• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

RBH

HardEqualGermanshorthairedpointer.gif

Menome

Cena has mostly been a great act to watch since my viewership started this year. Problem is, I know that by next Wrestlemania he's probably going to revert back to type and I'll be seeing why people are fed up of him.

His second win against Kevin Owens was a glimpse at that future.

Pivotshare's great for wrestling, they just need an app on consoles and other devices. If promotion's don't want to do the whole subscription service thing, they really should be using Vimeo - such a great solution from the customer's perspective. VOD & download, speedy servers (looking at you cheap fucks, SMV/Highspots) and you have lifetime access (unlike ROH).

Menome

Your avatar reminded me that Sandow still works for the WWE.

and is being wasted

Got my fingers crossed he gets moved back to the main roster and goes for the IC Title. The 'Meta Powers' Hogan-embarrassment situation is over with now and from what I hear, he's still getting big pops at house shows.

Pivotshare's great for wrestling, they just need an app on consoles and other devices. If promotion's don't want to do the whole subscription service thing, they really should be using Vimeo - such a great solution from the customer's perspective. VOD & download, speedy servers (looking at you cheap fucks, SMV/Highspots) and you have lifetime access (unlike ROH).

All of this. Pivotshare supports Chromecast kind of at least. It's a tad unreliable.

Fox318

Got my fingers crossed he gets moved back to the main roster and goes for the IC Title. The 'Meta Powers' Hogan-embarrassment situation is over with now and from what I hear, he's still getting big pops at house shows.

I'm not shocked.

That guy took the chicken shit vince ideas and made them into chicken sald.

But hey at least bug show got that mania win and really used it for something

somedevil

It seems the Eva Marie push has been stopped:

We noted recently that WWE officials were planning on having NXT Women's Champion Bayley feud with Dana Brooke and Eva Marie. A title change with Eva has been speculated as officials want to get the belt on her. Plans have now changed and an Eva title reign likely won't be happening so soon.

There was a call made this week for them to slow down on pushing Eva and focus more on building Dana and Asuka for Bayley to feud with after her 30-minute Ironwoman Match against Sasha Banks at "Takeover: Respect" next month.

WWE is hopeful that Asuka vs. Bayley can continue the trend of great NXT Women's Title matches. They also have hope that the other Divas they want to be the stars of the division - Dana, Eva and Alexa Bliss - can improve to where they can also have strong matches with Bayley.

So either they watched her matches and said what were we thinking or this news was not true at all in the first place.

Plus they are probably going to a Nia Jax vs Bayley feud to have their own version of Awesome kong vs Gail Kim feud.

SMVOD is hot garbage, doubly so when you remember that they were the last ones into the gate, so they should've had the most time. Same with iPPVs. Just never handled it right (though iPPVs are a crapshoot to begin with)

I actually really liked the way Superkick'd did it through Gumroad: https://gumroad.com/superkickd

Simple shit, 5$ for the show, and a real nice high quality download. It's annoying as hell that they haven't put up more shows, though. Superkick'd looks fun in a Hoodslam/Beyond/ISW kind of way.

Toki767

It seems the Eva Marie push has been stopped:

So either they watched her matches and said what were we thinking or this news was not true at all in the first place.

Plus they are probably going to a Nia Jax vs Bayley feud to have their own version of Awesome kong vs Gail Kim feud.

It's pretty clear that if Eva Marie beat Bayley for the title, everyone would pretty much lose all faith in NXT. HHH knows it.

Top Bottom