• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

jmdajr

Sunny could have aged so much better if she took care of herself.

Considering everything she should probbaly look even worse.

He wore light-up clothing better than any wrestler ever.

PFISe.gif

Dion314

Neo Member
Uhaa got the biggest pop of the evening 6 days ago here in Austin. His name chants blew the roof off here. Really good stuff. Well, that and the Samoa Joe and Tyler Breeze match.

Yknow, with Apollo coming in and possibly being another future champ/title contender, where does this leave Itami?

With how stacked NXT is, people getting called up, gimmicks changing and more signings coming in all the time, its clear things are moving FAST...and he's sadly been kinda underwhelming so far...I fear if he doesn't come back and do something drastic with his style/character, he's gonna be lost in the shuffle even more than he already is.

Yknow, with Apollo coming in and possibly being another future champ/title contender, where does this leave Itami?

With how stacked NXT is, people getting called up, gimmicks changing and more signings coming in all the time, its clear things are moving FAST...and he's sadly been kinda underwhelming so far...I fear if he doesn't come back and do something drastic with his style/character, he's gonna be lost in the shuffle even more than he already is.

Token IC title run. Token US title run as an anti-America heel. Tag team with whatever other Asian they can sign. Released in 2017.

Aiii

So not worth it
Do you like...pie?
It doesn't matter if you like pie.

#art

If you don't see how that is a commentary on the late 90s sexist society and how to better oneself through the consumption of apple pie while discussing the finer points of political correctness, well I don't know what you were watching, friend.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Some fucking cunt in there posted Wrestling Isn't Wrestling. I want to bathe in his blood.

imBask

Banned
i'm seriously baffled by your hatred of this video, it's just a dumb funny video that makes a decent point about perpetual storylines

and i'm the crazy one for hating Bayley?
no you're all crazy.
you are

buncha hipsters

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Does Bob Newhart fit into the Hart Family? He was gonna be the New Foundation...

Jamie OD

I accepted long ago that pro wrestling at its worst is a crime against every human right you can think of. Once you get past that nothing will ruin it for you.

Aiii

So not worth it
Not sure why you guys get worked up about this stuff in OT. It's not worth it. Anyone who knows and appreciates everything we do here in the community thread knows where to find us. Otherwise we just expose ourselves to trolls who we're not going to deter. Nothing comes out of it for the community and the sport.

Who is getting worked up?

I mean, Sunny gets worked up about Max Landis, but that is an entirely different matter.

Aiii

So not worth it
wrestling is fun, lots of different styles for what people are interested in

it is the best time to be a wrestling fan

Lucha Underground Season 2 is a thing and it's what the wrestling world deserves.

I hope they put it on Netflix or Hulu one of these days.

Top Bottom