• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I love that Kama and Savio Vega are in a video game being released in 2015.

Savio Vega is easily Austin's best opponent. Stone Cold claimed he needed to go evil to beat the Rock, but even Evil Ass Austin couldn't beat the man who wrestled four times in one night.

espher

"Can't even see the camouflage, your legs are gone"

lol Xavier.

You know I have to say this might be the only match tonight where I'll be happy no matter the outcome. The entertainment that follows is sure to be great.

CPPiukkUcAIiDUH.jpg

Gonzalez

Banned
Now that it's over, and looking back on it all. Was the Nikki Divas championship reign the transitional reign ever?

I mean the #1 reason she was champion that long was because they were holding off until Charlotte was ready.

Ithil

Saw an NXT commercial, they showed Kana/Asuka, she's just straight up wearing her regular ring gear. And they're pronouncing Asuka correctly.

If Titus Sinclair were booking this you best believe he'd send out the locker room to shoot on Rollins with a four post massacre and save us from this garbage.

Top Bottom