• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

What if I like Asian/Hawaiian people
WHERE ARE WE REPPED

taguchi___.jpg

I really enjoyed it. I hope they have more Bischoff content coming down the pipeline. I always enjoy his insights about WCW and how things were backstage.

After I watched them Both, I realized I really miss him. He doesn't get the recognition he deserves, and get vilified more than he should. Dude was huge part of the most important times in my life.

Heel

i'm seriously baffled by your hatred of this video, it's just a dumb funny video that makes a decent point about perpetual storylines

and i'm the crazy one for hating Bayley?
no you're all crazy.
you are

buncha hipsters

We don't like thing, okay?

Aiii

So not worth it
Bischoff deserves to be in the Hall of Fame

JBL, as a WWF guy, did an amazing job at bringing a fair and balanced interview. Well researched, asking some tough questions and -most importantly- not burying WCW like most WWE productions tend to do. This interview might be my most favorite non-wrestling event content on the Network so far.

Sephzilla

JBL, as a WWF guy, did an amazing job at bringing a fair and balanced interview. Well researched, asking some tough questions and -most importantly- not burying WCW like most WWE productions tend to do. This interview might be my most favorite non-wrestling event content on the Network so far.

I need to watch these. It's probably refreshing as hell to get some balanced WCW/WWE content after the historical revisionism that was the Monday Night War series

It's sort of seems odd and a holdover from more racist times that all the big scary white dudes come from Parts Unknown whereas the Ethnics had their own place in "Samoa".

Which shocked me considering his WM commentary during the Sting match. That was awful.

JBL was cool on this, and did know his Ish.

klonere

Banned
ha Scott Hall throwing shade at the Sting/Hunter match at Mania. "No way anything Vince didn't make gets pushed" (also referring to him Nash and Hogan coming back). From the 2nd part of the Austin interview.

That occurred to me too, but after listening to Scott Hall on Austin's podcast this week, it really is all Vince's doing.

Yeah seems that way.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
ha Scott Hall throwing shade at the Sting/Hunter match at Mania. "No way anything Vince didn't make gets pushed" (also referring to him Nash and Hogan coming back). From the 2nd part of the Austin interview.

It was a good podcast. Talked a little shit, too.

That occurred to me too, but after listening to Scott Hall on Austin's podcast this week, it really is all Vince's doing.

Lex Luger

in 2000

I have "This is not Starrcade" etched in my head from JBL WM 30.

Ten to hear him say nice things to Bischoff was a little strange to me at first. I was expecting something different. Its like JBL was alomst trying to tell us that he wasn't the one saying the lines.

Why does Vince have to run down a company he ones, along with talent that was a part of it, 15 years later?

On one hand its the biggest part of the network, and then he likes to degrade it.

Anyways what ever, the JBl interviews were very good. I miss Eric a lot.

Aiii

So not worth it
It is a bit of a shame that some of these women don't really want to get over based on skill, or maybe have given up trying to get over that way and just use their bodies to get cheers. How can you expect to have a Divas Revolution when not even the participating members are shifting their focus to becoming more serious as competitors rather than filter eye candy.

Rousey certainly didn't get where she is due to her ass pandering to the crowd at UFC events.

Top Bottom