• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

shaowebb

If New Day had a fourth member, who would you like to see?

Besides Rusev.

Jay Lethal
JD6wz6B.gif

shaowebb

Dude came a long way. I want to see him get a WWE shot.

Definitely. Remember when he first started out and was in "Special K" a group of teenagers coming out to the ring with a cornflake box full of drugs and pretending to be raver kids? I think Jack Evans was a part of that stupid gimmick too. Poor Jack never learned to do anything but Highspots. Its a waste he never learned ring pacing and psychology because he had a lot of physical ability out there. Mexico loved him though.

Anyhow back on track, Jay Lethal for sure would be a choice addition to New Day. Just works with their style and loudness and he's a real talent.

somedevil

Isn't that ACH in that gif?

From Xavier Woods about playing nintendo games on his channel:

To play Nintendo games on the channel I need permission. Working on it tho 😁

I hope they give him permission because if not then nintendo games would be added to wrestling games with the WWF logo that can't be on his channel.

DMczaf

Real talk, Jason Jordan is legit. I thought he would be a flash in the pan Vince big guy, but he's got promo chops and he's hoss as fuck.

Now watch Vince fuck him up when he's called up.

somedevil

Honestly big ups to Jason Jordan not completely losing it after what Gable said. Like holy shit.

Cause he is super thankful for Gable for saving his career. The man gave him a personality and has led him from being cut to the possibility to be on the main roster.

Just hope they win tonight against the hype bros to reach the semifinals. Who wants hype bros vs Corbin and Rhyno?

Fox318

Cause he is super thankful for Gable for saving his career. The man gave him a personality and has led him from being cut to the possibility to be on the main roster.

Just hope they win tonight against the hype bros to reach the semifinals. Who wants hype bros vs Corbin and Rhyno?
Ding ding ding

Gable saved Jordan's career.

Top Bottom