• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Don't let the haters hate hate hate, Titus. Sting will save us from the Nazis.

I'm just gonna shake it off

rpM0F3L.gif

YO7pxjX.gif

Caderfix

if you want Sting to win, you literally hate wrestling

Well, I really want Sting to win. Not only that, I also want Seth to keep the US belt.

I hope wrestling lovers are crying by the end of the ppv and that a new era of wrestling fans that hate wrestling start >:D

klonere

Banned
Spike has its hands in a lot of jars. They had talks with ROH earlier this year. I think they will do something with wrestling.

Hey. You think there is an already existing property that has a lot of internet buzz and a critically acclaimed first run but just needs some cash to get up and running again?

There has to be something.....

Hey. You think there is an already existing property that has a lot of internet buzz and a critically acclaimed first run but just needs some cash to get up and running again?

There has to be something.....

Unfortunately spike is in the "live event business". Maybe MTV can throw some of that WSX Cash around

He's a better champ,than Seth?

Nobody cares about some rinky dink indie company like RoH. Jay will always be remembered as "Black Macho Man". Black Machismo only has 100k compared to Seth's 1Mil+ twitter followers. Seth is a year younger than Jay and is in the big leagues while your boy is still swingin' away at t-ball.

2735643-tumblr_ndfzyvuujn1qgk7zxo1_400-1426102516.gif

klonere

Banned
Lethal is awesome. Awesome. Not a better wrestler than Rollins though, who also works 300 days a year. Dude's unreal work ethic wise.

Seth has wrestled the most matches of anyone in the entire company this year.

He's crazy overexposed. Sticking the title on Brock only reminded us what happens when we don't get 6812 segments on Raw and then 3451 segments on Smackdown and 3 matches when you are champ. Of course Brock's Brock but not vomiting as much Seth Rollins onto our TV screens as possible would have definitely helped his reign

klonere

Banned
It's all about a product. It's about cash, image and general awareness of what you're doing. Social media is massive, friend.

WWE has claimed to have 1 billion combined social media followers.

About 0.4% of those people watch the show every week and about 0.1% pay for the Network. Social media means jackshit I think.

you'll miss Seth Rollins so much during the Sheamus 700 days run as a face champ

Sheamus will be a better heel champ than Rollins, assuming they pull the trigger. He actually wrestles like a heel, and has a longer, more impressive history of good to great matches, even with mediocre workers like Big Show and Ryback.

Seth has wrestled the most matches of anyone in the entire company this year.

He's crazy overexposed. Sticking the title on Brock only reminded us what happens when we don't get 6812 segments on Raw and then 3451 segments on Smackdown and 3 matches when you are champ. Of course Brock's Brock but not vomiting as much Seth Rollins onto our TV screens as possible would have definitely helped his reign

This.

What does working 300 days have to do with anything. Lethal could do that too.

Also freck Twitter means Jack shit

He could. But Rollins does. It has a lot to do with it, it's like saying Rollins is booked worse so he isn't as good a champion. Which is stupid because lets face it, Lethal could be booked better than Rollins anywhere aside from TNA.

Also, NOC Potential SPOILERS!

Chris Jericho is backstage and flew into Texas today. PWInsider reporting.

Thoughts?

klonere

Banned
Sheamus will be a better heel champ than Rollins, assuming they pull the trigger. He actually wrestles like a heel, and has a longer, more impressive history of good to great matches, even with mediocre workers like Big Show and Ryback.

"Seth doesn't wrestle as a heel" is the worst fucking meme and I blame John Cena.

somedevil

People here will complain but that spoiler will work for the crowd at the pay per view. I expect a big pop for this. Plus it works in the story line a lot more than Kane does.

Jericho is dog shit these days. He's really boring in the ring and on the mic. His last few runs were extremely lackluster and kinda cringy. Just remember long haired Jericho and leave the memories alone.

Top Bottom