• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Heroman

Banned
83xF4tl.jpg
Who is the guy on the left?

Gonzalez

Banned
My Lord, that "Double J" Jason Jordan.

- Tall
- Hansom
- Great physique
- Looks like he'll develope into a natural top 5 worker like Kurt Angle, and Lesnar did in the early 00's

His mic work is just okay, but 4 out of 5 is amazing considering Vince is trying to make a guy the man with just 2 out of 5.

*cough* Roman *cough*

Fox318

My Lord, that "Double J" Jason Jordan.

- Tall
- Hansom
- Great physique
- Looks like he'll develope into a natural top 5 worker like Kurt Angle, and Lesnar did in the early 00's

His mic work is just okay, but 4 out of 5 is amazing considering Vince is trying to make a guy the man with just 2 out of 5.

*cough* Roman *cough*
What's amazing is that the crowd couldn't stand him at the San Jose show chanting things like "You're a Jobber" at him.

klonere

Banned
What's amazing is that the crowd couldn't stand him at the San Jose show chanting things like "You're a Jobber" at him.

Because thats what he had been on NXT up until then. And they got behind him by the end, according to reports.

And that match was vs Bull fucking Dempsey

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ideally enough small dudes will be in the ring at the same time on Raw as to not accentuate their shortcomings (har har) in the height department. Hopefully we NEVER see another KO/Cesaro staredown that shows just how small newer talent is. You gotta mask these problems. And it's doable.

Anth0ny

PWI 500's out, here's the top 10;

10. Prince Puma/Ricochet
09. Minoru Suzuki
08. Rusev
07. Jay Lethal
06. AJ Styles
05. Roman Reigns
04. Shinsuke Nakamura
03. John Cena
02. Kazuchika Okada
01. Seth Rollins

Where's Brock? Tanahashi?

Brock, Rollins and Cena are easily the three WWE MVPs this year so far (they set the tone with that three way at Rumble and haven't let up). Reigns has had some good matches this year (Bryan, Brock), but he's way too high. Rusev too. From a match quality standpoint, I'd put Owens and Cesaro above them.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You guys should listen to this man's opinion of KO, you better get in line WrassleGAF.

Hart's a stan for Canadians, he isn't speaking from the heart. It's some patriotism bullshit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You know what? After 8 years, I'm into wrestling again.

I'm marking this thread.

Make sure to keep up with us each month when we get a new topic.

What's your Fave Five of all time?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
LOL @ Bret. What a fucking cunt. Best finisher? Sharpshooter. Most underrated wrestler? Tyson Kidd. Fucker is in work mode forever. Fuck you Bret. I'm sure he'll talk about the ladder match he invented that Vince and Shawn stole from him.

StevieWhite

LOL @ Bret. What a fucking cunt. Best finisher? Sharpshooter. Most underrated wrestler? Tyson Kidd. Fucker is in work mode forever. Fuck you Bret. I'm sure he'll talk about the ladder match he invented that Vince and Shawn stole from him.

To be fair, those are both defensible answers.

Fox318

Didn't you screw his family enough already Vince?

Aiii

So not worth it

Sharpshooter is up there, and it's his own finisher, so it's okay to be a mark for it. Kidd is amazing and was often overlooked, he was on point there as well.

His complaints about finisher spam and using other people's finishers as regular spots is true as well.

I don't often agree with Hart, but he's saying a lot of good stuff in this video.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
To be fair, those are both defensible answers.

Tyson Kidd? I like the fucker but nah. And my god am I tired of his crying about the ladder match. History is written by the winners, which is Razor and HBK.

Sephzilla

The Sharpshooter is a top 5 GOAT finisher and NXT showed the world that Tyson Kidd was way better than people gave him credit for. Both of Bret's comments regarding those are completely defensible.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sharpshooter is up there, and it's his own finisher, so it's okay to be a mark for it. Kidd is amazing and was often overlooked, he was on point there as well.

His complaints about finisher spam and using other people's finishers as regular spots is true as well.

I don't often agree with Hart, but he's saying a lot of good stuff in this video.

He said that Bork vs Taker at mania was "awesome" - what?

Sometimes he's on point, like his finisher spam talk, for sure. But sometimes he's such a shithead.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How do you all feel about Bret pushing hard for Anvil to be in HoF? Fuckin Anvil ain't shit, folks.

Best is forever a Canadian stan. KO is the only significant Canadian on WWE TV right now. He pointed out, "He's a good Canadian", then moments later was shitting on how wrestlers just do a bunch of high spots, kick out of pins, and then do more high spots.

When Edge was on top, Edge was his favorite. When Christian was the major Canadian, that was his favorite. Bret loves KO because he's Canadian only, because he completely shit on KO's work style about a minute later.

We're saying that Tyson Kidd is the most underrated wrestler EVER, now? Of all time? Another good Canadian boy who is part of the family? Who also does a bunch of high spots and used the Sharpshooter in the way that pisses Bret off?

8f7e924ac27cfa8510cb99f39fb8bfb7.jpg

Sting credits Riki Choshu as the guy he took the Scorpion Deathlock from, whereas Bret's all "I didn't know Sting was doing the move, I don't know who invented it. Konnan taught me", so fuck Bret :p

On the other hand, I saw Bret live a year or two ago and it was awesome, whereas when we were supposed to get Sting we got Steve Borden, so fuck Sting :p

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ehhh I think it deserves a Foundation induction. Also there's worst people in there.

I can't argue that. But I'm like Anvil? Who gives a shit?

Sting credits Riki Choshu as the guy he took the Scorpion Deathlock from, whereas Bret's all "I didn't know Sting was doing the move, I don't know who invented it. Konnan taught me", so fuck Bret :p

On the other hand, I saw Bret live a year or two ago and it was awesome, whereas when we were supposed to get Sting we got Steve Borden, so fuck Sting :p

It's weird, I saw Bret live and he put on the Sharpshooter and I got weird feelings about it, it kinda moved me to see something I saw SO many times as a kid happen for the first time in my life. It's strange. Same thing with Taker's tombstone.

Top Bottom