• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

shaowebb

That isn't Jay Lethal.

LOL! My bad. I went on a gif hunt and it was on a page labeled Jay Lethal.
iiQMOqY.gif

There. Another from that page.
tumblr_nroq81OvK21tl23yuo2_400.gif

#DemDudes

Holy shit, this guy. That was awesome ground work!

Zach

Loving the Team Gable coverage in here, fellas.

And is the Mad Max game good, stupid fun? Should it be on my Black Friday buying list?

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
So I hadn't watched NXT the past couple weeks and finally caught up to last weeks NXT. Sasha vs Bayley the main event of Takeover?! Fucking finally. And a 30 minute iron(wo)man match! Oh my. So hyped.

Zach

Data's been enjoying Mad Max. Or was it Sunny?

Get in here, Data and Sunny!

The Rowdy Piper intro at alcatraz for Superbrawl VII is pretty great.

Not really a fan. Even as a kid I was like "I'm-a let you finish, Piper, because I want you to beat Hogan, but c'mon, dude, this is silly."

So I hadn't watched NXT the past couple weeks and finally caught up to last weeks NXT. Sasha vs Bayley the main event of Takeover?! Fucking finally. And a 30 minute iron(wo)man match! Oh my. So hyped.

Yeah, dude!

shaowebb

Huh...odd thought, but what ever happened to Paul London? He went from "Please dont die" to passing idea in TNA, to an in and out WWE tag dude to gone. Did he retire?

Huh...odd thought, but what ever happened to Paul London? He went from "Please dont die" to passing idea in TNA, to an in and out WWE tag dude to gone. Did he retire?

He's still popping around doing indie shots.

I'm eying up a Vita TV, but I don't want to pay more than like 10 quid for it. I would just get a PS3 for digital PS1/2 games, but they're still like 100 quid.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Stone Cold's podcasts are great but can he just shut the fuck up and start the interview already?
Before I swig one for the working man, let me tell you about alphabrain, it contains neutropics that enable me to complete DDPYoga and you can too if you go to onnit dot com, that's o-n-n-i-t dot com and type in AUSPOD for an exclusive 10% discount on every purchase past $50.

I haven't listened in a while, but close enough.

Gotta pay those gimmicks that come in the mail they call bills, mister.

It's not even the ads I'm trying to figure pie when the Scott hall interview starts and he's talking about his jetski and shit. Another time he was going off about going shirt shopping with his wife. And his stories never seem to have any real resolution.

Shadow780

Now that I've went over a crash course of NXT Takeover shows in the last two years, that Bayley vs Sasha match at Brooklyn just became so much better. I must watched that match over 10 times already and it's amazing every single time.

Sasha must have an indestructible neck, god bless that girl. And if they can't print money in merch with Bayley in 3 years whoever in charge should be fired.

shaowebb

He's still popping around doing indie shots.

I'm eying up a Vita TV, but I don't want to pay more than like 10 quid for it. I would just get a PS3 for digital PS1/2 games, but they're still like 100 quid.

He's a Millenial. He has absolutely no work ethic and drive. He just needs a safe place to tell his story.

He just doesn't give a shit. He just does whatever, really. Very aloof.
Man what a waste...Paul London had some real potential out there. Great psychology and he could make about anyone look good with him. Did Spanky go with him?

We lost a potential great there, but its his life. If he's satisfied then at least he got to that point young enough to still make himself some kind of lifelong career at something stable outside the ring.

Man what a waste...Paul London had some real potential out there. Great psychology and he could make about anyone look good with him. Did Spanky go with him?

We lost a potential great there, but its his life. If he's satisfied then at least he got to that point young enough to still make himself some kind of lifelong career at something stable outside the ring.
I don't know how he gets income because the last time I saw he had a pretty decent house.

Heel

It's not even the ads I'm trying to figure pie when the Scott hall interview starts and he's talking about his jetski and shit. Another time he was going off about going shirt shopping with his wife. And his stories never seem to have any real resolution.

...is thadda shewt?

Spanky is a pothead too, but is far more determined and a lifer than Paul is.

I don't know how he gets income because the last time I saw he had a pretty decent house.

He does stuntman stuff too, and he was in WWE for years.

Top Bottom