• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

I would genuinely be surprised about horrible Cena stuff. He's been going at this for so long and no crazy shit has popped out outside of a possibly messy divorce, there's really nothing crazy. Even in Jericho's book, he's like "Cena is the nicest, most boring guy in the world".

Hogan and all the older guys and their racism and homophobia doesn't surprise me, because that shit was rampant in wrestling for such a long time. Cena is from a younger, more modern era and I sincerely think he's got a pretty good head on his shoulders and I will seriously be shocked if he's homophobic or racist.

There's that famous Randy Orton quote

I was in OVW with John Cena and we were wrestling with each other. I had a bad cold so I blew my nose in my shirt during the match. I grabbed him and put him in a headlock so that his face rubbed in the snot. The thing with John is, he doesn’t react to anything. You could walk up to him and put your cock on his shoulder and he’ll just look at it and do nothing. I’ve actually done that, too.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
CNgaiJsU8AA7S7a.jpg

This Nashvember will be the most plentiful one yet

Menome

With all of the controversy surrounding the WWE lately I'm wondering if they should stop calling their blonde, blue-eyed Diva of German lineage "genetically superior".

Unless I missed it, I don't think it was said on this week's RAW, was it?

Could explain the rubbish promo: "Hey, that reasonably good promo you did the other day? We need you to remember and re-do it right now, because we've got ten minutes to re-record it and send it to Technical without your catchphrase in it."

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why would you use the moniker 'genetically superior' for a face? I thought you guys were talking about Dana Brooke at first. That would have made more sense.

i suppose rollins dumbass choice of girlfriend is the most controversial thing i can think of when it comes to guys on the current roster behind the scenes, discounting any returning or continuing old guys who might have some stuff on them.

brock's said some homophobic shit in the past. doubt that's changed, he almost let something slip on jimmy fallon or whatever show it was a few years back. still, can't get enough of brock in the ring.

i wonder what this says about me. i've always found it easy to separate the person from the work as long as the work doesn't reflect the bad parts of the person. maybe too easy. maybe i'm apathetic, maybe i think i don't actually know these people so unless it's something proven and substantial i don't give it much weight.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Man, every time election season comes around it makes me a little sad that politicians don't have entrance themes.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There's a dark secret about Cena, but it's not cism, or xism...it's something else.

DXB1SEe.gif

klonere

Banned
I bet the pairing of Cena/Orton gets 10x the reaction on tumblr than the kind WWE hopes for when they feud.

A Cena/Orton tag team would be an unstoppable juggernaut and cause so much merch sales that it would cause a merch black hole that would suck in prowrestlingtees, barbershoptees, TNA shopzone and all other wrestling related stores into a merch singularity,

The moniker started when she was a heel though, didn't it?

Yes it did and she should be a fuckign HEEL ARHG MAIN ROSTER DIVASD SDJAIOSPDJMIAKSPDNIKAS;ODNCAOSDCNKN ;'KI

Fox318

When the Miz does a shoot interview one day he won't know how to turn the corporate carny speech off.

"Well so me and the other #WWE #Superstars...

WWE would clear Bryan if he guaranteed to work his Dazzler move set

The Dazzler would be a huge hit. That or the Bob Backlund idea I proposed the other day. Fans love Brine and would eat up anything he does. He doesn't even have to do matches, he can just be a manager. That way he can stay on the road with Brie too.

Fox318

Is the shirt quality from prowrestlingtees bad?

I mean the printing and shirt quality. Obviously most of the designs are shit.

Top Bottom