• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

This shirts pretty good

30035-mens-150905-1.e83b.png

LycanXIII

Just saw this tidbit about Tyson Kidd. It comes from Bruce Hart. I usually ignore everything that he says.

On Tyson Kidd’s injury: “I was taken aback when I heard about, just the way WWE handled it. He injured his neck quite badly in that match with Samoa Joe. I was told when he [Tyson Kidd] was in the dressing room after, one agent, he indifferently said ‘go take your shower’. [Kidd] said no my neck is really f***ed up and I was told he said ‘we’re not going to pay for an ambulance’ and they were almost making it out like he was a hypochondriac. My niece Nattie, his wife, they said if you wanted to go to the hospital it’s your choice. She set out for the hospital and got lost in San Antonio and she finally got there after some kind of driving around. When they got there, they did the CT scans and MRIs and immediately determined that it was a near fatal injury. It was a fraction of an inch from either being a fatality or a paralysis from the neck down type thing. They notified the WWE of this, and I was told there were only 3 or 4 places in the US where they can perform this type of microsurgery that would stabilize and do what they needed to for his neck. They had to at that point charter a some kind of air ambulance from San Antonio to Florida, which was the closest place that did that type of surgery. I heard that cost $100,000 and they had to fly him back for that. At this point I was told they haven’t made any contact, WWE hasn’t called, some of the wrestlers have called TJ, as I know him. At this point as far as I’ve been told it’s certain his career’s over and that he’s fortunate to not be a paraplegic.”

Except they're still on Total Divas, right?

Wow, Redbubble is even more blatant with their trademark/copyright breaking than One Hour Tees. I will never understand how there are so many places that sell clearly illegal shirts. You can go into any Walmart/Khol's/Old Navy/Target/whatever and find a whole section devoted to various movie/game/music shirts that are knock offs and lame puns with tags from nothing even close to the company they belong to. It's crazy.

I can't believe WWE hasn't shut down One Hour Tees.

KingBroly

Banned
So...if Cena is injured and can't wrestle at NoC, who takes his place to win the US Title? Cesaro? Owens? Neville perhaps?

In either case, Sheamus is cashing in at NoC to win the Title. Perfect opportunity. Has to happen.

Vylash

So...if Cena is injured and can't wrestle at NoC, who takes his place to win the US Title? Cesaro? Owens? Neville perhaps?

In either case, Sheamus is cashing in at NoC to win the Title. Perfect opportunity. Has to happen.
I always imagined them turning Seth babyface against HHH, leading him to bring Sheamus into the authority to cash in on Rollins

KingBroly

Banned
I always imagined them turning Seth babyface against HHH, leading him to bring Sheamus into the authority to cash in on Rollins

The Corporate Irishman: Sheamus

Also, guaranteed way to turn Taker heel for the fans before he faces Lesnar at Wrestlemania 32:
Brock enters the Royal Rumble, and is about to eliminate the last guy when Undertaker's music hits, interferes and tosses him over/costs him the WM32 Main Event.

The winner of the Royal Rumble: Roman Reigns

I can't see how Rollins turns babyface after he's been revealed to be a nazi-symathizer. All of his personal life from his relationships to has got to make him the weakest man in the locker room. We're talking John Morrison levels here. If anything Triple H is turning face and will hopefully fade out the Authority angle for the rest of pro-wrestling's existence. Save Us H. Save Us Stinger. Save Us Cena.

miserable

I can't see how Rollins turns babyface after he's been revealed to be a nazi-symathizer. All of his personal life from his relationships to has got to make him the weakest man in the locker room. We're talking John Morrison levels here. If anything Triple H is turning face and will hopefully fade out the Authority angle for the rest of pro-wrestling's existence. Save Us H. Save Us Stinger. Save Us Cena.

lol, the nazi stuff is non-canon, therefore it shouldn't have any bearing on Seth turning or not

i'd at least like them to try to get the nazi-sympathizer-sympathizer over as a face to prevent Bad Ass Dad and All-Around Cool Boss HHH from returning

if it wasnt mentioned on a WWE program, it didn't happen. now, if Cena makes a snarky remark about it in a promo, then we'll talk

Well, now Cena can't do that with his new injury. Wait... maybe Seth had Owens shoot on Cena so the "secret" never becomes canon?

Menome

Shower Thoughts Fan-Fiction:

Rhodes' Stardust gimmick carries on until Money In The Bank. He's in the match and going in for the case, but he's knocked off the ladder by an opponent. Just at it looks like he's going to lose; lights go out except for a spotlight on Damien Sandow with his Halleujah entrance.

Sandow swoops in and takes out the opponent. He then goes to Stardust and after a moment's pause, extends his hand to help him up. "Cody, it's time to stop this" he says, wiping the face-paint off.

He points at the still-hanging case and motions Rhodes to go and get it. Rhodes gets it, both guys go over and into a tag-team again.

NOW, KISS.

Decided to replay MGS2 before I tried playing Snake Eater, FUCK I've forgotten how to play these I can't sneak round anything! I've only got a SOCOM, where's my tranq!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Anyone have a copy of 2K14 handy (preferably PS3, but either will do I guess) and can tell me if the Community Creations server is still up?

Anth0ny

it's fucking bruce hart

just listen to the lapsed fan podcast on canadian stampede 1997 to know everything you need to know about that goof

Nominees added to the 2015 Observer Hall of Fame ballot:

CIMA - first year
Bryan Danielson - first year
Cowboy Bob Ellis - returned to the ballot
Bob Geigel
Samoa Joe - first year
Rocky Johnson - returned to the ballot
Shinsuke Nakamura - first year
Randy Orton - first year
Eddie Quinn - first year
A.J. Styles - returned to the ballot

Orton won't go in

Cena really needs to stop doing shitty versions of shitty flippy indy moves where he just ends up planting himself on his head/ass. The yoshi tonic always looks ass when smaller guys use it unless it's a powerbomb reversal; Cena's never going to make it look good.

Top Bottom