• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Oersted

11863427_689406501201733_3873916576295404846_n.jpg

Ultratech

Predictions....because I got nothing better else to do this morning.

Seth Rollins (c) vs. Sting for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
This could go any number of ways. Sting winning is an unfortunate possibility as is Sheamus cashing in (I could see this happening if Sting wins?). Just expect fuckery and Rollins probably retaining for now.

Seth Rollins (c) vs. John Cena for the United States Championship
Given how these things typically go...LOL CENA WINS (I'd be really surprised if Rollins retains this one.)

Ryback (c) vs. Kevin Owens for the Intercontinental Championship
Not expecting a whole lot, but KO probably has it.

The New Day (c) vs. The Dudley Boyz for the WWE Tag-Team Championships
Now THIS should be good. Hopefully The New Day wins, but I guess no matter what happens, this feud will probably continue. CAN YOU FEEL THE POWER?!

Nikki Bella (c) vs. Charlotte for the Divas Championship
Charlotte wins (not that it matters much anymore).

Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and a mystery partner vs. The Wyatt Family
Ambrose/Reigns win; Mystery Partner is...I dunno?

Dolph Ziggler vs. Rusev
Nobody wins. (I kid, though this feud is all kinds of awful and hopefully ends tonight.) Would be nice if they do a Double Turn. I'm going for Rusev.

The Lucha Dragons vs. The Cosmic Wasteland
Cosmic Wasteland wins. Stardust becomes the new Bison/Skeletor.

Aw Hell. I think I'll give my predictions.

Seth Rollins (c) vs. Sting for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Sting. but Sheamus will probably interfere with the match allowing Sting to win. Or the other way around, this one can go two ways.

Seth Rollins (c) vs. John Cena for the United States Championship
Cena. Why not?

Ryback (c) vs. Kevin Owens for the Intercontinental Championship
Kevin Owens. I hope he wins this one

The New Day (c) vs. The Dudley Boyz for the WWE Tag-Team Championships
New Day or Dudley Boyz this one should be a fun match. More Xavier Woods on the trumpet please.

Nikki Bella (c) vs. Charlotte for the Divas Championship
I think Nikki Bella will win.

Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and a mystery partner vs. The Wyatt Family
Who will be the third man? Tazz? Big Show? HORNSWOGGLE? The Blue Meanie? Kane? Scott.. Steiner?

Dolph Ziggler vs. Rusev
Should we care at this point? i hope they don't show that awful promo video again. I'll go with Rusev. End this stupid feud please.

The Lucha Dragons With Neville vs. The Cosmic Wasteland
Don't really care who wins this one but probably Stardust and his goons.

bjork

The mystery partner will be Savio Vega, re-debuting his "disappointing mystery partner" gimmick that started at No Way Out of Texas in 1998.

What if it was Savio Vega with the old Savio clothes, but a goat mask, and then when he took the goat mask off, it was a Kwang mask underneath and the announcers were all 'who is this mystery man?"

Valentus

What if the real main event of the ppv is the 3 man tag team, and then the third man is no other than ko hogan, and then he gives the big boot to bray and pins him, just to then take the microphone and says he is a new man now, that he found jesus and he is sorry for everything, and the only thing he wants is to be forgiven by the wwe universe.

And then vince comes out in tears and hugs hogan and then all the roster comes too and in a big group hug the show ends with the crowd chanting "we forgive you clap-clap-clap"

Last year's card is so random

PAY-PER-VIEW REWIND
WWE Night of Champions
Sunday September 21st 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
*Goldust & Stardust over The Usos to win the tag titles
*Sheamus over Cesaro to retain the U.S. title
*The Miz over Dolph Ziggler to win the Intercontinental title
*Rusev over Mark Henry
*Randy Orton over Chris Jericho
*AJ Lee over Paige and Nikki Bella to win the Diva’s title
*John Cena over Brock Lesnar by DQ for the WWE title

Orton vs Jericho. What

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WWE Twitter said new face

So they may just pull a random NXT dude like they did with Strowman

It's Corbin. It's always been Corbin. I don't know why yall expect any different. He looks just like one of them angsty Shield boys and he's tall like Strowman is tall.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
While doing a random Wiki hunt, I discovered Doggystyle outsold The Chronic, 4M to Chronic's 3M.

I'm shook

Don't see why. Snoop was always more popular than Dre in the 90s. Snoop was more popular than the majority of artists, hip hop or otherwise, during his prime.

I don't know why they would put Corbin on the main roster. I mean, I fucking hate Corbin but even disregarding that he's not going to look special at all.

jred2k

I'm goin down down baby, yo' street in a Range Rover
Street sweeper baby, cocked ready to let it go
Shimmy shimmy cocoa what? Listen to it pound
Light it up and take a puff, pass it to me now

Deserves every sale it got.

Savitar

So when WWE gets done with the whole CM Punk lawsuit and stuff how long will they take to do a "Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior" type compilation featuring Punk?

Or would they be allowed to even do so?

So when WWE gets done with the whole CM Punk lawsuit and stuff how long will they take to do a "Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior" type compilation featuring Punk?

What would they even say? Punk was an overachiever who got burned out. A little different from the big legal snafu with warrior

Didnt Warrior sue them for that DVD?

How did that shake out?

Plus CM Punk owns "CM Punk" so I am not even sure WWE could make any new merch / DVD's using that trademark.

They kinda have that compilation on the WWE Network already...it's basically anything he's done his last few years there.
Plus CM Punk owns "CM Punk" so I am not even sure WWE could make any new merch / DVD's using that trademark.
Warrior's legal name is Ultimate Warrior I thought.

bjork

Don't see why. Snoop was always more popular than Dre in the 90s. Snoop was more popular than the majority of artists, hip hop or otherwise, during his prime.

The Chronic is like a top 10 ever album, though. I guess that doesn't matter as far as sales, but still.

Warrior's legal name is Ultimate Warrior I thought.

afaik it was just Warrior, one word. In documents that required both first and last names, he wrote "Warrior Warrior" like Mario Mario. The thing about the Warrior DVD is it was supposedly going to be a tribute-style DVD until Warrior and Vince couldn't agree on the use of some footage Warrior wanted for a project he was working on privately, so he bailed out on it, and they decided to turn it into what we got instead.

Aiii

So not worth it
WWE settled with Punk long ago, the doctor is sueing him.

I doubt WWE is allowed to say anything overly bad about Punk, hence using the doctor to sue him.

Top Bottom