• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Fox318

Cena is doing those moves to impress smarks and change up us moveset.

I mean a guy of his size is doing Lucha moves and it's fucking nuts.

Smarks are never going to like him because of how he's booked. Doing Lucha moves isn't going to impress anybody because he can't execute them any better than a backyard wrestler: Harper can pull off a rana and makes it look good, Cena just jumps up and dumps himself on his neck.

If he wants to add to his offence he can just start using more power moves or start to apply submissions properly. Attempting to do moves that are impossible with his body type just look awkward and are liable to injure himself/his opponent.

Nominees added to the 2015 Observer Hall of Fame ballot:

Bryan Danielson - first year

Even if he doesn't go in, he'll get inducted to the WWE HoF this year. They always induct cripples who retire.

AR-140519311.jpg&maxw=400&q=90

Smarks are never going to like him because of how he's booked. Doing Lucha moves isn't going to impress anybody because he can't execute them any better than a backyard wrestler: Harper can pull off a rana and makes it look good, Cena just jumps up and dumps himself on his neck.

If he wants to add to his offence he can just start using more power moves or start to apply submissions properly. Attempting to do moves that are impossible with his body type just look awkward and are liable to injure himself/his opponent.

Smarks like him now because of those indie moves again indie guys. Get with the smark times, bruv.

miserable

There were reports that John Cena was injured at the WWE live event on Friday night during a match with Kevin Owens. While it does appear he was hurt, PWInsider.com reports that Cena appeared to be fine backstage according to others in the building. It's being said that the injury wasn't serious and Cena isn't expected to miss any time as a result of the injury.

i thought it was known that Cena no-sells injuries like no one else

NoRéN

Yeah, I wish someone would just tell Cena to stop trying to make the Cena hating smarks happy. It's like trying to get PES fans to enjoy FIFA and vice versa.

What exactly is a "dumpass"?

Sasha Banks tweeted out my buddy dotflist's version of her theme, which makes me happy.

https://twitter.com/SashaBanksWWE/status/639980659650490368

Some kids are worried it's actually her new theme.

He just uploaded a theme for new day which I think those guys would enjoy, too.

https://youtu.be/DRQexwtlgh4

I can actually imagine them coming out to this.

If any of those people legitimately thought this was going to be her new theme I would hope they're just gullible children...

Remembering all of Nash's classic... No, passable matches in his career.

giphy.gif

If you think Bret vs Diesel at Royal Rumble and Survivor Series 1995 aren't passable, then you're a sack of shit. Or Diesel vs HBK no dq in 1996. Or Outsiders vs Harlem Heat, Outsiders vs Luger/Sting, Outsiders vs Faces of Fear...Nash was solid as fuck between 1994-mid 1997 and anyone who thinks otherwise is clearly on that smark juice, because you can't even deny it when you watch him during that time. Dude doing fucking topes and leap frogs and shit.

Carnby the kind of guy to make quad jokes in 2015.

Carnby

If you think Bret vs Diesel at Royal Rumble and Survivor Series 1995 aren't passable, then you're a sack of shit. Or Diesel vs HBK no dq in 1996. Or Outsiders vs Harlem Heat, Outsiders vs Luger/Sting, Outsiders vs Faces of Fear...Nash was solid as fuck between 1994-mid 1997 and anyone who thinks otherwise is clearly on that smark juice, because you can't even deny it when you watch him during that time. Dude doing fucking topes and leap frogs and shit.

Carnby the kind of guy to make quad jokes in 2015.

Please. You and I both know Nash's plodding ass is carried by the other talent in all of his matches.

Still waiting for that gif.

Edit: leap frogs you say? Wooooooow.

Please. You and I both know Nash's plodding ass is carried by the other talent in all of his matches.

The first word that came to mind when thinking of your possible responses was "carry/carried," and I'm very pleased with myself that I was right.

It's a wonder people still take devil and carnby seriously. At least the tide's turned on real_stalker

Speaking of messes, the Hart Family continues to be one. Bret's ex wrote a book
QDaSt6i.jpg

Getting panned on Amazon

JoUMVJb.gif

DlP0nOX.gif

86I7uuG.gif

vWnOPrI.gif

If the evil Kevin Nash is just so horrible, why were his matches against Bret and HBK significantly better than Bret vs HBK matches? If Kevin Nash was just so bad at everything, why was he so over in WCW that people were cheering him more than Goldberg? If Kevin Nash is so terrible at life, why is he a multimillionaire?

Carnby

JoUMVJb.gif

DlP0nOX.gif

If the evil Kevin Nash is just so horrible, why were his matches against Bret and HBK significantly better than Bret vs HBK matches?

Lol and then he falls over. At least he didn't break Giant's neck that time.

This gifs are definitely going in Nash's Greatest Spots Volume 1.

klonere

Banned
Wait...didn't his doctor's clear him to return to the ring recently? Are the WWE doctor's refusing him from coming back now? Is he okay or not?

According to the sources within this very thread, the """doctors""" who said vanilla midget vegan terrible beard anti vax Bryan are in fact, nothing more than hipster shaman who extol the virtues of energy crystals and those weird bracelet things.

Daniel Bryan is a delusional cripple who will never compete in a WWE ring ever again, and the business is better for it. His title reign was the zenith of fans hijacking the show and demanding to have a say in the creative process, running right over honest people like Batista, who were sacrificed in favor of an odious little goat who proceeded to shame John Cena with his bullshit comeback victories at WM30. He did nothing after he won, was a terrible champion and when he came back decided in his infinite wisdom to base his offense and selling around his neck.

I for one hope there are no honest, actual DBry fans out there as fandom of this man belies an incredible, naive idiocy found mostly in children with learning disabilities.

Good day to you sir.

Carnby

xFzzPEu.gif

What a terrible, human piece of shit that guy is. All because he didn't do enough movez.

Daaaammmmmm. Definitely going in Volume 1.

Thanks to Nash's Greatest Spots Volume 1, my grand kids will be able to relive these moments. I won't have to describe the time Nash did a sidewalk slam. Or the time when Nash jumped over the ropes. Or the time he leap frogged. God damn those were great times.

Kevin Nash has, like, eight or so good to great matches to his name, which is more than some wrestlers, I guess. I'm not a fan, he's a few steps above Bad Luck Fale to me, but I get why people were and are Nash fans and it's obvious why he made a mark in wrestling. Still have zero desire to go back and watch his matches, though.

miserable

According to the sources within this very thread, the """doctors""" who said vanilla midget vegan terrible beard anti vax Bryan are in fact, nothing more than hipster shaman who extol the virtues of energy crystals and those weird bracelet things.

Daniel Bryan is a delusional cripple who will never compete in a WWE ring ever again, and the business is better for it. His title reign was the zenith of fans hijacking the show and demanding to have a say in the creative process, running right over honest people like Batista, who were sacrificed in favor of an odious little goat who proceeded to shame John Cena with his bullshit comeback victories at WM30. He did nothing after he won, was a terrible champion and when he came back decided in his infinite wisdom to base his offense and selling around his neck.

I for one hope there are no honest, actual DBry fans out there as fandom of this man belies an incredible, naive idiocy found mostly in children with learning disabilities.

Good day to you sir.

thanks for the laughs fella

Menome

Good day to you sir.

I've quite enjoyed him in my process of going back and watching things I've missed, but I also didn't have to go through the Bryan-era week-by-week, so I can't be a fair judge of that. At least medically it certainly sounds like he needs to stay the hell away from the ring though.

Thorakai

Good day to you sir.

this thread is becoming 2real4me

Top Bottom