• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

imBask

Banned
sometimes, she says something and I can hear, see and smell vince. When she said "GET OUT OF MY RING" to Dbry during the WM30 build up I got spooked a little

DMczaf

Wrasslin is being attacked friends.

I'm abandoning ship before the shit hits the fan. I'll see yall in another life.

*shakes hands*

RP912

Banned
Vince dodged sexual harassment lawsuits and the steroids scandal. He'll avoid this shit quicker than you can blink.

I think Steph is on Botox

Y'know, I was kinda thinking that the other night, but if you compare her to previous weeks, it's definitely just the straight hair and the different way she's been doing her makeup. It's a lot more minimalistic in it's application and it looks amazing.

jmdajr

Stephanie has literally had one good moment in like 15 years of TV.

Get her off my damn TV

url_zpseh9tzkzw.gif

RP912

Banned
Crazy times for wrasslin friends. We should take our talents to a brighter industry, such as moba competitions.

I'm abandoning ship before the shit hits the fan. I'll see yall in another life.

*shakes hands*

This has been the worst week in wrasslin in years

We survive, we're stronger than ever, but it ain't looking good

klonere

Banned

*shakes hands*

What are you hiding in your dark past DM? Drugs? Alcohol?

If you come clean now, we can help you out!

jmdajr

*shakes hands*

GET IN THE CAR, WE GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE

OH SHI---
l1mrqj1.gif

Which Diva is Jimmy Snuka's daughter?

"If you're gonna murder someone"

that's not Tamina, that's the longest reigning Divas champ

Might as well have fun with the sinking ship...

It's public record that Vince attended the police interview with Snuka. It's even mentioned in the article. There's no conspiracy, dude helped cover up a murder.

jmdajr

It's public record that Vince attended the police interview with Snuka. It's even mentioned in the article. There's no conspiracy, dude helped cover up a murder.

What he say?

"Me and Snuka were out hanging in the trees drinking coconuts. No way he could have done that at the time"

Top Bottom