• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

miserable

606OC2h.gif

One of the few women except all those other women.

Try harder.

I'm curious to hear who you think is more over than Blue Pants. Dana Brooke? Carmella? The only one who pops into my mind is Alexa Bliss, but arguably none have made more out of their opportunities then the enhancement worker.

Not sure what I'm supposed to be trying harder at when I give my opinion but I will take that under advisement.

I'm curious to hear who you think is more over than Blue Pants. Dana Brooke? Carmella? The only one who pops into my mind is Alexa Bliss, but arguably none have made more out of their opportunities then the enhancement worker.

I didn't say more, but you said no-one got over:
she is one of the few women outside of the NXT 4 horse women to get over with the Full Sail mutants.
So there's 5 that got over to start with:
Bayley
Sasha
Becky
Charlotte
Blue Pants

As you mentioned, Alexa is over, then there's Emma and Paige. So we're up to 8 for a short lived, small division, and that's without going very deep.

The phrase was outside of the NXT 4 Horsewomen which would negate Bayley, Becky, Charlotte and Sasha. As for the rest I am referring to the current NXT roster of performers.

Also I said "one of the few" I in know way said no one was currently over. Perhaps reading thoroughly is something you can try harder at.

So you're arbitrarily negating the 4 most over people to make a point about how much you hate Full Sail because reasons?

Taking the rest of the women's roster, you've got Blue Pants, Carmella, Dana Brooke, Eva and Alexa. (not counting the new recruits who've had a match or so each)

Alexa and BP are undisputably over, Carmella is now not hated as a part of the group she was injected into, which I'll take as an improvement, Eva is over unintentionally as a monster heel, which just leaves Dana who you can make a case for being nothinged.

I could give a rat's ass about Full Sail and am again focused on the current roster of performers. The main 4 are on the main roster and yes they were very over but they are not NXT regulars. The point being made is that Blue Pants is arguably more over than many of the women there and I am trying to applaud her for doing so even though she isn't a regular and hasn't been given much to do. You on the other hand are missing this point and trying to play the role of internet tough guy or some nonsense.

In summary my opinion is about how Blue Pants is "ARGUABLY" more over than MANY (not all) of the current NXT women and how amazing it is because she isn't under contract not given much to do.

Browny

Banned
d002d877b24e1bb7bb4b85392e3437a02019f846b48611985d2cb1022684569f.gif

First morning back at work after 3 days of sickness (damned nurseries are a breeding ground for plagues - but they do look after the little'un, so swings and roundabouts). Unfortunately I've had to do some work rather than watch wrasslin', which is a shame. Still haven't even started G1, and a few weeks behind on NXT too (although may have to do some late night catching up for the Dusty Classic).

Browny

Banned
He goes over half the ring on that SSP - it's ridiculous. And I though some of RVD's were pretty special.

Also, Alucard - how did you get away with that fanboy thread? 0_0

Browny

Banned
Everytime. I can't get over how there are gifs of brutality, and then I glance to the left and see Monsoon's wry smirk. Like he knows.

Wow, Big Damo vs Tanahashi at RevPro's Global Wars UK show on October 3rd. He wrestles Nakamura the night before in London at RevPro's Uprising show and previously took on Ishii in a great match at Summer Sizzler. Big opportunity for him for sure.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
#ThankYouBootaaay

487940_402152999896814_656849621_n.jpg

EDIT: Good, Damo is great. Love seeing him get opportunities.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Off-topic (imagine that) but I absolutely love on-set photos like this:

tumblr_nu3s664TXg1tqyfuro4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nu3s664TXg1tqyfuro3_1280.jpg

thefro

Jordan and Gable are so gotdamn good holy shit.

Gable's so good on the mic,Jordan is just a fucking hoss.

My only worry is that Jordan was a jobber for so long because they were hiding his limitations.

Doesn't matter since the announcers sell that wrestlers will train and improve from week to week in NXT, unlike the main roster. Also they always had Jordan look good but his partner in a tag match do the job for 2-3 months before he started teaming with Gable, so he's been pushed for a while.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealMickFoley/status/639248326332952576

Mick must be watching a different version of NXT than everyone else.

I thought Eva Marie looked better than on the Brooklyn show, but not sure if that is from improvement or a better/more familiar opponent.

Sephzilla

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealMickFoley/status/639248326332952576

Mick must be watching a different version of NXT than everyone else.

He's not wrong. Eva Marie has been improving, it's just that she's upgrade from "unbelievably terrible" to "terrible". At her current pace she'll be at Brie Bella tier within 2 months.

Off-topic (imagine that) but I absolutely love on-set photos like this:

tumblr_nu3s664TXg1tqyfuro4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nu3s664TXg1tqyfuro3_1280.jpg

Aliens is such a GOAT movie

You know how I usually troll Sephzilla about Robocop being bad and all?

well Aliens is actually terrible

MadMaxThatsBait.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How about we post some gifs that bring great joy, like
FirmShadowyHornet.gif

I was going to post zandigbodyblows.gif but imagebam restricts it. What a shame.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus Christ @ putting the burning twin towers in an indie poster

jesus christ. Aiii, this is very NOT "murica" to have that on the poster, that's just plain terrible.

In Tulsa this weekend we have Steel Rage Pro Wrestling's endeavor, which was someone listening to Bananarama when they had to pick the subtitle of the show involving some white dude with a beard:

11222650_949306901798348_3490489942169867688_n.jpg

And we have their competitor, Compound Pro Wrestling, who is...not doing a show this weekend. WELP.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Boots, go see Mason Ryan. He's really not bad.

Top Bottom