• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Sephzilla

N64 also had Rare when they were in full "grab the brass ring" mode. Jet Force Gemini, Blast Corps, and Conker were all great as well as 007 and Perfect Dark

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Aight here we go:

PS1 Fave Five:

1. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
2. Lunar 2: Eternal Blue
3. Silent Hill
4. Tekken 3
5. R4: Ridge Racer Type 4

I missed the entire PS1 generation because that was when I was deep into PC gaming. C&C, StarCraft, Age of Empire, Civ, right into Rise of Nations. TIE Fighter to Freespace to Freelancer. Doom II to Duke 3D to Quake.

I didn't get back in until pretty late in the PS2 gen.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I missed the entire PS1 generation because that was when I was deep into PC gaming. C&C, StarCraft, Age of Empire, Civ, right into Rise of Nations. TIE Fighter to Freespace to Freelancer. Doom II to Duke 3D to Quake.

Tie Fighter. The best SW game ever. So good.

Heroman

Banned
Double Dash was so great and loved that Nintendo decided to never bring back its key gameplay mechanic and basically pretended it never happened.
Double dadh wsd one best selling games on the system and given that every mk game since than has had tracks from it it not forgotten.

klonere

Banned
R4 would probably be on my list as well but I never owned it, big rental game for me. Spent more time with Gran Turismo 2 though.

PS1 Doom is a pretty fuckin cool version though, whole new soundtrack

Barrage

Should've expanded it to Top Ten, then you get to know the real weird shit, like who reps Parasite Eve or fucks with Oddworld.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Should've expanded it to Top Ten, then you get to know the real weird shit, like who reps Parasite Eve or fucks with Oddworld.

Yeah there's a LOT competing for a spot. Tons of good shit. None of it MGS, but it's close.

Good news.

RAW ratings continue to be death. Can't wait until they put HHH back in the ring

WWE ENTERTAINMENT 8:00 PM 3.420 Million 1.2
WWE ENTERTAINMENT 9:00 PM 3.368 Million 1.1
WWE ENTERTAINMENT 10:00 PM 3.260 Million 1.2
#RollinsEra
8D2eqO1.gif

Heroman

Banned
I really don't have a fave five ps1 or 64 list, mainly because most games of that era have aged terribly. It is really hard to go back and play them if you didn't grow up with them.

KingBroly

Banned
The Main Event picture is pretty terrible right now. How they didn't take the belt off Rollins already is beyond me. They telegraphed the HHH-Rollins story too early and are going to pay hard for it.

I only just got to check out Raw, dual personality Kane and obligatory hell under the ring spot, I can of course get behind the annual Kane push to nowhere.

I'm still pleasantly surprised they're going in on this years longest running storyline, Rollins era to end with long term booking? I sure can fruitlessly hope so.

klonere

Banned
The Main Event picture is pretty terrible right now. How they didn't take the belt off Rollins already is beyond me. They telegraphed the HHH-Rollins story too early and are going to pay hard for it.

Who else would you put the belt on to jazz up the main event scene?

Big One

Banned
It still amazes me why Yukes or 2k hasn't attempted to do a Monday Night Wars roster after the Attitude era theme of WWE 13. Shit would be pretty cash.

Who else would you put the belt on to jazz up the main event scene?

they can pull the brock lever at any time, so i'm cool with that. i like seth, and i think they're telling a decent story over a year with him and HHH. after that's done we can move back to brock or ascend someone new to the champ scene.

not everything has to be a problem.

klonere

Banned

yes GIVE me the Neville 20 minute promo to open Raw each week

They should just put it back on Cena and be done with it. They clearly can't write or book to Rollins strengths, or many other people on the roster on for that matter

they can pull the brock lever at any time, so i'm cool with that. i like seth, and i think they're telling a decent story over a year with him and HHH. after that's done we can move back to brock or ascend someone new to the champ scene.

not everything has to be a problem.

Putting the belt on Brock kinda means nothing as he won't be there to help Raw every week. He's perfect as he is right now imo.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

They've been telegraphing that for months now - I'm in fact surprised it didn't already happen given the number of fallouts with Rollins/HHH.

Shit, that's probably another special event thing for a B-list PPV we could put on the list - "HHH RETURNS OMG"

Oersted

They've been telegraphing that for months now - I'm in fact surprised it didn't already happen given the number of fallouts with Rollins/HHH.

Shit, that's probably another special event thing for a B-list PPV we could put on the list - "HHH RETURNS OMG"

They do like to stretch things out. Kane/Rollins was another case. And Miz/Sandow... well...

klonere

Banned
RAW better not start off with Seth magically in the authority office complaining.

"Hunter, Steph Kane is CRAZY did you SEE what he did to me, the WWE World Heavyweight Champion last week? You guys HAVE to do something about him! He's a monster! A crazed corporate Kane and its a CATASTROPHE for my WWE World Heavyweight Champion reign!"

"Don't worry son, Papa HHH will sort this"

"Seth you are a child, please put this sticker on so the staff will know to report to us if you get lost backstage or something stupid like that that you would do, as a child"

Dinokill

Fave Five PS1

1-Metal Gear Solid
2-Resident Evil 2
3-Castlevania SOTM
4-Resident Evil
5-Driver

Fave Five N64

1-Zelda OOT
2-Goldeneye
3-Mario 64
4-Smash Bros