel and see that I'm already billed.

Damn you Hunter!

Oh well. Guess I'll keep watching these '97 Raws.

Cesaro committed a crime.

He got over.

HE MUST BE PUNISHED

The Cesaro/Banks shit is the straw that broke the camel's back for me. I can stand the shitty booking, but them doing jackshit with some of the most talented performers in the company whilst they flood the PPV card with TNA vets utterly diminished my desire to watch.

AHAHAHAHAHA
https://wwe.2k.com/news/an-announcement-about-divas-and-wwe-2k16

"With our final roster reveal this past Monday, it was awesome seeing the excitement for The New Day, Enzo and Cass, Mikey Whipwreck, and more. But it was clear that some in the community are frustrated by the lack of the newer Divas added to the main WWE roster recently.

We pushed as hard as we could to include Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Becky Lynch, and Bayley in WWE 2k16, but it simply did not work out for various reasons. While we are not divulging full details on WWE 2K16's post-launch plans just yet, we can confirm that the Four Horsewomen will not be available as DLC.

We are proud to have and built the largest WWE roster to date featuring the most Divas ever. The WWE 2K16 disc includes all of the Divas on the main roster at the time we locked it in (13 playable in total).

We all agree the Divas Revolution is great for business and look forward to celebrating the Divas even more in future WWE 2K titles."

I was kinda getting hyped finally for a WWE game for the first time in years but after this I'm out. Completely out. That's a shitty decision not even to potentially have them as DLC.

I'll see you in 12 months time 2K, hope things work out better for WWE 2K17.

AHAHAHAHAHA
https://wwe.2k.com/news/an-announcement-about-divas-and-wwe-2k16

"With our final roster reveal this past Monday, it was awesome seeing the excitement for The New Day, Enzo and Cass, Mikey Whipwreck, and more. But it was clear that some in the community are frustrated by the lack of the newer Divas added to the main WWE roster recently.

We pushed as hard as we could to include Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Becky Lynch, and Bayley in WWE 2k16, but it simply did not work out for various reasons. While we are not divulging full details on WWE 2K16's post-launch plans just yet, we can confirm that the Four Horsewomen will not be available as DLC.

We are proud to have and built the largest WWE roster to date featuring the most Divas ever. The WWE 2K16 disc includes all of the Divas on the main roster at the time we locked it in (13 playable in total).

We all agree the Divas Revolution is great for business and look forward to celebrating the Divas even more in future WWE 2K titles."

lmao muh revolutionnnnnn

I was kinda getting hyped finally for a WWE game for the first time in years but after this I'm out. Completely out. That's a shitty decision not even to potentially have them as DLC.

I'll see you in 12 months time 2K, hope things work out better for WWE 2K17.

I don't think you should blame 2K/Yukes for this shit. The inevitably shitty game will be down to them, the roster selection and not seeing seeing the divas division as important outside of Eva Marie and Steph is all on the WWE.

If you honestly thought this shit show of a game was ever going to be good with Yukes behind the wheel (which is certainly won't be) then you should still buy it.

I don't think you should blame 2K/Yukes for this shit. The inevitably shitty game will be down to them, the roster selection and not seeing seeing the divas division as important outside of Eva Marie and Steph is all on the WWE.

If you honestly thought this shit show of a game was ever going to be good with Yukes behind the wheel (which is certainly won't be) then you should still buy it.

Yeah I wasn't taking aim at just 2K, they have to get approval from WWE for any additions to the roster/game soooo yeah. I expect WWE have a big part in it too (I assume WWE came to 2K about including Balor super early).

Silias Young just beat Dalton Castle. He now controls the Boys.

Going to get some good vignettes

Too bad. I think the better story was Young becoming a Boy, which allows Young to subvert the Boys from within until the Boys break away from Castle altogether

That's a respectable run in the Hunger Games. I appreciated that I represented the Power of Positivity by snapping a neck and cheerfully singing songs.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's so 'not VOD' that you can't even go backwards on the stream. So I can't gif Virus's weird gory vertebreaker thing.,

I still can't believe Maximo and Psycho are brothers and that their dad is Super Porky. Psycho even less so.

Top Bottom