• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Thorakai

When guys who are over are injured, they still have them show up every so often to do a promo or something. We've heard nothing from him.

its long-term booking at its finest

get people salivating for his appearance for that big pop when he appears and beats balor for the title

DMczaf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g

Cam_-_Headphones_set_-_3.gif

I still haven't started TPP, Mad Max has been taking up my game time.

pretty sure my collectors edition of MGSV is lost in the mail -_-

Shipped via USPS from Amazon, was suppose to be here today, shipping hasn't shown an update since leaving Arizona yesterday.

First problem is using USPS, they have the absolutely worst tracking, half the time the only info you get is when it leaves the place it started at and then when arrives at your post office.

I'm watching early eps of Arrow again, and they should totally use Amell again
...So he gets fucking bodied by Stardust

Amell isn't a small dude but goddamn, Neville should trade some of his mass for a few inches in height.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
USPS always does better than UPS for me.

UPS is like possibly the worst consistent service I've ever had. And I've had some real shitty internet providers.

For all the trashing Eva Marie gets,she is head and shoulders ahead of Blue Pants.

I've seen a lot of Leva Bates, and she's not great. I don't think she's a good athlete. She gets by a lot on being fairly clever in the ring and with how she connects the crowd with her character.

But even with that said, workwise, she's so far ahead of Eva Marie it's silly. She pulls out lots of little, clever spots.

6DkXw3M.gif

She also has a pretty dope full-extension superkick that looks a lot better than lots of dudes.

Striker

I wish they would just Release Him

Good fucking god I hate Sheamus

I hate seeing Sheamus on my screen more than Kane and Big Show

That Fella can Fuck Off down the River
Observer stuff is mildly funny. Who can't forget his half year run squashing ADR for God knows why.

Your Royal Rumble winner. Money in the Bank winner. King of the Ring winner. Multiple time Wwe/WHC holder. Held the US title for a significant length. And no one ever cares. Same story for Orton.

Still a better heel than Rollins though.

Shiv47

I was reminded of this by the Steiner thread in the main OT, but does anyone in wrestling currently have a worse tattoo game than Big Poppa Pump? I mean, these are just...bad. A ribcage/spine with wings? What?

JyfrTHC.jpg

4RdCxd2.jpg

Chad Gable would be a huge star...if there was a TV or Cruiserweight Championship. That dude is tiny. He's smaller than Neville and Crowe, both of whom are short as fuck.

Aiii

So not worth it
These new WWE shows sure look great.

Breaking Ground, from the producers of Bar Rescue, especially. Can't wait.

It's one thing being a muggy promoter who overbooks and then cancels shows, but when it involves talent from the top promotion in Japan it kinda reflects badly on all of British wrestling. New Japan obviously have a good relationship with RevPro, so it's not all bad, but I have to assume that all their travel was in place so someone's losing money somewhere. Perhaps NJPW should use their ROH connections to deal with PCW, I'm not a huge fan but at least the promoter's remotely professional and not just a money mark playing at being a promoter.

It's one thing being a muggy promoter who overbooks and then cancels shows, but when it involves talent from the top promotion in Japan it kinda reflects badly on all of British wrestling. New Japan obviously have a good relationship with RevPro, so it's not all bad, but I have to assume that all their travel was in place so someone's losing money somewhere.
I can't imagine it's as bad as the Muta/1PW fiasco, at least they have other bookings that were always the priority.
Perhaps NJPW should use their ROH connections to deal with PCW, I'm not a huge fan but at least the promoter's remotely professional and not just a money mark playing at being a promoter.
I'd hate that, as PCW piss me right off, but you're probably right.

Great Khali's posting selfies again, but not only that - he now does videos as well;

https://twitter.com/GreatKhali/status/639366246530572289/video/1

Amazing. We didn't know what we had until it was gone. Come back Khali!

I'd hate that, as PCW piss me right off, but you're probably right.

Haha, yeah I'm not terribly fond of PCW either, couldn't believe that shit with the promoter & Chris Masters going round the house of that kid pirating their DVDs.

Aiii

So not worth it
Jesus, they already have Nitro up through December of 1997. I need to pick up my pace. Was doing once a week, because I feared running out, but I guess I can watch several a week now.

Great Khali's posting selfies again, but not only that - he now does videos as well;

https://twitter.com/GreatKhali/status/639366246530572289/video/1

Amazing. We didn't know what we had until it was gone. Come back Khali!

Haha, yeah I'm not terribly fond of PCW either, couldn't believe that shit with the promoter & Chris Masters going round the house of that kid pirating their DVDs.

I used to go religiously to PCW but I really don't like the company, too sure of themselves and what they do. The amount of hanger oners is funny though.

I used to go religiously to PCW but I really don't like the company, too sure of themselves and what they do.

Fair play to them for the success they have had, which I guess can explain their bullishness, but they personally always put me off with the imports they use. Some are good, but I've got no fucking interest in seeing a main event where Too Cool team up with Mr. Anderson. There's always matches that I'm like "that could be pretty awesome", but they're surrounded with shit I couldn't care less about.

Marvel

could never
Does that crossface submission Harper uses have a technical name? it's nice.

Reminds me of Saturn's move and a little of the Batista Byte.

Gonzalez

Banned
So John Laurinaitis is marrying the Bella Twins Mother.

edit: beaten :eek:

This explains so much. They weren't on TV so much during the celebrity guest host era because Johnny was banging them, but because he was Ace Crushing their mom. Unless of course... He did both.

Aiii

So not worth it
Jesus, no wonder AJ left, not only did the McMahon's hate her for Punk, they had Cena lobbying for Nikki with them and the Bella Mom lobbying with Johnny Ace as well.

kiguel182

The NXT main-event was great. Gable and Jordan make a great pair and are both super impressive.

The rest of the show was enjoyable too, still some fallout from Brooklyn. The next matches for the tournament look interesting too.

MC Safety

Eva Marie is awful. It bears repeating.

She's got a great look, and I like the bit she does where she screams at the ref or at her opponent, but if you watched the latest NXT you know she has trouble with kicking out of a pin in a timely manner.

The referee saved Eva. But the crowd was furious.

Aiii

So not worth it
Eva Marie is awful. It bears repeating.

She's got a great look, and I like the bit she does where she screams at the ref or at her opponent, but if you watched the latest NXT you know she has trouble with kicking out of a pin in a timely manner.

The referee is the latest episode saved her. But the crowd was furious.

Yet when Becky Lynch forgets to kick out of a pin, everyone acts like Emma winning is normal and fine.

Top Bottom