• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

RP912

Banned
Hey guise, any wrestl.....

ZVfNz0E.gif

hmmm

klonere

Banned
If WWE had debuted Eva Marie on NXT in 2013 they wouldn't have a problem, but of course they needed her for their reality show, so she was working on RAW in just her second match. The NXT fans won't ever take to her, no matter how much hard work she puts in, not because she isn't some 'indie darling' but because she isn't THEIRS.

So what your saying is NXT fans, Full Sail especially, are like slave owners, viewing performers as their property.

NoRéN

If WWE had debuted Eva Marie on NXT in 2013 they wouldn't have a problem, but of course they needed her for their reality show, so she was working on RAW in just her second match. The NXT fans won't ever take to her, no matter how much hard work she puts in, not because she isn't some 'indie darling' but because she isn't THEIRS.
Well said.

I guess we're going to pretend Spanly and Marufuji haven't almost killed themselves a ton of times on Sliced Bread because it's a stupid move that relies almost 100% on the person taking the move to give all the support and balance. It's a stupid move no matter who is doing it, and it's going to look worse against people who also aren't terribly skilled or used to such moves.

Honestly, Cena should have been first this year for all those great US title matches he had on throwaway episodes of RAW. But I can understand why the springboard stunner would knock him to 2

Heroman

Banned
PWI 500's out, here's the top 10;

10. Prince Puma/Ricochet
09. Minoru Suzuki
08. Rusev
07. Jay Lethal
06. AJ Styles
05. Roman Reigns
04. Shinsuke Nakamura
03. John Cena
02. Kazuchika Okada
01. Seth Rollins

PWI 500

http://powerpb13.blogspot.com/2015/09/2015-pwi-500.html

1 Seth Rollins
2 John Cena
3 A.J. Styles
4 Roman Reigns
5 Shinsuke Namakura
6 Randy Orton
7 Jay Briscoe
8 Alexander Rusev
9 Alberto El Patrón
10 Kevin Owens

Which one is the real list?
and Roman shouldnt be in the top ten in either list.

PWI is 100% kayfabe list for the first like 200. Everything else is random or paid for. Match quality generally doesn't matter. Biggest stars of the biggest company with the biggest titles are always in the top 10.

Carnby

He said that Bork vs Taker at mania was "awesome" - what?

Sometimes he's on point, like his finisher spam talk, for sure. But sometimes he's such a shithead.

How do you all feel about Bret pushing hard for Anvil to be in HoF? Fuckin Anvil ain't shit, folks.

Yup. He clearly mentioned that at the start so it triggered me into my Canada hate spiral. Why even bring up that he's Canadian? Because Bret is a cunt.

"Ok i was proven wrong let me complain about something else"

Kaiterra

Banned
Lana went from a strong, commanding character to a submissive eyecandy.

Does Vince know irony?

Yeah it's fucking bizarre how her story in terms of everyone's dialogue is pretty much the exact opposite of what's really happening. And there's no way that's intentional.

I like that The Ascension were returning hometown heroes when going up against Baron Corbin. Match was decent too!

and Solomon Crowe is a decent wrestler but ughhhh his character is bad. he should be some Hackers style hacker, but he's just some annoying weird guy

I like that The Ascension were returning hometown heroes when going up against Baron Corbin. Match was decent too!

and Solomon Crowe is a decent wrestler but ughhhh his character is bad. he should be some Hackers style hacker, but he's just some annoying weird guy

He was a hacker style dude at first and it was even worse. Where his promos would interupt the program and he'd poke around at a tablet acting like a dick head and scream BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING. It was so bad. I don't think it lasted a week before they dropped it and just kept that shit in his titan tron stuff.

He was a hacker style dude at first and it was even worse. Where his promos would interupt the program and he'd poke around at a tablet acting like a dick head and scream BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING. It was so bad. I don't think it lasted a week before they dropped it and just kept that shit in his titan tron stuff.

That thing he had in his first appearances was bad, but it was basically nothing (I don't remember the tablet though). and the catchphrase was terrrrrible. I'm talking about going full 90s with it because at least that's something (and it'd probably get ironically over, but that's a given), but that's just my stupid idea that no one really wants.

He's at least kinda improved his look with the hair? It's... a start

Menome

Delving back into some wrestling history this weekend:

Any suggestions for the best Randy Savage matches available on the Network?

Jason Jordan and Chad Gable are money. NXT Tag division is looking pretty hot

also, they should just sign Blue Pants to a contract at this point, because she's not great as a wrestler but could have the tools to improve with the performance center. I guess her age is probably keeping that from happening though
How many matches has Eve had on NXT so far?
3 i think. 4 if you count the one from months back against Bayley

also, they should just sign Blue Pants to a contract at this point, because she's not great as a wrestler but could have the tools to improve with the performance center. I guess her age is probably keeping that from happening though

I will have to catch up. is she getting better week to week, or is it too early to tell.

Top Bottom