• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Are we ever going to get Backstage Brock back. He gives the best promos

https://youtu.be/amOMUNq27m8

https://youtu.be/YaZzbwmF0fk

FmEsXEu.gif

somedevil

It's pretty clear that if Eva Marie beat Bayley for the title, everyone would pretty much lose all faith in NXT. HHH knows it.

Yep, Triple H actually knows what there fans want unlike Vince and Dunn. There is a sick part of me who wanted to see it happen to see the fans reactions.

Plus here is the Oct 3 MSG card on the network so far:

Steel Cage Match for the WWE United States Title
Seth Rollins vs. John Cena

WWE Tag Team Title Match
The Dudley Boyz vs. The New Day

WWE Intercontinental Title Match
Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens

Brock Lesnar with Paul Heyman vs. Big Show

Randy Orton vs. Sheamus

Dolph Ziggler vs. Rusev

Randy Orton and Sheamus again.

Savitar

Yep, Triple H actually knows what there fans want unlike Vince and Dunn. There is a sick part of me who wanted to see it happen to see the fans reactions.

All things being what they are, I'm not sure Triple H and Steph will be the heroes people are expecting once they are in charge. I could be wrong on that, but they got a lot of say and power today and well, look how things are.

rrc1594

All things being what they are, I'm not sure Triple H and Steph will be the heroes people are expecting once they are in charge. I could be wrong on that, but they got a lot of say and power today and well, look how things are.

Well Triple H has said he couldn't run NXT the way he could run Raw, because difference in audiences. I do think if Triple H was in charge you wouldn't see things like Big Show in main events in 2015. Also the booking would be much better.

OctoMan

Banned
The MSG card looks great for a house show. Overall better than the toyko show. Hope they get a nxt match too. A test run for uhaa would be fun...

somedevil

Looks good so far, another Seth/Cena bout.

All I need is Sasha Banks SINGLES MATCH plsssssss.

The MSG card looks great for a house show. Overall better than the toyko show. Hope they get a nxt match too. A test run for uhaa would be fun...

The only ones left advertised that don't have a match are Stardust, Kane and team bella. Charlotte right now is double booked on the same day for the MSG show and the NXT show in Kentucky.

Ithil

Well Triple H has said he couldn't run NXT the way he could run Raw, because difference in audiences. I do think if Triple H was in charge you wouldn't see things like Big Show in main events in 2015. Also the booking would be much better.

The same general approach as NXT would work just fine on the main roster. The specifics like relying on knowledge of people's pre-WWE career or heavy crowd interaction, yeah they won't work. But all the general stuff like protecting titles, planning storylines, and not scripting promos, all of that can and should be on RAW.

Laws00

Haven't paid too much attention to Becky Lynch but I heard/saw a few of her interviews, and heard her speak and she has a DEEP VOICE.

I don't know it just doesn't sound like a voice that would come out of her. Didn't realize or know she was from Ireland like Sheamus

Toki767

Haven't paid too much attention to Becky Lynch but I heard/saw a few of her interviews, and heard her speak and she has a DEEP VOICE.

I don't know it just doesn't sound like a voice that would come out of her. Didn't realize or know she was from Ireland like Sheamus

Becky has a deeper voice than Sheamus and Balor. It's really kind of weird.

I thought the same thing when I first heard her speak. I just didn't expect her to sound like that.

OctoMan

Banned
Becky Lynch is terrible. That's the hard truth. Paige, Sasha and I'll randomly throw in Natty are just so much better. Becky doesn't deserve anywhere near the live she gets.

Honestly the only person I'd want to see Austin wrestle, if he wanted to wrestle again, would be HHH. Hunter's moveset is pretty save on Austin's neck and HHH would take pretty good care of him (see: HHH did a decent job of keeping HBK safe when he came back). Plus there's the natural Austin vs Authority Character angle built in there.

Brock's moveset would fucking ruin Austin.

PJtN6hX.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I had a dream that instead of Sting being injured it was Kurt Angle. Then I was like "if it was Angle he would have died."

I want to hear his music hit one more time.

20150918_SantasHelper_LIGHT_HP.jpg

Paige looks weird with normal amounts of makeup on her face. In a good way though.
She's almost un-recognizable.

I mean, Paige is attractive anyways but wow.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The difference between Kane and Joseph Park angle is that the Park angle was drawn out over almost two years and the crux of it was that Park couldn't wrestle and had to be taught it, yet in moments of extreme duress Abyss would pop out and take over. This is really not that similar. The Park angle was easily the best thing to happen in the end of TNA era though.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's embarrassing that even with Smackdown on Thursday nights this thread is usually deader than a door nail on that night because no one can give a fuck. More conversation here on Friday nights because of all the sad lonely wrasslin nerds with no dates.

Top Bottom