• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

lol at everybody who thought Owens was ever winning the belt on the main roster. It was looking really bad recently, but now it might as well be nonexistent

don't know why you people keep saying WWE has bad merch

Bryan_beard_cap.jpg

Belive it or not they did make a few but I'm not wearing any HHH shit as long as I live.

oGd792b.png
FIhzRqL.png
4DOVo04.png
dw0N7AK.png

I really want to meet somebody who is buying a fucking HHH or Miz shirt in general.

Now you want to talk a fucking polo shirt here you go:

DSqCBPH.jpg

Fuckin' Levesque. Of course he'd make sure he got a polo made for him.

Barrage

lol at everybody who thought Owens was ever winning the belt on the main roster. It was looking really bad recently, but now it might as well be nonexistent

When will WWE wake up and put the belt on a guy who got outshined on one PPV, then ignored by the crowd on the next? It's clearly his time.

I mean, he's been in the company almost six months,how long are we expected to wait?

Alucard

Banned
All of the hats and shirts you guys are posting need to be matched with a fanny pack and some animal print jogging pants.

If you mean the shit with Cena tonight, just watching the GIF makes it really look like it was Cena's screw-up, not Owens'.

Speaking of which, I feel like it's been a few months since we got dirt sheet rumorz about Cena being in terrible shape and his career circling the drain because of so many nagging injuries he is/has been working through. Any news on the "Cena is held together with tape" front?

USA is going to be happy to be showing this program

ackdown last night, going against college football, did 1.98 million viewers last night, the lowest audience since the show has been on Syfy with the exception of a July 4th airing

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
My favorite part of Rikishi's heel turn is that he still dressed the exact same.

Even Brutus Beefcake changed his fucking look for his heel turn

Fox318

My favorite part of Rikishi's heel turn is that he still dressed the exact same.

Looking back why didn't he change up his moveset at all?

Kinda hard to be a maineventer with the stinkface

wvfyi.gif

Imagine this match today

Cena vs Orton vs Sheamus vs Rollins vs Reigns vs Rusev. I'd watch it.

Most dudes don't change their attire for heel turns. Very, very minor at best. What was Kishi going to change his look to? Back to the Headshrinkers look?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Most dudes don't change their attire for heel turns. Very, very minor at best. What was Kishi going to change his look to? Back to the Headshrinkers look?

They do when they have a major character change. It's not like he went from a blue chipper or a no nonsense technician to a heel that kind of feels like a natural curve that could be the same character. Instead he went from the dancing ass showing fat man to the man who tried to kill Stone Cold for... The Rock... for some reason.

Fox318

They do when they have a major character change. It's not like he went from a blue chipper or a no nonsense technician to a heel that kind of feels like a natural curve that could be the same character. Instead he went from the dancing ass showing fat man to the man who tried to kill Stone Cold for... The Rock... for some reason.
He did it for the people
https://youtu.be/BSYTL3cfaJI

They're family. He did it for his family, fam.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Were they kayfabe family at that point? Because I can't imagine wanting to admit your golden child is related to the fat dancing fool

Top Bottom