• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

imBask

Banned
Vince just putting a wall around the ring instead of paying for better security is absolutely something Vince would do though

t78J1Wc.png

I WANT SOMETHING LIKE THIS, BUT BIGGER DAMNIT

Fox318

its crazy when watching old Nitros how much I listen to the commentary where as today I pretty much ignore it unless I hear something crazy stupid like Cole puting over the heel Nikki bella.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
LOL again at that list. I think it's pretty telling how many people want it to be true.

Holy shit, the divas are getting killed. No wonder they all wind up hooking up with wrestlers. Gotta get someone to pay the rent.

this is such a shitlord post

Barrage

That list is garbage. Also, always remember that these are downside guarantees. Reigns and Rollins are making around a million because they're headlining house shows (and in the case of Rollins, every PPV.)

It's super weird how WWE has added Jericho's "Break the Walls Down" to his WCW matches. Feels like time is absorbing itself.

Verendus

Banned
Dolph Ziggler $900,000
Rusev $725,000

Guess it pays to be in shitty TMZ angles. How did Risev get that kind of dough after barely a year on the main roster?
Ahahahaha.

I'm honestly surprised. This jobber earns $900,000? Oh man. I can't believe this. This has to be fake. How would you get this information anyway?

When talking to non-wrestling fans in real life, do you protect the business?

Hard to when I go around shirtless and in jeans with a plastic gallon jug of water in my hand, Robbie Moreno at my side, and H8 Club at my back, friend.

For real though, I keep it #safe.

bjork

I think list threads are this forum's version of indie guys trying to get their shit in. They can't just say "I like x y z" but instead need to post 20 images that are all different sizes and all big as fuck. Or 20 gifs with zero context. What is the forum equivalent of a stinger?

jmdajr

Seth Rollins has set a new record in WWE for holding the WWE World Title longer than anyone else who has successfully cashed in Money in the Bank. Rollins has held the title for 184 days, and the previous record holder was The Miz at 160 days.

Nothing like a bit of arterial blood to brighten up your day.

Incidentally, while on the subjects of deathmatches, I just found out the IWA Deep South promoter is a holocaust denier. As if IWA-DS couldn't get any scummier, lol.

Shit, that reminds me, I had the wierdest dream last night. I was running round a wierd giant version of my high school, looking for something, I think glue? I then ended up at a Blu-Ray shelf with a 2.50 copy of Empire Strikes Back, scanning through a ton of Mid-South Deathmatch Blu-Rays. PsychologyGAF, go nuts

Sephzilla

i dont have a reason to be excited about raw tonight, but that's because i'm not going to be watching it tonight. I'm going to be enjoying watching the Chiefs, who lost to Peyton Manning and his noodle arm last week, laughably attempt to defend Aaron Rodgers and the Packers offense.

Sanjuro

¡HarlequinPanic!;180176624 said:
Not at all friend!

why are you excited?

Cheap Austin pops are always welcome.

i dont have a reason to be excited about raw tonight, but that's because i'm not going to be watching it tonight. I'm going to be enjoying watching the Chiefs, who lost to Peyton Manning and his noodle arm last week, laughably attempt to defend Aaron Rodgers and the Packers offense.

MNF definitely makes the evenings more digestible.

Caderfix

Well, I just recently got back into wrestling (after I stumbled on Lucha Underground and went nuts over it), and, right now, even though I believe I know what's going to happen, I still get excited to watch RAW, Smackdown and the PPVs.

Sometimes I see others reactions to some of Boot's gifs in this thread and I wonder if I'm a bad person for viewing say the one at the top of the page and having to stifle a laugh from witnessing such stupidity.
I mean it really hits the same notes as Tom and Jerry style cartoon violence for me.

Top Bottom