• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Fox318

RWg8mV6.jpg

Carnby

Keep your Stro radar on. With a ppv tonight, he might try to slip into our convo disguised as a junior. But you'll know if it's Stro. The smell of asshole casserole gives him away.

bjork

She is gonna need all new clothes? What does that even mean? Like she's gonna squirt so much that she drenches herself? How is that even possible unless she did a tubgirl position?

I hate wrestling x social media.

Keep your Stro radar on. With a ppv tonight, he might try to slip into our convo disguised as a junior. But you'll know if it's Stro. The smell of asshole casserole gives him away.

Suspicion of juniors and blatant Stroism, tsk tsk.

Savitar

What would they even say? Punk was an overachiever who got burned out. A little different from the big legal snafu with warrior

I asked because was just wondering. We all know that WWE is super vindictive and petty as fuck.

They did do it to Warrior, planned to do it to Bret and rumored to have had Savage in the works once with such DVD's.

bjork

I saw one of those articles that was like "wwe plans to put Rusev and Lana back together upon her return" and it had me imagining a scenario where Lana swerves Dolph and goes with Rusev, but Summer stays too. Call them Rusev's Angels or something. Then he cuts a promo saying he wants 3 submissive blondes and beats Ziggler in a match where he becomes Rusev's slave for a month or something.

Then they future endeavor dolph at the end of the storyline and we're free.

They could very easily just rehash (like they aren't already) the mega powers storyline for Rusev and Lana. Have Lana come back after a long absence to sit in the crowd during one of Rusev's PPV matches. Rusev loses and Summer Rae starts berating him and kicking him. Lana runs in and kicks Summer's ass. Rusev and Lana reunite, Rusev goes face, they plan a wedding on RAW. Jake the Snake gifts them a cobra.

I saw one of those articles that was like "wwe plans to put Rusev and Lana back together upon her return" and it had me imagining a scenario where Lana swerves Dolph and goes with Rusev, but Summer stays too. Call them Rusev's Angels or something. Then he cuts a promo saying he wants 3 submissive blondes and beats Ziggler in a match where he becomes Rusev's slave for a month or something.

Then they future endeavor dolph at the end of the storyline and we're free.

I'd be down with this only if they make Dolph come out with his hair in a bun and wearing a business suit/skirt.

bjork

I'd be down with this only if they make Dolph come out with his hair in a bun and wearing a business suit/skirt.

They had Brian Pillman wear a dress, so they could give him Lanawear.

It's hilarious to look back on when people wanted Ziggler to be a main eventer.

I don't think it's that he doesn't have the talent, and at one time he had the appeal. When he won the title via cash-in, that was a great great moment and you could tell he had realized something he'd dreamed of. But, 99% of the time I've heard about ziggler over the years, it's some snarky twitter shit about not being pushed or used right, and it's like, fuck off. You should be this era's Mr. Perfect. Not this era's Paul Roma.

JavyOO7

I liked Ziggler a while back. And then I was really happy for him when he cashed in to win the world championship. After that though... I don't know. A more critical eye told me this guy really isn't all what I thought he was. And in the battle of scripted promos with Rusev, it only highlights how Dolph really has poor delivery and how Rusev, even with the dialogue being so crappy, manages it to make it into something somewhat funny.

I think Ziggler is terrible as a face. It just doesn't fit him as a character and I don't think he can pull it off. He goes way too far in the goody two shoes direction.

I'd take him over Reigns

Reigns has been a far better performer throughout all of 2015.

And yeah, I wouldn't expect anyone other than Corbin, unless they decide to introduce Demon Balor vs. Bray or to call up that super tall Eastern European guy they signed whenever.

Edit: And from what I heard, Joe vs. Corbin was pretty solid, and considering how bad Joe has been in NXT, that suggests to me that Corbin has gotten to at least decent in the ring, so why not have him join Shield 2.0?

Big One

Banned
Corbin would be a travesty if he debuted right now. He's still way undercooked, even more-so than Reigns when he debut with the Shield. At least Reigns had some high spots and a cool finish.

imBask

Banned
Corbin would be a travesty if he debuted right now. He's still way undercooked, even more-so than Reigns when he debut with the Shield. At least Reigns had some high spots and a cool finish.

BUT HE'S A BIG GUY PAL, PEOPLE WANT HUGE MONSTERS DAMNIT

Top Bottom