• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Damn, worked by poor morning eyesight and failure to notice or remember that it was Sandow.

Ironic that Strong, the self proclaimed Messiah of the Backbreaker, doesn't have the equipment to break anyone's back and make him or her humble.

(X-Pacccccc) X-Pac!
You think you can tell us what to do? (yeah)
You think you can tell us what to wear? (Hahaha) (Mark it down)
You think that you're better (well, yeah)
Well you better get ready to bow masters
Sssssssssssssuck it!

Broke his ass, and his merch doesn't sell. Better hope One Night in Chyna 1 and 2 are doing well.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wagner/Sombra vs Park/Atlantis was amazing. Might be a MOTYC for me.
sZPp6at.jpg

w7Sd2CA.jpg

8G3P6vo.jpg

xK0Uh2L.gif

B9e6sMs.gif

jY9SiUl.gif

ecMjNWd.gif

Z2tKXkR.gif

pJIJ7R5.gif

49 years old!
arpLj2s.gif

50 years old!

Sombra & Wagner are amazing together. LA Park needs a less lame tag team partner than Atlantis and Volador. Those guys are geeks. And it's still weird seeing Wagner work rudo and Park work technico. But they both pull it off surprisingly well. Giant skeleton is surprising empathetic and Wagner's charisma while using cheap shots makes him come off as an uber piece of shit god tier cocky heel without realizing he's a heel.

A fun thing to note, even after fighting each other 20 minutes into the match, Wagner and Park both come in yet again and face off and the crowd loses it. Every time they face off in the match, the crowd goes nuts.
jiMRZFd.gif

You know who went on to be the champ?

Seth Rollins

HHH

You know who is the master of a body part?

Dean Ambrose

Billy Gunn
You know who kept the same gear and theme after the team split up..?

Roman Reigns

X-Pac.

Carnby

yeah. it was his match vs. john cena 2.0.

a fucking beast beating the shit out of an unlikeable character. it wasn't a great scientific match, but it sure as fuck was satisfying to watch.

VYjAA7P.gif

This. And I was at the edge of my seat during Roman's comeback and Seth's run in.

Mahonay

Banned
I was just thinking, I wonder if Seth has serious heat backstage with the black or Jewish talent they have for continuing to 100 percent stand with Zahra? I mean it has to be bothering people right?

I was just thinking, I wonder if Seth has serious heat backstage with the black or Jewish talent they have for continuing to 100 percent stand with Zahra? I mean it has to be bothering people right?

Can't say about that specifically, but I said it before and I'll say it again, no one can take him seriously now. He's the new John Morrison in that everyone can, will, and should walk over his bigoted ass.

Carnby

Maybe Seth is waiting until after the trip to break up with her. It would make sense. He already paid for the trip before this story broke.

Verendus

Banned
So you fully believe that if Reigns had been having great promos, great singles matches, actually had a compelling character and story in the months leading up to the Rumble, they would have booed?
There was a great story. A story of how fans turned their backs on Romanian Reigns because he wasn't the troll they wanted to main event Wrestlemania. But against all odds, Roman went out there and put on a MOTY candidate. The story of...

ONE MAN

ALONE

BETRAYED BY THE FANS HE LOVED

And it's "To be continued" because we'll hopefully get part two next year.

Carnby

Guise, I was at Summer Slam and haven't had a chance to watch it on the network. Watching at home, could you hear the crowd switch from booing to cheering and vice versa when ever Roman was tagged? Were they load and clear?

shaowebb

this is how mick walks around outside

zJZJJsXl.jpg

I met Foley awhile back in WV at Tricon. Really sweet guy and lives up to all the stories. Sees the best in everyone really...just all over a nice guy who tries to see good. Folks baked him cookies and frosted them like his masked happy face logo. He was like a little kid with those things.

pFJZP6t.jpg

Sad about how much of a toll wrestling took on him. Walks with a full body wobble at this point. I believe his last scan showed him at high risk for early onset Alzheimers from all the head trauma. Sweet dude though and hope he just keeps on truckin' along without that happening. The whole time he was just all smiles and genuine happiness dispite his road lag. Just wanted to see everyone's kids smiling and genuinely just sort of hung out and pal-ed around all day.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I met Foley awhile back in WV at Tricon. Really sweet guy and lives up to all the stories. Sees the best in everyone really...just all over a nice guy who tries to see good. Folks baked him cookies and frosted them like his masked happy face logo. He was like a little kid with those things.

Sad about how much of a toll wrestling took on him. Walks with a full body wobble at this point. I believe his last scan showed him at high risk for early onset Alzheimers from all the head trauma. Sweet dude though and hope he just keeps on truckin' along without that happening. The whole time he was just all smiles and genuine happiness dispite his road lag. Just wanted to see everyone's kids smiling and genuinely just sort of hung out and pal-ed around all day.

His activism is for some great causes. It's going to be sad if he does get stricken with Alzheimers, it'll be tragic and drive home the lesson learned. I'm not a big fan of his work in the ring or as a character, but it's obvious he's a great person.

Hex

Banned
Maybe Seth is waiting until after the trip to break up with her. It would make sense. He already paid for the trip before this story broke.

They may actually know her beyond some twitter posts. As much as the hive will disagree you can not honestly know someone from some stupid online conversations otherwise even gaf much less the internet.is full of some insufferable shitbags but no, they get banned and come back and things ebb and flow. There is a truly frightening mob frenzy that happens when certain things come up where it is only one way and one way it will be and woe be anyone who goes against the tide when it is breaking.
The mob got what they wanted, maybe rightly so and maybe not. She hopefully learned something from it and obviously the WWE did and perhaps many other people did also about how dangerous and definitely not free social media is.
As far as Seth goes, having to go against hair plug has been and the career cooler Cena in one night is not exactly a perk.

They may actually know her beyond some twitter posts. As much as the hive will disagree you can not honestly know someone from some stupid online conversations otherwise even gaf much less the internet.is full of some insufferable shitbags but no, they get banned and come back and things ebb and flow. There is a truly frightening mob frenzy that happens when certain things come up where it is only one way and one way it will be and woe be anyone who goes against the tide when it is breaking.
The mob got what they wanted, maybe rightly so and maybe not. She hopefully learned something from it and obviously the WWE did and perhaps many other people did also about how dangerous and definitely not free social media is.
As far as Seth goes, having to go against hair plug has been and the career cooler Cena in one night is not exactly a perk.

huh

tm24

Why Wagner Why
Fun fact: Wagner got Sombra into CMLL!
Wagner/Sombra vs Park/Atlantis was amazing. Might be a MOTYC for me.
50 years old!

Sombra & Wagner are amazing together. LA Park needs a less lame tag team partner than Atlantis and Volador. .

I thought last week's match was far better. The finish was definitely weaker. I would love for Park to team up with other people, but at this point the crowd is loving his team ups with these technicos. The matchup for next friday is also gonna get huge cheers

6) LA Park, Super Parka, Volador Jr. vs Dr. Wagner Jr., Marco Corleone, Rush

Super Parka!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
List of wrestlers dressing like grown ass men.

Includes picture of Dwayne in that outfit.

I knew I couldn't have been the only one thinking how out of place that was.

Top Bottom