• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

imBask

Banned
Kevin Dunn (Producer) – $800,000

tumblr_nudtd50ygq1s373hwo1_400.gif

Browny

Banned
More worrying - a lot of the contracts stipulate travel and accommodation; yet a lot of the lower earners will have to foot the bill of those things themselves... Clearly, the better money is made after the first contract is up (see: Ryder, Uso, Sin Cara).

imBask

Banned
as much as i'm a Rock mark, this is why we can't have nice things like custom sets for PPVs

not just him, but the accumulation of dumb contracts/spendings like this

jmdajr

The Rock!

hahahahaha holy shit!

Is that his charity money?

edit; that Zack Ryder deal has to be wrong. 500k?
"For 500K? Sure I'll work NXT!"

I wonder why Big Show is the one who gets his own tour bus

He's the only one who asked for it. Punk got one too.

Plus guys have to cover their ring gear and makeup right?

Honestly it's amazing how much Vince fucks his talent.

That's paid for by the company. They use their own guys.

Cesaro $80,145 1 Year

My brain initially read this as

Cesaro $80

That bald bastard OWES me 80 dollars!

Heroes Inmortales this Sunday looks a bit shit, Alberto vs Mundo...not a terribly exciting main event, personally. The Rey, Psycho Clown and a mystery partner vs Myzteziziziz, Texano & Fantasma's just about the only match I'm looking forward to.

Anth0ny

amazing how all the jobbers that barely get on tv are being paid so well

yet cesaro, the jobber who works on tv twice a week every week, makes peanuts

jmdajr

Man 200K to job is an ok deal. Swagger and Truth making good money.
But Zack Ryder man.

edit: Maybe that's why many of these superstars don't complain. Yeah I could ask for a push, but I might piss off Vince and lose my 250k contract!

Raw64life

Dolph Ziggler $900,000
Rusev $725,000

Guess it pays to be in shitty TMZ angles. How did Risev get that kind of dough after barely a year on the main roster?

imBask

Banned
whenever I talk about wrestling with a normal person, I just link him Wrestling Isn't Wrestling and tell him that Max Landis is the person you want to follow to know everything about the business

;)

Ithil

Google is my friend:

(Formatting is not...)

Scanning down, man did Cesaro get fucked...

2nd edit: in fact, a whole load of people are on (potentially) shitty money... Harper, Ambrose... Fuck, the Uso's each earn more than Cesaro Harper and Ambrose combined!!!

This list was bullshit, I believe. The down payments are nowhere near that high, wrestlers tend to make a lot more than their guaranteed money with royalties and cuts.
The ones I've seen confirmed are Cena at 1 million (but he makes millions more on merch, bonuses etc) and HHH at about 1.2 million for his corporate and wrestling salaries.

Fox318

Meanwhile Linda is fundraising for Jeb Bush.

While Trump was talking pretty fondly of his relationship with Vince on a CNN interview.

Ithil

Could be - although might be worth comparing to leaked 2014 figures. There was a 2011 list too I think, which had some biggish figures at the top.

And by biggish I mean Cena, HHH and Taker.

I don't believe any of these "leaked" lists are all that legitimate. It seems like guesswork.

Any time I've heard people talk about making big money in WWE, they say you will get a good downside guarantee, but the potential for making tons of extra money from royalties, merch, appearances etc is massive, even for midcarders, and that's where the big money comes from.

Anth0ny

edit: Maybe that's why many of these superstars don't complain. Yeah I could ask for a push, but I might piss off Vince and lose my 250k contract!

exactly right. would you speak up to your insane boss and possibly fuck up what you have going for you if you were getting paid like that? come on.

there's no wcw to run to anymore. you take what you're given in wwe and you accept it.

Top Bottom