• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

DMczaf

End of SD

* Dean Ambrose defeated Seth Rollins in a non-title match when pyro hit, the lights red and Rollins was distracted. After the match, Rollins cut a promo and said he was fed up. He named everyone who he's beat and says he will make Kane miserable if he keeps the games up. The pyro goes off again and Rollins drops the mic, then runs away. SmackDown ends with Kane laughing on the tron

yasssss

tumblr_nv2z3nJqQh1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
N64 is surprisingly harder to do than PSX for me.

PSX.

1.Chrono Cross
2. FF VIII
3. FF IX
4. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2
5. Legend of Mana

N64

1. Super Smash Bros.
2. Perfect Dark
3. No Mercy
4. Ogre Battle 64
5. Ocarina of Time, and like ten other games

End of SD

* Dean Ambrose defeated Seth Rollins in a non-title match when pyro hit, the lights red and Rollins was distracted. After the match, Rollins cut a promo and said he was fed up. He named everyone who he's beat and says he will make Kane miserable if he keeps the games up. The pyro goes off again and Rollins drops the mic, then runs away. SmackDown ends with Kane laughing on the tron

yasssss

lmao

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I am so ready for the Royal Rumble where Kane and Big Show come back to back and turn around to face one another. The Silverdome won't be able to keep the roof on the joint

VoxPop

Surprised that football and WWE have the same demographic.

They need a new champion to lead the charge and Kane sure as hell ain't it. Time for HHH to get back on the saddle.

Anth0ny

The GOAT:

1. Majora's Mask
2. Ocarina of Time
3. Super Mario 64
4. Banjo Kazooie
5. Diddy Kong Racing

The pretty fucking incredible:

1. Metal Gear Solid
2. Symphony of the Night
3. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
4. Resident Evil 2
5. Resident Evil 1

Obviously the AKI wrasslin games were great, especially for their time, but N64 has too much god tier stuff for them to crack my top 5.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I AIN'T NO SEXY BOY.

FAVE FIVE US RELEASED WRASSLING GAMES ON THE N64.

1. No Mercy
2. Wrestlemania 2000
3. Revenge
4. World Tour
5. Warzone (Attitude has a better roster but Warzone is more fun to play)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Every time they bring an old guy back, I usually enjoy it. Every time they bring up a NXT guy, I don't.
minoru-suzuki-se-burla-de-tetsuya-naito.gif

jiMRZFd.gif

WWE might be onto something.

Kane is in a solidified spot that has lasting recognition among WWE fans,which allows him to get slightly more over based on what he does, but never will be due to a combination of WWE booking, and the man either not able to or not willing to deliver.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Five Worst N64 Wrestling games is a very hard one actually.

1. WCW NITRO.
2. WCW Backstage Assault
3. WCW Mayhem
4. ECW Hardcore Revolution
5. WWF Attitude.

The last two games are playable, the top three are not.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Roman is actually a nerd. He plays with video games and toys like in the video and that's authentic,
I was going to turn around on Roman but now? Verendus, your boy is #toast, the fucking nerd.
Five Worst N64 Wrestling games is a very hard one actually.

1. WCW NITRO.
2. WCW Backstage Assault
3. WCW Mayhem
4. ECW Hardcore Revolution
5. WWF Attitude.

The last two games are playable, the top three are not.

Here's the PS1 version
408649-the-simpsons-wrestling-playstation-screenshot-first-round.jpeg

I was going to turn around on Roman but now? Verendus, your boy is #toast, the fucking nerd.

no, embrace it now, on this very day.

the future of the wwe lies with Roman, come this WrestleMania he will end his feud with the Wyatts once and for all with a 3v3 Call of Duty match live in a packed stadium of over 100,000

Man God

Non-Canon Member
PS1 has Nitro, Thunder, WCW versus the World, Smackdown 1 (one of the best SD games, still awful) both ECW games, Backstage Assault, Mayhem, Simpson's Wrestling, Really hard to knock that down to five.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I got a Shoot DVD collection to run here. the last thing I need is some xbox gaming nerd who DOESN'T do any blow and who doesn't shoot on his opponents and who doesn't torture small animals fucking that up.

I got a Shoot DVD collection to run here. the last thing I need is some xbox gaming nerd who DOESN'T do any blow and who doesn't shoot on his opponents and who doesn't torture small animals fucking that up.

I'm sorry. This carny sport does in fact have a good person.

Please try not to taint him

All it takes is one racist tirade, friend.
Roman just needs some of that icing with his cake, y'dig

Real talk, if Cena ever does a racist tirade that's leaked to TMZ, Vince will push the button that blows up himself and HQ along with all contracts and trademarks. Cena's career and WWE will die simultaneously

Nekofrog

Banned
Do any of you guys play League of Legends? I've played it once, and damn are there an annoying amount of hot keys. I think I like it overall, though.

yep. guess who else used to play league of legends?

heavy.

guess who else was a complete joke in the league of legends community for being really stupid?

heavy

Anth0ny

wcw nitro episode 6-

oh hey look who just showed up

daU6yUQ.jpg

then hogan comes out without a mustache! and dressed in all black. hmmmmmm

t7oIR6b.jpg

and he shoots on vince. classic.

one thing I've noticed with all of hogan's promos since the start of nitro is that, after a heel beats his ass, he is PISSED about it. nothing like the cena promos of today, where he shakes off anything the bad guy does to him and acts like its no big deal. hogan is steaming over the giant right now and is prepared to kick his ass, even though he's in a monster truck outside of the building. it's pretty good stuff, even though the crowd isn't responding very much.

Fox318

wcw nitro episode 6-

oh hey look who just showed up

daU6yUQ.jpg

then hogan comes out without a mustache! and dressed in all black. hmmmmmm

t7oIR6b.jpg

and he shoots on vince. classic.

one thing I've noticed with all of hogan's promos since the start of nitro is that, after a heel beats his ass, he is PISSED about it. nothing like the cena promos of today, where he shakes off anything the bad guy does to him and acts like its no big deal. hogan is steaming over the giant right now and is prepared to kick his ass, even though he's in a monster truck outside of the building. it's pretty good stuff, even though the crowd isn't responding very much.
Back then they knew it was about building a fight.

tm24

I was just thinking today its been a while since i watch some NJPW and when the next thing is, lo and behold we got a show tonight and i can watch. YAY!

Looking forward to seeing Sydal make his debut, also Ibushi vs Makabe should be pretty fun. Guessing Ibushi gets the NEVER belt today. Also, KUSHIDA vs Omega should be good.

Top Bottom