• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Woah, an import losing to a local in PCW?

Oh, never mind. It was an ROH import. Doesn't count. Gotta build dudes up so they can put over that young up & comer RVD next time he's in town.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Woah, an import losing to a local in PCW?

Oh, never mind. It was an ROH import. Doesn't count. Gotta build dudes up so they can put over that young up & comer RVD next time he's in town.

Does anyone not from the UK or maybe Ireland ever win a PCW match?

Sephzilla

I still find it crazy that Xavier has time to be a full time wrestler, is a student, and has time to run a Youtube channel. The guys seems like a workaholic

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I still find it crazy that Xavier has time to be a full time wrestler, is a student, and has time to run a Youtube channel. The guys seems like a workaholic

He doesn't actually wrestle a ton though he is on a full touring schedule.

I think the real big takeaways from the New Day are that he can actually wrestle and the complete revitalization of Kofi's career. The light in his eyes the past few months has been transformative.

Some might say Big E and his dancing and being awesome, but I and many others here knew about that shit for YEARS.

Mahonay

Banned
Hah, this older repair man that's checking out the microwave in my apartment (which we discovered the super fucked up the power cable badly installing it into the cabinet) noticed me watching the first Table for 3 with Roddy/Orndorff/Gene. Apparently an old school wrestling fan and recognized Roddy and talked about his passing.

Sephzilla

He doesn't actually wrestle a ton though he is on a full touring schedule.

I think the real big takeaways from the New Day are that he can actually wrestle and the complete revitalization of Kofi's career. The light in his eyes the past few months has been transformative.

Some might say Big E and his dancing and being awesome, but I and many others here knew about that shit for YEARS.

i've always liked kofi so i'm glad he's enjoying this

jmdajr

You have to be to succeed in this business.

But then again I see guys like Randy Orton. Just so laid back. I don't think he gives a shit.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
CLIKmmlUYAEHyC-.jpg

Is that Jimmy Havoc?

jmdajr

I don't think women being serious competitors requires the eradication of sexuality from their characters, particularly if they've been doing it for years. Sexiness is one of women's greatest innate advantages, and wrestling is base and exists to make money. Plenty of male wrestlers, including some all-time greats, explicitly sexualized themselves. It doesn't work for Bayley or Charlotte, but Nikki or Paige or Naomi? Sure.

If they got real personality and can work in the ring, why not.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Charolette is very attractive. Bayley is just waiting for a makeover storyline; her bone structure is actually quite nice.

I respect the Bears since they've got BSU man Matt Forte, and Detroit isn't real

But Green Bay. Those bastards.
Get em outta here.

#WrassleNorth

How come only the black players get hit in football while the white players get cushy upper management positions like throwing or kicking the ball??

Well, I can understand your anger at the Packers. Because the Green Bay trophy room is the closest the Vikings will ever get to a championship.

BTW - Sorry Greg Jennings turned out to be worthless once Aaron Rodgers wasn't throwing to him

You son of a bitch
Take your cheeseheads and your broken Jordy Nelson and go home

What does it tell you about WWE that overtly happy Kane ...in 2015 is the best thing in Raw and SD?
After New Day
It tells me that I was right to have lost a large amount of interest since Kane got shelved a few months back, now all is well again.
Well not all, but at least there's someone for me to root for in this characterless slog we call Raw.
Except New Day

She needs to be pushed to take the title off of Bayley
Perhaps she'll employ some Mickie James esque tactics like at WM22 for the win....and then some.
It'll be the next step of the divas revolution.

imBask

Banned
POPULAR SPORTS FAV FIVE (no wrasslin)

1-Hockey
2-Soccer
3-Baseball
4-eSports
5-UFC/Boxing eventhough it's almost as fake as wrasslin

Football is way down there

Sephzilla

POPULAR SPORTS FAV FIVE (no wrasslin)

1-Hockey
2-Soccer
3-Baseball
4-eSports
5-UFC/Boxing eventhough it's almost as fake as wrasslin

Football is way down there

1) Football
2) Baseball
3) College Basketball (fuck the NBA)
4) Hockey
5) Soccer

UFC gets an honorable mention from me. Also there's a big dropoff from my #2 to #3. Bowling is another honorable mention, i love playing it but it's an awful spectator sport

Top Bottom