• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

If they kickstarted a Ric Flair retirement fund with the clause being that once he took the money, he would never appear on a wrestling show again, would you give?

I would want that clause in writing and I would want to sign it myself, that way I can sue the fuck out of them for breach of contract once Flair comes back the following month.

Oersted

Was Chris Jericho a bad pick to be Ambrose & Reigns’ partner?
Yes. They could have beaten The Wyatt Family if they had a different partner. (Savio Vega?)
No. If Jericho couldn't help them defeat The Wyatts, then nobody can.

heh

The official Facebook page for Sting said:
“As many of you may already know, Sting is undergoing treatment for the injuries he sustained in last night’s match with Seth Rollins. Doctors will continue to evaluate his condition, but he is a man of remarkable health and resiliency, especially at his age and with all he’s endured throughout his stellar career. Therefore, we are optimistic he will have a speedy recovery and return to full health soon. Sting has kept his body in excellent shape, due largely to the guidance he’s received from his personal trainer Jeff Cavaliere (ATHLEAN-X), and we trust this will prove beneficial to the recovery process. As a side note, we later learned the greatest damage to his body took place before the match was over, but being the true professional he is and among the hardest workers to ever step foot in the ring, he insisted to see the match through to the end.”

He's alive!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously, Sting went above and beyond. This is close to the Triple H above and beyond with the torn quad stuff.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This is ok
apronsplash.gif

This is not
MasatoTanaka-ChairShot.gif~c200

This is ok
injury.gif

This is not
6udtj.gif

tumblr_n9ka9jTmKm1ti6gxco1_500.gif

Don't know why, but I'm just chuckling at the fact that HBK was so worked up about the Streak ending that he left the arena after that. Maybe thinks it undermined his retirement somehow.

Toki767

Good because after the buckle bomb it looked like he was injured bad. Give him credit for being to able to finish the match.

I still wonder how the match ended was how it was suppose too.

They probably went straight to the finish rather than maybe going another couple minutes.

That probably would've been Sting's best match since WCW if he didn't get hurt.

It still was Sting's best match since WCW.

Xater

They probably went straight to the finish rather than maybe going another couple minutes.

That probably would've been Sting's best match since WCW if he didn't get hurt.

It still was Sting's best match since WCW.

I still think they probably did more than they should have. Sting going for two Scorpion Deathlocks and the complicated rollout probably were not necessary.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit, didn't know this existed. This is awesome. Hyped!

Saw a brief preview. Looks very good. A lot more comfortable and quiet setting than SCSA Podcasts or Jericho podcasts.

I really like WWE Network's original content, a LOT. Table for 3 is good and so is Swerved.

How is it Rollins' fault that Sting is 56 years old and can't take certain bumps? I'm sure they talked about the match beforehand, and Sting could have objected had he thought the move dangerous for him. Shit happens. Rollins has many problems, but I see no reason to think he's particularly dangerous.

Xater

Saw a brief preview. Looks very good. A lot more comfortable and quiet setting than SCSA Podcasts or Jericho podcasts.

I really like WWE Network's original content, a LOT. Table for 3 is good and so is Swerved.

I don't know if JBL is the right guy for this, but I also have not checked out the preview.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How is it Rollins' fault that Sting is 56 years old and can't take certain bumps? I'm sure they talked about the match beforehand, and Sting could have objected had he thought the move dangerous for him. Shit happens. Rollins has many problems, but I see no reason to think he's particularly dangerous.

Are you victim blaming Stinger?

That buckle bomb is dangerous, sting's age notwithstanding. No reason to do it twice.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, but JBL seems like such a prick. I don't know if I'll be able to stomach him.

He doesn't seem like he's playing a character at all in this. Check the preview, I'll definitely be watching it. I was concerned as well.

bjork

Guys, it isn't Seth's fault that a Dubya Cee Dubya guy couldn't take a move. He's from where the big boys play. Look at the adjective etc

BFIB

Thoughts on NOC:

-Can we seriously just give New Day all the belts? They are by far the most entertaining aspect of WWE right now. Only a matter of time before they are broken up, because reasons, but damn they are entertaining.

-Jericho starting to age some. :(

--Nice to see Owens get the IC strap. Now push it the same way Cena got w/ the US Title

-Rollins is seriously, the cornerstone of WWE right now. Hell of a worker, even though I think he ended my boy's career.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, Disco Inferno shooting on Colby. Says it's 100% his fault.

Top Bottom