• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

So, question time for WrassleGAF:

Who is the most attractive Superstar?
Who is the most attractive Diva?

These must be current stars, and you can only pick one in each category.

Superstar: I'd say Seth if he sorted his fucking hair out.
Diva: I'm still partial to Becky. They need to get a punky type woman in NXT.

Aiii

So not worth it
So gorgeous. She married a half lebanese dude which is great as it will be the closest any arab will get to the WWE.

sami-zayn-discusses-the-biggest.jpg

Cagey

Banned

Dude: Reigns or Balor.
Chick: Eva Marie

I mean... did you see Eva Marie as the Rock's arm candy?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Guess I should offer up my picks.

Superstar: Reigns
Diva: does Stephanie McMahon count? She wrestled last year at Summerslam.

Attractive Superstar? Roman Reigns. My mother loves him, my girlfriend loves him even if she hates facial hair, and you can hear the reaction he gets from that crowd. I know you only said one but another attractive son of a bitch is Brad Maddox.

Attractive Diva? Becky Lynch. Her arms are huge and she's so silly.
A lot of people knock her for her goggles and attire but I like it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Attractive Superstar? Roman Reigns. My mother loves him, my girlfriend loves him even if she hates facial hair, and you can hear the reaction he gets from that crowd. I know you only said one but another attractive son of a bitch is Brad Maddox.

I agree with the Mad Ox. He's a good lookin dude.

jmdajr

Steph's body is....oddly proportioned. I don't know.

She takes care herself and works it good. I wouldn't say she was an ideal beauty though.

Verendus

Banned
So this Brock and Undertaker HellCell match, I think it's reasonable to assume Brock is winning. I doubt Undertaker is going to be put through any major spot, but do you think Barack is crazy enough to do something silly?

I feel like they will go to the top of the cell in this one.

Browny

Banned
So this Brock and Undertaker HellCell match, I think it's reasonable to assume Brock is winning. I doubt Undertaker is going to be put through any major spot, but do you think Barack is crazy enough to do something silly?

I feel like they will go to the top of the cell in this one.

Well, Brock is up against The Best Pure Striker In The WWE™, so he'll have to pull out all the stops.

Outside the ring, a few stair spots, perhaps break open the cage to be able to go outside the cage...

By which time I'll be asleep as it's going to be fucking pointless.

Well, at least EVOLVE isn't necessarily wasting Barretta and Romero on Nese and Konley in the next set of NY shows. However, the idea that EVOLVE should transition to focus on tag teams is dubious since its grappling-focused style really doesn't translate to tag wrestling.

Then again, maybe EVOLVE can show those MMA feds how tag team MMA matches can work through the magic of worked shoot "grapple-fuck" matches.

Vestal

Well, Brock is up against The Best Pure Striker In The WWE™, so he'll have to pull out all the stops.

Outside the ring, a few stair spots, perhaps break open the cage to be able to go outside the cage...

By which time I'll be asleep as it's going to be fucking pointless.

Shooting Star Press from the top of the cage to a table.

Top Bottom