• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Shadow780

So I'm late but I finally got around to watching Takeover Brooklyn last night. After seeing the Women's Title match, I knew Sasha was good but she might legit be the best woman on the roster....and close to being the best pure heel in the company.

Becky might be a better technical wrestler, I don't know how Kana's going to fare in NXT environment, but yeah Sasha is the most "complete" package right now out of all the women.
until OUR QUEEN EVA MARIE

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So I'm late but I finally got around to watching Takeover Brooklyn last night. After seeing the Women's Title match, I knew Sasha was good but she might legit be the best woman on the roster....and close to being the best pure heel in the company. She might be one of the only people there that "gets" being a heel.

And I knew Uhaa in name but never saw any of his matches. So after seeing him here and checkin out some matches on YouTube, dude is seriously fuckin IMPRESSIVE. Its not the flips I'm blown away by, it's how he makes both aspects of his style, the high flying and power moves, look so fluid and EASY. He's gonna be one to watch I think...

He's great. He's gonna make a lot of money.

Alucard

Banned
It's Friday!

2909284-7855282800-uaayA.gif

Cagey

Banned
So I'm late but I finally got around to watching Takeover Brooklyn last night. After seeing the Women's Title match, I knew Sasha was good but she might legit be the best woman on the roster....and close to being the best pure heel in the company. She might be one of the only people there that "gets" being a heel.

And I knew Uhaa in name but never saw any of his matches. So after seeing him here and checkin out some matches on YouTube, dude is seriously fuckin IMPRESSIVE. Its not the flips I'm blown away by, it's how he makes both aspects of his style, the high flying and power moves, look so fluid and EASY. He's gonna be one to watch I think...

Crews in his NXT matches has a million dollar mega-smile, the statuesque physique of a middle linebacker, the agility and fluidity of a gymnast, and he makes sure most of his arsenal is feats of strength to avoid being a flippy-dippity dumb dumb.

Future champ, and as SunnyMac said, dollar signs everywhere. If Roman can ever be defeated, that is.

Aiii

So not worth it
It's Friday!

I have to say I get intense joy whenever you post this at the end of my working day.

Kind of like "Hah! Jim has to work a whole day and I'm only a couple of hours left from celebrating weekend. Huehuehue"

So thank you for posting this!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Crews has the bouncy feel to his body where if he falls off the top rope, he will be fine, because he's springy.

Cagey

Banned
Its like the opposite of Ryback, who I legit expect to tear something every time he comes off the ropes.

On a spectrum of Ryback to Crews, Big E and Rusev fall in the middle. There's still some concern but they move with a more natural athleticism than Ryback. Big E's always been a bit surprising given his background is also powerlifting.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone

It makes me sad. Sasha Banks is in my top 5 at the moment, of all wrestlers, not just women. I have my doubts that we'll ever see anything awesome from her again. The deck is stacked against her. WWE does not have the best history with non white performers, and their history with women is even worse. I like Charlotte, and I'm happy that they put the belt on her, but only if its going to lead to her or anyone else who can work having a feud with the boss.

klonere

Banned
It makes me sad. Sasha Banks is in my top 5 at the moment, of all wrestlers, not just women. I have my doubts that we'll ever see anything awesome from her again. The deck is stacked against her. WWE does not have the best history with non white performers, and their history with women is even worse. I like Charlotte, and I'm happy that they put the belt on her, but only if its going to lead to her or anyone else who can work having a feud with the boss.

Yeah that match is incredibly bittersweet because the likelyhood of getting anything close to it on the main roster is slim to none. It'd take a DBry like push from the crowd to get something like that going. It was a ~2 year long storyline!

If you look closely the Nitro fan with a CHIKARA patch is very clearly one of the ants who, at some point in the future, will travel back in time to sow the seeds of CHIKARA and change history for the better/worse. Incidentally, that's their next film: The Seeds of CHIKARA.

If you look closely the Nitro fan with a CHIKARA patch is very clearly one of the ants who, at some point in the future, will travel back in time to sow the seeds of CHIKARA and change history for the better/worse. Incidentally, that's their next film: The Seeds of CHIKARA.

suite-life-of-zack-and-cody-london-fainting.gif

Sephzilla

You know they will.

At least keep it going strong till Wrestlemania 32.

Keeping New Day hot until WM32 and having an entire stadium doing the NEW. DAY ROCKS. chant would be awesome. Which means Vince will give them a stupid breakup angle by Royal Rumble.

Aiii

So not worth it
They have five hours of weekly TV to fill, there's nothing in the world they can do to avoid running something into the ground, really.

klonere

Banned
they're capitalizing hard on New Day, which is fine for now but i'm kinda scared. Please don't run this to the ground

You know they will.

At least keep it going strong till Wrestlemania 32.

Keeping New Day hot until WM32 and having an entire stadium doing the NEW. DAY ROCKS. chant would be awesome. Which means Vince will give them a stupid breakup angle by Royal Rumble.

Considering the New Day seem to have more creative freedom I think they might be safer from being run into the ground because they don't have that all star writing team scripting them week in week out

#HaveFaithintheNewDay

imBask

Banned
Considering the New Day seem to have more creative freedom I think they might be safer from being run into the ground because they don't have that all star writing team scripting them week in week out

#HaveFaithintheNewDay

they'll take over whenever they think they "got it"

Top Bottom