• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

klonere

Banned
None of that says transitional though. Most of that shit is due to him being a damn heel. Does losing to Slater actually mean anything?

I mean if your world champ losing to the definitive jobber in the company doesn't mean anything then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He's not a scary domineering heel champ like HHH. He's not like when The Rock was picked by the Corporation to be their guy and screw over the babyface, a la Seth - The Rock was always portrayed as a cheating, arrogant guy but never comedy jobber tier that lost to Patterson and Briscoe.

They only banned him from the HoF because of Hulk Hogan. Now that Hogan is gone there's is no stopping the big bad booty daddy.

QXQowci.jpg

This is Hall of Fame worthy.

I mean if your world champ losing to the definitive jobber in the company doesn't mean anything then ¯_(ツ)_/¯

He's not a scary domineering heel champ like HHH. He's not like when The Rock was picked by the Corporation to be their guy and screw over the babyface, a la Seth - The Rock was always portrayed as a cheating, arrogant guy but never comedy jobber tier that lost to Patterson and Briscoe.
Breh, do you really think that loss meant anything? It's Slater.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I mean, the loss to Slater was a roll up because of an Ambrose distraction in a beat the clock challenge. Rollins beat Ambrose in their next PPV match. Who cares.

Also, why do I remember this. I watch too much WWE programming. Someone help.

I mean, the loss to Slater was a roll up because of an Ambrose distraction in a beat the clock challenge. Rollins beat Ambrose in their next PPV match. Who cares.

Also, why do I remember this. I watch too much WWE programming. Someone help.
Man, I didn't remember that shit at all.

GunBR

This promo shows how will be great to have Sheamus as WWE Champ for the rest of the year

Really, who thought would be a good idea to give him the case?

I honestly think Rollins could be big if they gave him an Okada-like redemption arc. He's been a mediocre ratings draw as a cowardly chickenshit heel (though has sold merch decently, iirc), but he's got a good look and has a lot of spots that crowds could get behind.

klonere

Banned
I honestly think Rollins could be big if they gave him an Okada-like redemption arc. He's been a mediocre ratings draw as a cowardly chickenshit heel (though has sold merch decently, iirc), but he's got a good look and has a lot of spots that crowds could get behind.

I assume that's what they are going for with the HHH incoming feud.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wow, did Neville and the Lucha Dragons just rip off the spot from Valiente, Mistico, and Dragon Lee from Aniversio?

I saw boootaays gif. That can't be a coincidence.

Top Bottom