• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

jmdajr

I find this funny.

"Hey I'm a nice guy, why can't girls like me? Why do they like all these jerks? It's not fair."

I know right? And yet, we pretty much only loved Lana when she was bad.

"Yeah, but good Lana is fucking lame now..."

And that's all you need to know.

oh well.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
ZbRselb.gif

dmandanewmember.gif

Fox318

I didn't really mind the "you fucked up" chants. Those chants are funny as hell, especially when a wrestler sells the chant like "yeah yeah yeah". I think the worst chant got to be "she's a crack whore" :/ :/ :/

I just cringed typing that...

tumblr_ni8dwlOKVK1qm9odpo1_500.png

Entropia

No One Remembers
wait what

I didn't watch all of Raw, what the hell is this about?

Ziggler was showering after wrasslin Rusev (again). Summer Rae did a run-in and stole his clothing. She say his little ziggle in the process. LANA GOT MAD JEALOUS about that.

klonere

Banned
Oh we bringing that up again, okay

as henious as domestic violence is, Austin is probably one of the only guys to have truly reformed from his wrestling past. Dude seems super chill and laid back with a great relationship going right now.

Contrasting him and Flair when they were both on WOO Nation was incredible - Austin at pains to stress how little he drank and Flair how much he had.

imBask

Banned
Ziggler was showering after wrasslin Rusev (again). Summer Rae did a run-in and stole his clothing. She say his little ziggle in the process. LANA GOT MAD JEALOUS about that.

and all of that happened over the span of 12 different segment because this feud is the main focus of RAW

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fox did you just discover a new Tumblr? You're going ham.

kiguel182

I find this funny.

"Hey I'm a nice guy, why can't girls like me? Why do they like all these jerks? It's not fair."

oh well.

But we like plenty of babyface girls like Bayley or Becky.

"Good" Lana is crap. It's a weak character and a weak women compared to the strong and independent "bad" Lana.

Cubs fan went in on last night's CMLL show

This was all amazingly dumb. I really thought Averno beating Mistico was going to be the most random thing we’d see this summer, and CMLL beat AAA. Congrats. There’s no way Sombra should be losing to anyone in singles matches between now and the Anniversary show. Even if Sombra was leaving to WWE, NJPW or the Moon the next day, it’s most important to treat Atlantis and Sombra as the biggest stars possible leading into the Anniversary show. (There’s no report he’s doing any of this, though I’m personally investigating space travel to get away from lucha libre booking.)

Here are possible horrible excuses someone could come up with

This is to build a match later on – build that LATER, you goofball. Wait three weeks.

It doesn’t matter because it’s Puebla and no one cares – then why are you running matches which don’t matter with your top guys, don’t you see this is a big problem

It’s really important to get Ultimo Guerrero in the Universal tournament – nope! nothing is important in the Universal tournament. Even if it was, Ultimo could’ve beat Dragon Rojo or Angel de Oro or Rey Bucanero or any of the other guys who are going to lose in the first round in three minutes anyway

Ultimo Guerrero is somehow getting in the Anniversary match yet – oh no oh no oh no oh no

It may not end up mattering. It probably won’t – the crowd coming for one of these guys losing their masks is still going to get that – but why mess with things? This was a totally unneeded match at this time, and a idiotic result on top of it.

Anyway, show sucked, don’t watch it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's almost like those guys and Lana aren't actually jerks and instead have confidence and an aura of power and that power is sexy and that's a big part of why they're attractive.

Almost.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how they ruined everything entertaining about Lana outside of her physical appearance, and even then, she's dressed like some kind of 80's groupie. Like, you're telling me the only thing she needed to learn to love America was Ziggler's dick? Come the fuck on.

I miss Lana's "hail Putin" speeches and rants explaining why America is the fucking worst.

jmdajr

But we like plenty of babyface girls like Bayley or Becky.

"Good" Lana is crap. It's a weak character and a weak women compared to the strong and independent "bad" Lana.

That's fair. But also some looking in the mirror for the men..is all I'm saying.

Sephzilla

Everything they've done to Lana has been awful and I think pretty clearly shows they never understood what got Lana over and what made Lana/Rusev work

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Everything about it has been horrible. Even the actual sequence where the turn happened was like super ultra cringey soap opera shit. They've pretty much made everyone involved in this look really stupid and weak.

The only person that's gained anything out of this has been Summer Rae simply because she wasn't doing anything at all before this.

only loser marks love Bayley and Becky, that's because they think wrestling is real and they might have a chance to sleep with them

no one in their right mind would enjoy anything about both of them

I'm not gonna lie and tell you I like Becky for a reason that isn't "Becky is cute." But frankly, that's on WWE. There's no reason to like any of the women's wrestlers other than their appearances because none of them have characters or story arcs other than "they don't like each other." Sasha Banks is literally the only one I'm aware of that has a specific character and even then, her story arc as far as I can tell is "fuck those other girls."

Entropia

No One Remembers
I find this funny.

oh well.

They ruined her character though. When she was 'bad' she was a woman of power and influence. She controlled Rusev. Now that she's 'good', she's like any other Diva who accompanies a wrestler to the ring and gets all googly-eyed over him. She used to be unique, now she isn't.

Hell in all of this, I think Summer Rae is coming out ahead.

jmdajr

I feel like.... Seth should have a good woman by his side. I thought max Lana would be good. It would just make thing too convoluted.

Just my feels.

Top Bottom