• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

miserable

Anyone ever play Devil Dice?
devil-dice-ntsc-u-slus-00672.png

i played Devil Dice, but i preferred Kurushi/Intelligent Qube:

Alucard

Banned
Fave Five Consoles:

1. PS1
2. SNES
3. PS2
4. Dreamcast
5. Wii

Probably. It's hard to say in a world where the PS2 COULD play PS1 games, and the Wii had a ton of classic stuff in the Wii shop.

PS1 has 2 of my favourite games of all time, so it wins despite my love of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Super Mario All-Stars, Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, and Final Fantasy III/VI.

Alucard

Banned
No , trying to play ps1 games if you didn't grew with them is a terrible experience trying to play ff7 today is a terrible experience.

I can agree with this. The load times kill you if you didn't grow up with them. It took me a while to get used to after the instant loads of the cartridge format of the NES and SNES.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
waking up puking your guts out while your allergies continue to kill you and make it hard to breathe

this must be what every day feels like for marty jannetty

Morrowind's the best game of all time, as far as I'm concerned.

i don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me. ebay prices on some games are ridiculous

Yeah, it's kinda insane - I got three copies of Tryrush Deppy on the Saturn before the import community had really discovered it, only cost me about £20 and I ended up selling two of them for £80 a piece. They go for £150 now.

jmdajr

SNES was good times, but I was able to afford way more PS1 games.

PS2 era is when I started making money, but the time to play games was diminishing.

Wednesday night shows' matches:

NXT
Bull Dempsey vs. Tyler Breeze
Eva Marie vs. Carmella
Kana's contract signing as Asuka
Jason Jordan and Chad Gable vs. Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder
NXT Tag Team Championship match: The Vaudevillains vs. Wesley Blake and Buddy Murphy

TNA
Knockouts Championship match: Gail Kim vs. Jade
TNA Championship match: Ethan Carter III vs. Rockstar Spud
X Division Championship match: Tigre Uno vs. Kenny King

Of course, Kenny King's back in ROH, so we can guess how that went.
Dixie Carter promo on Eric Young and Bound for Glory

ROH
Michael Elgin vs. Silas Young
ACH vs. Caprice Coleman
Kazuchika Okada and RPG Vice vs. The Briscoes and Hirooki Goto

Entropia

No One Remembers
52545-WWF_War_Zone_(E)-1-thumb.jpg

Bad wrestling game, or worst wrestling game? At least it kind of looked good for the time. Kind of.

hqdefault.jpg

It was fun when it came out. But after playing WCW / nWo Revenge or Wrestlemania 2000 you realize how trash it was. The grappling system was so god damn great. As silly as it is, I felt it made gameplay a lot smoother.

Scottify

I was a fan of Loaded on PS1, I'm a fan of top down twin stick shooters ala Smash TV.

220px-Loaded_Coverart.png

Top 5 PS1 games

1) Jet Moto
2) Destruction Derby
3) Final Fantasy VII
4) Suikoden
5) Gran Turismo 2

Zach

Fave Five Consoles:

1. PS1
2. SNES
3. PS2
4. Dreamcast
5. Wii

Probably. It's hard to say in a world where the PS2 COULD play PS1 games, and the Wii had a ton of classic stuff in the Wii shop.

PS1 has 2 of my favourite games of all time, so it wins despite my love of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Super Mario All-Stars, Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, and Final Fantasy III/VI.

1. PS2
2. PS3
3. SNES
4. Xbox 360
5. Xbox

klonere

Banned
I was a fan of Loaded on PS1, I'm a fan of top down twin stick shooters ala Smash TV.

220px-Loaded_Coverart.png

Holy shit I've had a memory of playing this game as a kid at a friends house but could never remember its name.

Godbless, going to see if I can dig this up somewhere else and give it a shot...

Scottify

Holy shit I've had a memory of playing this game as a kid at a friends house but could never remember its name.

Godbless, going to see if I can dig this up somewhere else and give it a shot...

Yeah man, it was one of the very first PS1 games I bought. Had many a good time playing with friends. I wonder how it holds up.

DMczaf

I guess since WWE is stuck in 1999, it makes sense that this thread is also stuck in that year.

Can we all change our avatars to South Park custom characters?

what would you like to talk about, greybeard?

rappin' about kideos with wrassle chums is a nice change of pace from the typical peanut gallery of whinging about the bellas or what happened on the episode of raw that we didn't watch.

Fox318

I guess since WWE is stuck in 1999, it makes sense that this thread is also stuck in that year.

Can we all change our avatars to South Park custom characters?

WWE is stuck in 2000.

You know that time they put a Heel over despite the Rock and Mic FOley being the hottest acts in wrestling.

DMczaf

WWE is stuck in 2000.

You know that time they put a Heel over despite the Rock and Mic FOley being the hottest acts in wrestling.

You haven't lived until you've experienced All Day Long Wrestlemania 2000.

affiche-wrestlemania-2000.jpg

This HAPPENED! When the day comes and they put that entire day's worth of content on the WWE Network, you will know how it feels to be alive.

jmdajr

I don't think I have a single licensed game for the PS1. With the track record of those games being so poor, I never wanted to take a chance.

Top Bottom